Thoughts on this tit?

Thoughts on this tit?

He was in Half in the Bag once

Was he?

you've got to have a warped personality to include talk show guest spots in your grieving process for your dead wife

His latest standup special was unwatchably bad

I liked him until he killed his wife.

That MST3k revival is going to be amazing!

I wish he was more at peace.
His wife died and now he's getting super worked up over Trump. He doesn't need this in his life.
I wish people just focused on their career and their pursuit of happines and not get so buttblistered by dumb politics.

Patton Oswalt is like a social experiment in what would happen happen if we cloned Vinnie Paz, chemically castrated him, and gave him a twitter feed.

He killed his wife, he ruined his career, his politics are shit, he's a cuck, his standup is unfunny. I like the guy

nope, but TIm was

Isn't he the least bit curious about the cause of his wife's death?

Pretty sure I saw him too.

No he wasn't but his wife is full in the ground

his face should be printed on the side of buses by the local council advertising that domestic abusers and spouse murderers can be non threatening and to raise awareness

He has awesome friends

KEK

His real passion is for the lake.

He can't cone to termt with accidentaly killing his wife so he's channeling his grief into twitter. Basically Trump for him is the ultimate villian because that's the only way he can cope.

His wife died and he bitched about ghostbusters 2-3 days after, if I remember correctly.

That's really fucking low

I thought booking shows specifically to talk about his dead wife was worse

A tit.

His wife died and he lost his fucking mind.

I've seen most of his filmed stand-up and read Silver Screen Fiend. He seemed like a genuine, funny sad sack. But he seriously went off the deep-end during the election. Just look at his twitter. It's a bigger echo chamber than Sup Forums. Pure, unadulterated hatred for conservatives.

I think he took all of his regret and sorrow for how his life turned out and he saw Donald Trump, who's basically the most successful comedian in American history, and he whispered to the television: "You did this."

He needs help, Sup Forums. Professional grief counseling and someone to help him take care of his young daughter.