Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3UN9Ujbao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada
No I think races are equal but no two ethnicities should share a country

1. Denmark
2. Poland

no, kill whitey tho

A small % of minorities is alright. Like not more than 5.

t. chechen

turey
no.I love all races.WHite brownie asian nigga
but i only hate poor ar*enians pkk supporter k*rds

No, then there will be conflict. The only exception is an empire.

I agree, a small percentage that contributes and brings delicious food and their own culture to an otherwise endless slough of Walmarts is good. Letting them have moral superiority is not.

why poles are so crazy?

Hello English teacher

Your life is just same as Pinoys
But how can you be a racist?

Why not?

1. Flag
2. Kind of. There is biological evidence that those with African genes are more likely to act aggressively and have low intelligence, but some blacks are alright. They gave us blues music, so they can't all be bad.

Races differ on genetical level, and obviously there are patterns in behaviour, like blakcs in america commiting a disproportionate amount of crimes, BUT the differences on individual level are significantly bigger, so I'd never treat a person worse before actually getting to know them.
I don't know what that makes me desu.

1-France
2-Maybe. Kind of.

japan
no

but koreans are subhuman

No

What divides humans is culture, history and religion not race.

Germany
Yes

G*rmans are subhuman, heat up the ovens

Culture is the product of race.

1. Poland
2. No, I only hate g*rms

prove it

i equally love all races

Soviet Russia

no, the only thing that matters is a social class. we ordinary, decent people of any races should unite against those who exploit us and use us for their profit

Yes, I hate **ropenas

>culture is a product of race
What sorta (((alt-right))) bs is this?

The 2r variant of the warrior gene is heavily overrepresented amongst prisoners who have committed violent crimes, but not amongst nonviolent offenders. This is true of every race in every nation where it was studied. The 2r variant of the warrior gene is 50x more common in blacks than in whites. This particular variant is least common in east Asia. One could come to the conclusion that this can partially explain the differences in the violent crime rates of white, Asian, and black populations but I guess that makes too much sense for you.

Populations have differences in intelligence and temperament, and those differences are genetic in origin. Take your head out of the sand.

>brown people won't like me if I think this so that means it's wrong

Bolan
not necesairly, if the child was black but grown up in full white environment, in poland for example and had our values, ideology and culture put in it's head, and it can speak our language perfectly, i would never say anything negative against it
The problem is than racial minorities form their own closed societies with their own cultures that are against the society at large, see black people in the USA for instance.

britain
does

1. Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika
2. hate the group, love the individual

I would say no, but people seem to say breathing is racist in this day and age.

1. Poland
2. Absolutely

I don't even like majority of western Europe.

Germany
No

I'm very tolerant and I accept everyone. Skin color doesn't matter.

1. bramze
2. a little bit

yes
no matter if Croat, Muslim or Serb, we all hate g*psies

No, We and all Latin America share the same culture somehow and that's a melting pot with Europeans (from North and South) Indians and Niggas Peru even have lots of Asians

this

Casually kinda.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3UN9Ujbao

>implying bosnians arent muslim serbs ( With the Otttoman obligations )

Compare your crime rate with Honduras

India

YES! Our whole country is.

Excellent post

1.Turkland
2.I would be lying if i said no

Against who?

1. Greece
2. Yes

1. Ukraine
2. No

dirty hohol communist

You fucking opressive bourgeois pig.

Long live Kurdistan.

Nigger and dark colored people and chinks

oh dog

Pretty disturbing.

Why though?

1. Flag
2. No, racism is un-American

>warrrior gene
Lmao

1.flag
2.rather racial realist

Germany
No, and I'm unironically looking forward to a future without distinguishable races.

Honduras is a shithole because the entire country is a tropical volcano jungle that we overthrew a thousand times you retarded austist.

>racial minorities form their own closed societies
>see black people in the USA for instance
They didn't exactly choose to be separated from the rest of the population.

1. Brazil
2. Maybe.

Memes aside, how prevalent is racism in Brazil? I would think it would not be a very racist cunt but the only source I have for that is my ass.

Of course i'm racist, i live in a city. I've yet to find a self respecting male living in a major American city that wasn't an outright or closet racist.

>A racist? Aha, no, see madam, I'm merely a RACE REALIST. But I understand that you might be confused.

>autism, the post

Describe racist

>Of course i'm racist, i live in a city. I've yet to find a self respecting male living in a major American city that wasn't an outright or closet racist.

>dark colored people
So 40% of India is racist against 60% of it?

1. Argentina (Poland in future)
2. kind of

It's a shithole because it's full of Hondurans.

Why are you moving to Poland? You're not chasing some Sup Forums meme are you?

Men, the peoples here in general are racist, but they don't let other peoples know.
Also, the blacks here are racist with themselves.

>Why are you moving to Poland?
because I love Poland

Japanese are the kindest people on earth

do blacks hate white people in brazil like they do in usa?

Hello my white friend, you're welcome here anytime.

1. USA
2. Yes. I don't want to raise my children in a place that's 10 percent white. People who say racism is bad should back up their ideology with action and move to a minority white area, because that's the life you're trying to force on everyone else.

Hahahaha
With sure no, they hate themselves.
All what a black want here is marry with white people.

>literal autism

>Tenno heika banzai

thank you!

The key phrase is "self respecting."

interesting, our blacks are starting to think they were slaves and the police is out to get them because they see whats happening in usa

Jesus fuck learn proper english you faggot.

Canada

Yes and no. I study genetics and there is now pretty good evidence there are some differences in AVERAGE intelligence/traits between races at a genetic level. This is just average differences, doesn't say anything else.

I still think all people should be treated the same and individually because group averages are pointless when applying to individuals. And think the world should be open borders for all.

Your pokéball is upside down m8. That's Indonesia.

Respecting yourself doesn't mean anyone else respects you, my edgy young user.

I know englis, user. My problem is I am afraid, so when I try to speak English I get it wrong and then I become frustrated.

1. flag
2. no, I am not racist, some of my best friends are niggers

on a more serious note, I try to see value in every man on individual basis.

>I try to see value in every man on individual basis.
How's that working out for you dubslord? I don't mean that in a racist way, just that I find most people fairly useless.

Wow your english is the most terrible speaking I've ever seen in Sup Forums.

I got almost scammed by a gypsy pretending to be mute, but she got greedy and I got merely robbed for fraction of the amount instead as she made good on her escape.

That was however an isolated case and since I've also had my home broken into by white czechs I don't put too much weight on the incident.

For the most part people I encounter seem to be alright regardless of race.

Let me ask, what does not being racist actually mean to you people? You hear some city is now 30 percent white, and you can't make any kind of assumption about what life there is like? Do you think whites becoming a minority is a non-issue for them, is it a good thing, or do you think they deserve to suffer? Do you have anything to say other than insults?

I think it's a non-issue.

t. whitefag from 30% white city

D-Don't say this, user.

Don't worry mate, you'll get better at it with practice.

Do you plan on raising children there?

>having children, ever
No. I got a vasectomy years ago.

Okay so you live in a minority white area and the prospect of having children was such a horrible nightmare for you that you underwent surgery to prevent it from ever happening, which has become increasingly popular among whites as the white population has declined. I'll let others decide for themselves whether these trends are coincidental.

Children are horrible vile little creatures, regardless of race. I don't like having them around me.

lmao fucking Indian itself iare a nigger dark skinned people no wonder you subhumans are disguting