Opinion on this guy?

Opinion on this guy?

only relevant because of his death

True.

Ruh-roh

This, except he's getting less relevant by the hour thank fuck

curbyourenthusiasm.mp3

Inb4 cringey normies sucking his dick for dying.

pwned

Killing himself was the only good decision he ever made. I’m glad he’s dead. His music was worse than agent orange.

>goth
>not even goth

what did he mean by this

Gave his music a shot after he died and it was the most generic mediocre shit I’ve heard since the 90s. I only wish his death had been more painful.

but he drinks soda AND drugs

Im glad this dude died before he could ruin emo, goth, and rap.
And im glad the momentum of cloud rap seems stagnant now

Nothing made me cringe more in 2017 than seeing his fans contacting his mother on Instagram calling her “Mama Peep” and calling themselves family and “we gonna get through this” empty faggoty geatures as if he was some great person and not a junkie that died by his own greed and carelessness. I’m shuddering even thinking about it.

Rotting.

Could've been bigger and better if his producers weren't so lazy.
If his songs were creatively sampled instead of looped samples with him singing over them, would've been much better. Really enjoy his vocals, but again his producers are retards so

>HOLD ME, I CAN'T BREATHE
>I DON'T WANNA DIE, DON'T WANNA OD

I gave a shot on his music when he died and i thought it sucked hard.
But after seeing thousands of articles praising him and I think it was p4k sucking his cock ( maybe Noise or both idk) on social media and some threads here, i decided to give his music another shot. And gonna be honest, i kinda enjoyed sone of his stuff. Now i listen to him as some guilty pleasure.

depressed and dresses super spooky but also modern and hip. I don't quite get it either.

Meme rap is cancer.

talentless, degenerate, fuckwad who deserved to die

SSSS to spit on grave

Dead

Almost forgotten already, except by some dedicated fangirls and some annoying Sup Forumstants. I honestly can't remember his freaking name right now, though I still recognize his face.

Hasn't been relevant since his death.

mediocre might be fair but generic isn't quite right. Generic emo/poppunk + generic trap beats = something new even if it's relatively lazy

He was sold fentanyl and told it was xanax. Dude probably knew his limits it's only careless in that he didnt have a drug testing kit and if that's what you mean then fair enough

They were super amateur with shitty compression and basically stock drum sounds. check out surrenderdorothy if you want to hear the sound done better but with not as good vocals.

>the virgin lil peep
>the chad ghostemane

Who?

he woke as fuck

His concepts were immature, and cliched. Spoiler: he was more a look than a listen.

Made stupid music and looked stupid doing it.

gucci gang

>he doesnt unironically enjoy a few songs by him
fucking virgins

rip lil pump

Normie's can't even get there sound cloud trappers right.

Source for the fentanyl thing? I was under the impression that was just a dumb rumour his fans made up to avoid admitting that he was just a retarded junkie.

I didn't know pewdiepie had tattoos

iirc the girl he got the xans from posted on her twitter that she didnt know theyd been laced with fentanyl. could be wrong tho

The coroner's report said he had fent in his system and it was a fent OD that killed him, he didn't have a history of fent abuse

California girls fuckin with me in the summer

wtf I love lil peep now

he'll be fine

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Who

>the elder god Bones