MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>MUH CONSTITUTION MUH GUNS MUH FREEDUMBS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There are mass shootings every day in the U.S. because of your disgusting outdated gun laws. Why don't you guys just ban guns? Morons, I tell ya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_6CZ2JaEuc
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh trips

The worst part is these libertarian faggots argue we should have MORE GUNS to prevent gun murder, and get rid of ALL GUN LAWS!

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS

what if i told you i really dont give a fuck what anyone, especially A FUCKING LEAF, even thinks at all

A fucking burger

"There are thefts every day in the world, why don't you just ban theft? Morons, I tell ya."

Canadian Shitposter, how to stop?
Easy, don't reply to them.

What if I told you the rest of the world is wrong and that why we have to save it every world war?

Okay, I get it. I fucking get it, you love Reddit, whoopty fucking doo, but let me set one rule here. You are not a fucking redditor, you're an user. Your autism and cuckolding is long from gone, heh... there was once a time when I thought myself as a redditor, I normally shared posts with my wife's 23 year old son. Come to think of it, she was only in her early 30s, no idea how but I think she was culturally enriched, aside from that though.You SHED THE TITLE OF REDDITOR, no more memes, we want real memes. REAL MEMES, do you fucking understand? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE AUTISTS SAYING HAHAHHAA "MUH TOKEN BLACK MAN LOLOLO I'M SO FUNNY HERE HAVE A GOLD" I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I HATE REDDIT EVERYTIME I GO ON THERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE SOME MORE OF MY DEPRESSION PILLS AND END IT ALL, YOU ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. COMMIT SUICIDE OR I WILL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The worst part is that anti-gun faggots don't just emigrate.

what if you just checked them repeating digits while i sage your flag.

we should, and we should lift the ban on automatic weapons

shall

not

be

in

fringed

>"There are thefts every day in the world, why don't you just ban theft? Morons, I tell ya."

"There are slaves every day in the world, why don't you ban slavery? Morons, I tell ya

>Murder is illegal
>But surely making guns illegal will stop murder!
>*lights up illegal joint*

>The worst part is that anti-gun faggots don't just emigrate.

Fuck off faggot.

>A FUCKING (((GAY))) LEAF

DUDE

MAGIC

PIECE

OF

PAPER

2nd amendments fags are just as religious fags as ISIS

Lets go for some more dubs. KEK GRANT ME DIGITS!

>but we need laws banning immigrates and Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> fuck off faggot
Why and where should I go?

You should fuck off out of America if you don't like guns. Come to Melbourne.

>and laws against abortion
>in fact we need laws on a bunch of stuff!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=a_6CZ2JaEuc
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

The vast majority of gun owners in this country never commit a single crime and their guns don't even get used for even self defense. Wanting to punish responsible gun owners for the actions of very few is fucking stupid, loss of human life be damned.

Complaining about lone wolf shooters buying a gun to carry out their work is as stupid as blaming companies that sell gas canisters to people who use that gas to kill themselves.

Guys, stop replying to this Canadaroach, it quenches his thirst for shitposting.

What if I told you, you're opinions don't matter to those of us here?

>You should fuck off out of America if you don't like guns.

Suck my dick. Don't tell me to live the country I was born in because a bunch of redneck fucking faggots give a shit ton of lobbyist money to faggot Republicans in Congress.

Holy shit i didnt know this was going to be a feels thread

>outdated gun laws kill people

i am ashamed of being leaf

>country that has legal veprs
>and sub shotties
>almost everyone in rural canada owns their own armory
HUR DUR JUST BAN GUNS CAUSE CLEARLY CANADA HAS NONE

I'm tired of asking.. but, here goes (again):

Who do you think will physically round up, root out and collect all the banned firearms? Armed American citizens? How many police, sheriffs and military will comply with this unconstitutional order?

>The vast majority of gun owners

Shouldn't have guns to begin with.

Your average American is too stupid to own a gun.

b-but the swiss have as many guns as the murricans, and no mass shootings at all.
Well, they also have no niggers and very few muslims.

What if I told you....That nobody's opinion outside the US matters in the US?

>1 post by this ID

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>Well, they also have no niggers and very few muslims.

Yes nothing racist about this at all.

Don't ban guns, expect non-white people!!1!!!

>leaf

I love our Chinese, the guy that runs the restaurant I deliver for changed his name to Jerry when he came her

It's not the paper it's the words and their meaning, faggot.

saved for annoying liberals

thanks user

> the country I was born in

The country that you hate. Guns have always been part of America. ALWAYS.

People move all the time. Your country is currently being flooded with immigrants. People don't move when they are just whining and not serious about their complaints. Obviously those Rednecks ain't too much of a nuisance.

>We should give up our rights so we can let murderers into the country

Really making your case.

so close

faggot

Why do literally 0 facts agree with your statement?

because our ability to revolt against an oppressive government is more important than the lives of 50 fags in Fagville, Florida.

25k Americans died in our revolution. 750K died in our civil war (and unfortunately, the bad guys won.)

I won't bring up WWI and WWII because they were not so directly fought for the preservation of our values. But look at the totals from above. 775K men lost their lives because they believed in our constitution.

Who gives a shit about 50 faggots in Florida? They should have taken advantage of their rights as Americans and kept a weapon nearby.

Come to USA then. The world is your oyster, but over here we don't take 50% of it after you did all the work.

You have no idea how easy it is to succeed in this country.

>Really making your case.

>I support Trump and the Patriot Act and NSA spying

Really makes you think!

Hypocrisy knows no bounds with Republicans.

People say the same thing about people driving. Every time you get cut off on the road, someone is thinking "THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE IS TOO STUPID TO DRIVE." Many drive drunk and kill thousands every year.

But nobody wants stricter regulations on who can and can't drive even though we lose more people per year to auto accidents than guns.

>mass shootings every day
oh, you mean niggers killing niggers?

You ever play a game called Deus Ex: Human revolution? Not a single god damn weapon in that game is legal. The gun control laws come full circle, the more regulation you have on guns the stronger of a black market presence there is. It's so easy to get illegal guns that there might as well not even be regulations anymore. (Then again it takes place in Detroit and Shanghai, the nigger capitals of the world)

The problem is that we need better background checks and systems in place to keep guns away from crazies, but anytime the issue comes up, radicals on one side instantly start crying for an outright ban of everything, and radicals on the other just plant their heels and scream MUH 2nd AMENDMENT and refuse to listen to anything.

>Yes nothing racist about this at all.

but user, I'm racist.
Don't you believe in science?

Fucking lel

BUT IT WAS A GUN FREE ZONE!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! WE BANNED THEM!

These are the same person, he is shilling his own thread for the sake of replies.

>stupid niggers worldwide spewing their worthless opinions and talking useless shit about the best country in the world
Jealousy is a bitch and so are you.

>People say the same thing about people driving. Every time you get cut off on the road, someone is thinking "THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE IS TOO STUPID TO DRIVE."

WE HAVE DRIVER LICENSES AND FINES AND SHIT FOR THIS

But NOT GUNS

This is why people hate 2nd amendment fucks. Every other thing, expect this, we have legislation in place to protect people.

Speak for yourself.
You sound like a retard with every post, but the Constitution gives you the right to do that, too.

>Don't you believe in science?

Science doesn't support racism.

What an insightful point! We should look to video games and model our policies based on the fictional worlds that grew out of the mind of some retard who wrote the plot.

Are you autistic, by chance?

PS: This is from someone who superficially agrees with you.

The second amendment evolved from the English right to arms clause that came about during the monarchy of William and Mary.

Then (to make a long story short) there were some fears about the pope so they made a law to "protect the king's game" that prevented anyone except Protestants from owning any arms. The number of people with arms was estimated to have dwindled down to 1/500 households owning guns.

The second amendment also comes from the English common law idea of the right to self preservation. After all, it is a right to not die. At least that is how the English saw it.

We got the idea from the English, the English then got blacked

>You sound like a retard with every post, but the Constitution gives you the right to do that, too.

You know what? Fuck the Constitution. It's time to just fucking abolish it and adopt a new one. I'm so sick of this crap. I really am. It's 2016. Why are we following a 200 year old document in 2016?

mate
as an aussie with strict gun laws
america is not america without its right to free speech and right to bear arms, that's practically their culture. though i don't think we should have guns in Australia AMERICANS NEED THEIR GUNS

stop this "one world one law meme" country's are different and should stay that way, if you don't like your country's laws FUCK OFF some backward ass country is sure to have the laws you want.

You aren't even defending your arguments, you just move down a list of mainstream liberal talking points and change the subject.

Im outside America and were all just jealous of the freedom to go into a place be it religious, or even a government building with a gun bought from a local store and impose our will on people, butthurt jelly leaf just can't handle the past 20 years in your country spree shootings is 1 away from being matched by america in a week, ur jelly, im jelly, vote trump and make america great again you have been declining.

Aussietrash needs to be thrown out

Really makes you think huh Sup Forums

>We don't have licenses to carry

Next.

>You aren't even defending your arguments, you just move down a list of mainstream liberal talking points and change the subject.

And you do the same, expect for conservative mainstream talking points.

Need to hire more roof koreans

>tfw wish there was a Canadian 2nd Amendment

>Science doesn't support racism.

Well well well, it appears you're embarrassing your countrymen with your stupidity once again.

Just move to Canada. You can finally suck dog cocks, too.

>Civil War
>Flintlocks

that triggered me.

I live in Chicago cocksucker it has the most strict gun laws in the country short of an out right ban and were are the mass shooting of capital of the USSA only niggers can illegally have a gun and fuck your mother but I forgot Canada loves being cucked

WE HAVE THE BEST CHINESE, DON'T WE FOLKS?

Only if it bans blacks, builds a wall around all sides of Mexico with a retractable roof, and has government sanctioned helicopter rides.

You replied to an argument about gun control earlier with:
>... uh.... abortion!

And the Earth is 4.000 years old, dinosaurs did never exist and so on.
Yeah, I know the American education system.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

yeah because of blacks. We're going to deport the blacks north soon, you can deal with it then

The best thing about being American is not having to worry about the opinion of foreigners.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
Hes new here. His neghole got pozzed bad. Go easy on him.

Oh, you're shitposting. Gotcha.

Please don't blame all firearms for the misuse pf a few.
Guns are a tool of peace and this kind of rhetoric only triggers moderate gun owners.

Honestly, I wouldn't be super opposed to some bans on certain weapons, but people that think US gun homicide rates will ever go down to Western European/Australian levels are completely delusional.

sage

You know, it's not that hard to get the constitution amended, you fucking moron.

Two thirds of both houses and the presidency.

You've had the presidency. But in spite of how the media might make you feel, most people support gun ownership and elect officials who feel the same.

You want to really learn something? I mean really, put yourself out there, and do something that might really challenge your beliefs and feelings? Go to your local rifle range and talk with people, see if they make you uncomfortable. Maybe take hunters safety.

I have family in Chicago, in neighborhoods that keep getting worse. In spite of what the media might tell you, if you go up to a grandmother, raising her 2nd generation of children, and ask her if she would feel more comfortable with a gun, I guarantee you the answer is yes.

We already have bans on certain weapons.

You can't own a weapon if it has a button that's easy to press which releases the clip.

We're just making our guns look stupider. It doesn't actually make anyone safer. Politics at work.

Guys, what if...

What if, all these shitposters are really just angry their nanny states don't allow them to have freedom, and lash out against us because of their simplistic serf minds?

It's viewed as idiotic here, too. But we have strict gun laws and niggers still keep killing people.
The average person is just fucking retarded.