Is Varg a madman?

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

he's the ultimate edgelord but dunkelheit is a really cool album though
kek

all of it is still better than a german civcucks whos wife fucks with niggers out of boredom

Is he even white?

Varg is right actually about much of the things he talks about
Do you check what you eat?
Do you know your culture, your city or even your neighborhood?
Staying inside is no good at all.
I can't say I am 100% pro of what Varg says, but he has some really good points that really opened my eyes on different topics. I know this will sound kind of cringy, but because of him I got my life straight and better. Ivan stay online for max 4 hours and it's much better than 11 hours before. I decided to learn the bike, how to ride a car and last week got my driver's license. Everyday I do exercise and take a stroll around my beautiful city(which is literally a hollow surrounded by mountains) and quite usually even hike. I gave up on junk food and even got better in work. Try to look at things he says that aren't about refugees. About healthy food, about depending and other things. I can say that Varg is a nice man that makes nice music.

he literally lives on welfare and is mad about southern europeans because his mother had an affair with a cypriot

I am Greek.

>his mother had an affair with a cypriot
source?

harassment =/= affair

Harassment and affair is the same word in Greek you subhuman

He said Cypriots were far worse than Muslims because they harassed his mother while the Muslims left her alone, never that she had an affair you deranged crypto-Turk

defend this 45 year old nigger leeching on welfare in a country he deems non white kek

no wonder your country was always the bitch of sweden and denmark

He doesn't get welfare you rapebaby, he just doesn't pay income tax because of the amount of kids he had

yeah whatever you say you neanderthal swedish bitch

your country is so fucking irrelevant that breivik and varg are considered national heroes kek

he literally lives on welfare and youtube money you oil leech

Actually sounds like a grand life tbqh.

All I see is one angry Turk that fails to give proofs

fuck off back to germany you fucking greek poor fuck

Do not insult Greeks you subhuman

you are a rape baby
you subhuman norwegian

nigger in finland

Laz in Germany

I am in Greece

So should I buy a piece of land in the country side and live a simple life or not? Stay on topic