If universities in Europe are "free", why do Europeans study in other countries where it's not "free"?

If universities in Europe are "free", why do Europeans study in other countries where it's not "free"?

Hmmmmmmmm
It makes someone think

>why do Europeans study in other countries where it's not "free"?
during ERASMUS they are free, too.

I would never pay for some bottom tier Italian or Spanish uni.

even top unis like the ETHZ are dirt cheap in comparison to Anglo unis

>study in other countries where it's not "free"

still free for us, lots of different programs besides erasmus. e.g. doing your thesis work elsewhere

MIT, Yale, etc. no tuition

The UK has a lot of well renowned unis that rich people will pay to get degrees from

I mean rich foreigners, UK citizens don't really have a choice since not many of us speak foreign languages well enough

Apparently people who study abroad tend to do better in life, but then again if you study abroad you were probably a normie already.

they dont study, spend 1-2 semesters abroad to party and fuck foreign slags
erasmus is a glorified holiday program

european women love BBC and some european cities just don't have enough black men to meet the demand, so they have to move to UK/US instead

People rather get their degrees from Harvard than some no name European university.

bow down to your macedonian masters

Get your head checked out by a professional

because getting into H. is so easy.. ETHZ has to accept EVERY Swiss who wants to

>study in other countries
Of you are talking about erasmus, it's more like orgasums. It's a semester kf partying, and fucking liberal girls who get wet seeing foreign men.

I don't understand why so many foreigners come to the US for university. It's expensive here

Some Chinese girl in my class had her parents buy her a home and the university is pretty shitty.

I don't know about Euros but for the Chinese/Arabs they're all rich as fuck.

Because they are much better. My American community college is better than the top university of my original 3rd world country.

Do you go to ERAU?

Universities in Europe are more or less comparable to American ones in most cases.

This.

Also they get good grades automatically, because "they don't speak the language so go easy on them lol".

Move there or just study semesters?

Studying semesters is paid for by our universities, we only pay for housing

it's payed by their government just like their universities

Every kind of private school is seen as special-ed for rich retards here, for people that couldn't make it within the public system so their parents are buying their education for them.

If you tell the average German that you went to a private highschool then they will legitimately wonder what kind of learning disability you have.

Same as why they come here, they're rich as fuck
Trust me if you can befriend a Chinese then do