Reminder that this is canon

Reminder that this is canon.

Other urls found in this thread:

pleeps.org/2016/11/14/would-clinton-have-defeated-trump-in-an-epistocracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hurr walter white as the head of the DEA
This is about as cheap and lazy humor can get

Remember when he promised he would leave the country and never come back if Trump won?

Yeah, it's canon that he came back to life to star in a game show, retard.

cheap and lazy is SNL's forte

>hey guys did you watch SNL
no, the answer is always no, the answer is never yes

Is this about Trump appointing a global warming denier to head the EPA?

Because that's a fitting metaphor.

Embrace it.

>3rd man in the Trump admin to fake his own death.

Who are the other two?

The premise they based it on is a complete lie too.

Fuck off

I don't watch Saturday Night Liberals

So SNL thinks the DEA isn't corrupt as shit so the joke is Trump puts a drug manufacturer in charge of it to show he's putting corrupt people in charge of things? All for yucks from dumb fat people who think that because something has been on TV for decades means its good.

Lower intelligence voted Trump, statement does not compute.

Ooo, looks like I hit the nail right on the head.

The meta joke, I guess, is that liberals suddenly think the DEA is a good thing? I don't know, I can't follow their constant flip-flopping ideology. Apparently using drones to kill thousands of civilians in the middle east is just fine to liberals as long as Obama is doing it.

How do you figure?

>Lower intelligence voted Trump, statement does not compute.

Could you be more wrong?

I thought it was actually kind of clever by SNL standards.

pleeps.org/2016/11/14/would-clinton-have-defeated-trump-in-an-epistocracy/

No, the joke is that Trump has appointed someone who is completely against the mission of their agency. I.e., appointing a pro-fossil fuel guy to the EPA.

But don't worry, he's appointing a former Soros/Goldman Sachs employee to the Treasury and Mitch McConnell's wife to Transportation. #DrainTheSwamp.

Trump supporters don't even understand the joke, why am I not surprised?

>draining the swamp means appointing people who have no relevant experience doing the job so we can then complain he's appointing morons
There's no winning with you dumb shits. Keep up the liberal elitism though, it'll surely win you those midterms.

Ironically thats probably a factor that led people to believe in Trump. You can say global warming causes terrorism but more immediately drone strikes killing your countrymen done by a country you already dont like can radicalize people pretty quickly. Had liberals actually given a shit, they would have hung Obama out to dry because god knows Republicans werent going to do it. Drone strikes lead to shit like Pulse night club. People get afraid of more terrorist attacks from people already in the country and here you have a guy saying he is going to vet them better where the liberal answer is basically to just ignore it. It doesnt take a genius to figure out scared people would vote for the guy who says he is going to do something about it rather than do nothing. It's not the only reason but it sure didn't help keep Trump out of office.

>Decades of failure in Washington, and decades of special interest dealing, must come to an end. We have to break the cycle of corruption, and we have to give new voices a chance to go into government service.

>Drone strikes lead to shit like Pulse night club.

Wtf am I reading?

SNL will never be decent until they bring male writers back.

Until then, it's going to be nothing but SJW status-signaling garbage sketches.

How does appointing an executive of one of the world's largest oil companies as secretary of state get special interest out of Washington?

Even if the guy was a good pick based on experience, it's not draining the swamp, it's not getting new voices into government.

>TrumpReich2016

cringed