personality-testing.info/tests/NIS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good morning.

>being used as Cockatrice bait
Sucy pls

>dublin tripfag edition

>summer is halfway over
>still haven't done anything worthwhile

Summer is for taking it easy, plenty of other seasons to do worthwhile things in.

*steals your mushroom*
Heh,nothing personal, kid

It's nice to take it easy in the company of friends in the grass during a 23 degree day, though. It's been consistently warm the last few weeks but the sun hasn't made much of an appearance.
DELET THIS

/normiesgetout/

Did the /bant/ thread get deleted last night?

True hermits don't resent normies. It's like the difference between /jp/ and /r9k/. One embraces the solitary lifestyle and isolation, they believe it is right for them and exactly what they want in life. The others are failed normies, those who want to have a wide circle of friends, a conventional job, a girlfriend but for one reason or another failed miserably to achieve those things. They resent the normie because the normie is the person they wish they were.

Good post

Was archived, yes.

It contained concerning misuse of laptop chargers. They're for charging laptops lads.

No, it looks like it was straight up deleted by a mod. You can still view it in the archve, but it's clearly not a thread that just expired.

I don't believe you. This is only deceit on your behalf in order to stop us posting on /bant/, for fear of "le mods".

I'm going to Galway in a\ few weeks

I've not been to Galway yet, will have to head over one of these days for a weekend.

Just had another great idea for some OC. May require even more GIMP skills this time.

>I'm going to Galway
God help you. Just remember drugs are a no no.

I don't like it during summer, it's always filled with tourists and diddley-eye music on the streets.

>diddley-eye music
That's the best kind user.

>spotted the Spaniard posting in a stupid questions thread on Sup Forums

Only Sean-nós singing is worse

Josie does Sean-nós singing

>he isn't a renowned Sean-nós singer at his local
Distinctly un-Irish.

It's actual banshee wailing. I still bear the trauma from studying it for Junior Cert music.

>It's actual banshee wailing
Women can't sing Sean-nós.

It's mostly women

soundcloud.com/josiephone/tracks

Lads, I shouldn't have to clarify: Women can't sing GOOD Sean-nós.

I remain to be convinced that anyone can sing good Sean-nós. It's like religious chanting except every note is embellished for the sake of it.

>It's like religious chanting except every note is embellished for the sake of it.
>implying there is anything bad about religious chanting

Think I studied it for leaving cert music too, it wasn't that bad

>Drugs are a no-no.
Why do speak like this? You are brainwashed by the way.

Reminds me of a course my college had, you could get a masters in "Ritual chant". I wonder what happened in a year long course about chanting.

I wasn't a fan of traditional music in general although Raglan Road was one of my practical pieces, I liked that one.
Sean-nos was by far the worst though, I'll never enjoy listening to that vocal style.

>leaving cert music
Bit normie. Did you take part in school concerts as well?

>Why do speak like this?
No no has a nice ring to it.

>You are brainwashed
By whom?

It's not for everybody. Wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it myself, though.
My music class had like 7 people in it by 6th year. Everyone else took art. You couldn't do art and music in my school, just one or the other.

My music class had barely any in it as well. It was the only class in school where the local girls and boys classes had to be combined since numbers were so low, so we had to change schools every other year for that class.
The normies were definitely in art instead.

I enjoyed it. If you were competent with your instrument you could get a C at higher level in the practical before you even sat the written exam. I'm just a bit shit at theory and generally don't like studying so it's an area I never excelled in

I didn't do music but they were always fairly full in my school.
I was from an area in which traditional music was always very strong though.

I was good at the theory and did fine at the practical but it was the listening part I found difficult. Where you had to listen to pieces and record the notes and progressions being played.
Never really clicked for me, I wasn't easily able to train my ear to hear something being played and being able to identify which chord it was.

Yeah I'm still pretty bad at stuff like that, though I've looked at a few videos as of late to try and improve. I should really do some more. I think having a better knowledge of theory lets you appreciate good music just that bit more.

We had one of those "perfect hearing" autists in our class and they'd always get all the points
Not fair desu

I assume people in here talking about "playing music" all play music of the normie genre?

>one of those "perfect hearing" autists
>not coming from a musical family and having a natural ear for music

As cliche as it sounds the only genre of music I don't really enjoy would be country, but there's always exceptions to the rule. I can enjoy most anything else

youtube.com/watch?v=uDWQs2mYG_E

youtube.com/watch?v=t6OCeW6FVvY

youtube.com/watch?v=vCvhc2gRBM4

youtube.com/watch?v=_srvHOu75vM

youtube.com/watch?v=CdvENRRoTVg

Isn't the normie format for playing music in this country sitting in the corner of a pub smacking a bodhrán, playing accordion or Christy Moore on acoustic?
No, I don't do that.

I mostly played classical piano.

I hated music in school and never did it. I did play in a couple of bands though, and often hung out in the music room at lunch. It was just like k-on.

>classical piano
Nice
Sounds like good craic

Does the entire teenage population of Spain descend on Ireland during the Summer months?

Real OC kings play the violin

Wouldn't know. Living in the tranquil Munster countryside.

>violin
Surely you mean fiddle Lux? It's what all the lads in Limerick play.

I always used to see them in Bavaria ravaging Neuschwanstein castle
Fiddles are a different instrument though

/bant/ doesn't have an archive. Threads get pruned just like the old days.

>Junior Cert music
You have no one but yourself to blame.

Is music an optional subject in every school?
I picked Latin instead, I like music but I'd never learn an instrument because of my shitty hand-eye coordination

bant has an archive now
We were made do every optional subject for half a year in first year and then you can pick which you want to do in 2nd year.

>/bant/ doesn't have an archive
There is one now.

>Is music an optional subject in every school?
Was in mine.

>bant has an archive now
No it doesn't.

>We were made do every optional subject for half a year in first year
Impossible unless it was like one class a week for each

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/1424160/

I went to a conservatoire,had adobe programs as a subject in school

There is an external one.

We were talking about the on-site archive, hence why user thought the thread got deleted because it said "This thread has been pruned or deleted" instead of "Archived".
The nyafuu /bant/ archive has existed for weeks at least.

>hence why user
>user

>Is music an optional subject in every school?
I can't imagine how bad it would be to have music as a required subject.
Worst I heard of was knowing a school that makes TY mandatory.

It was only the practical ones that rotated I think. We did Geography, History, Business, French and German for the full year with half a year of Art and Music which switched to Home Ec and tech drawing in the 2nd half.

I didn't want to risk naming the wrong person and looking foolish. In hindsight it would've been better to say "hence why said".

Probably going to play some RL in a few minutes if anyone wants to join.

>didn't want to risk naming the wrong person and looking foolish
Wise move.

>We were made do every optional subject for half a year in first year and then you can pick which you want to do in 2nd year.
In my school it used to be that in first year you did three optional subjects and narrowed it down to two in second year. By the time I started though they got rid of that and everyone just started with their two subjects chosen.

>Probably going to play some RL in a few minutes if anyone wants to join.
yes

really losing motivation lads
today all i did was sit inside and apply for a few jobs
was supposed to take a bus and visit the national library but cba

I'll probably be playing more BotW soon.

Enjoy /marbh/ness those of you left here.

>personality-testing.info/tests/NIS/
>Your score for nonverbal immediacy was 102. Higher scores indicate more nonverbal immediacy. The average score for men was 93.8 and the average score for women was 102.0

Not sure what to think of this

Another warm Saturday outside, lads.

>One embraces the solitary lifestyle and isolation, they believe it is right for them and exactly what they want in life.
Can't I do this AND hate the normies?

Out of our way!
Thanks for the games Jaggy.

>probably be playing more BotW soon
Enjoy. Is that fully playable on PC yet?

This an autism test?

Lewd.

Your score for nonverbal immediacy was 53

>This an autism test?
Yup
Well I'm an average woman according to the test

>10-0
We were really in the zone that game

Are you a touchy feely sort of guy or just very animated with hand gestures?

why is reddit like this?

>Is that fully playable on PC yet?
Think there's still some texture issues and other minor things.

>webm
Looks comfy, though I have no idea what's going on.

>70
Not a great test desu. Most of the questions were repeats of other questions and there was no always answer despite there being a never.

He knocked some electric jelly off a cliff then shot it so it exploded and killed some seagulls.

This splatoon game is good but, quite strange at the same time
Mixture of both

>27 degrees inland.
>Drive 50km
>19.5 degrees
>10km from the sea.
Landlocked county bastard's.

Nintendo advertising in here has to stop... because I don't have any of their consoles.

>Not cucking children on an online squid game demo so you can see them cry as you replace their colour with yours, fueling your masculinity and dominance
Pathetic

You can emulate them

What do you find strange about it?

They're mostly nostalgia trips if you grew up with a Nintendo system to revisit some of the fun you can only get from their games. If you never had one you probably don't need to get into it now.

I'm still not getting a Switch until there's either a special edition or it's cheap on sale. I hope Mario Odyssey has one.

No one's fault but your's, and to a lesser extent your parents.

The game concept is strange but fun
Is the Splatoon 2 demo also available on the Wii U?

>cucking children
>see them cry
>fueling your masculinity and dominance
Sounds a bit pedo, and I can fuel my desires for dominance in Rocket League.
Plus shooting balls into goals and holes is surely more masculine than painting.

>can emulate them
Might look into it one day.

>Is the Splatoon 2 demo also available on the Wii U?
No, it's a Switch exclusive.

>Might look into it one day
I have a bunch of shit on my hard drive that I'll never get around to

That was my intention

>was my intention to be a pedo
>doesn't attach an anime image
It would help if you could attach one in the future. Would make it even more obvious, I think.

>he's not spending his weekend watching Evo

Do you watch all of it or just street fighter?

I'm watching a few streams right now. SF5, Marvel, Smash on Wii-u, and Melee.

>Posting anime and being a pedo
People would mistake me for you