How have these guys never qualified for a World Cup...

How have these guys never qualified for a World Cup? Why don't they put in a bid to host it so they can automatically qualify?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCZ1E2o4GFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_over_the_2010_Commonwealth_Games#Organisational_failure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they don't care about football. Because their stadiums doesn't have DESIGNATED toilets.

They're actually hosting the U17 World Cup later this year. As for hosting the actual World Cup, they simply don't care enough about the sport. I believe they only have four 35000+ seat stadiums, usually a World Cup needs about 10-12.

They stopped trying once the World Cup mandated players wear shoes.

>1.2 billion people and not enough care to field a worldc up caliber team

I don't buy it. They should just admit they're too poor or just naturally unathletic.

But user... they've won two World Cups and are currently ranked number 1

China and the USA have massive populations and they're both shit at football. If a country doesn't care and doesn't have the correct football infrastructure, they won't be any good at the sport.

Yeah but China and the U.S have at least qualified. That's all I'm asking. I want to see India in the World Cup.

We are in the same fucking group ya dip. First fucking game against each other.

We're literally better than you on the international stage though, snagtooth
>PART

All 6 venues are ready, sort of. Min cap 20k. Max cap 85k down from 120k.
More info: www.goal.com/s/en-india/news/136/india/2017/06/28/36680482/fifa-u-17-world-cup-a-sneak-peek-into-all-six-venues

Do you guys have any future prospects like Bhaichung or is it all just shit for Indian soccer

Lack of toilet facilities

Indians;
-live in a society that doesn't support a well-maintained sport infrastructure. Besides Cricket there is barely anything
-dont have a support system for youth development due to its focus on education for its youngsters
-a lot of poverty
-indians are physically speaking not blessed with some great genes

>men holding hands
>gang rapes in the stands
>games have to be stopped every 5 minutes while the crowd use the designated poo penalty box

Don't think it would be good

And hockey, wrestling and kabaddi

Sunil chetri's been our top guy for Last 10-12yrs and although still scoring at 32(54 Goals in 94) he's reaching finish line, Jeje is next one who's been in the setup last few yrs scoring 18 in 44 games for NT. Among the new crop Udanta is a pacy winger who has a great future ahead of him. Current U17 team is pretty much the best we have in terms of ample facilities, foreign tours, trained for 2 yrs in germany, last few months in Portugal. Last competition they played(Lazio Cup) in Italy and beat the hosts. Striker komal is good, takes good positions, scored against Brazil U17, Dheeraj the GK is good, aniket jadhav is strong on the wings, defender namit deshpande was in USA for few yrs training, he's decent. All of them have potential to break into the senior national team provided they are given same importance after the end of the tournament. Hopefully some scouts will take some of them.

>go to World Cup in India
>have to take a shit

wat do

>find street
>pull down pjamas
>squat
>poo

Just make sure you don't do it in the presence of a cow or you will be lynched and raped

So your hope lies in the future? Last time i heard about the Indian NT, you guys drew 1-1 to a Czech 2nd tier team. How many WC cycles do you think it'll take for India to qualify?

Gene thing is a lie. India is a very big country with a lot of diversity. Northerners and westerners are taller and physically at par with pretty much anyone. Easterner are short but faster and have more stamina due to the rugged Himalayan terrains they live in. Southerners from Goa and kerala have a big football following and have produced skilled footballers.

Eww don't touch me

We did actually qualify for the 1950 world cup but were disqualified because the players wanted to play barefoot.

>mfw had high hopes for Sanju Pradhan but was disappointed as usual

POO
IN
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
LOOS

Obviously. We are progressing( jumped 77 places from 173 to current 96 in two years) but it takes time. We were good in 60-70s but after that a neglect of 40 odd years will take time to shake off. We are currently 12th in the Asian region, If we keep improving like this we have a very realistic chance of qualifying for the extended wc in 2026.

Pajeet Rakesh Patel detected

>wanted to play barefoot

Literally cannot make it up

As if someone will actually be interested in a tub of lard lol. Fuckin kike
I don't remember invoking jungle Monkeys. Shoo...

It's a myth. Back then foreign travel used to be very expensive(for us just recently independent nation anyway) and slow.The AIFF then actually thought the Olympics were a bigger event than the world Cup. So we concentrated on it, played the 1956 edition, narrowly lost against France 2-1(we missed like 3 penalties) Defeated Yugoslavia 4-1, Neville D'Souza became the first Asian player to score a hattrick in Olympics football. Overall finishing 4th.

Don't worry Komal Thatal trained in the same academy as Bhaichung M8. He's going to be better.

there will be riots when the team gets beaten 20-0 by germany or something

the players and the coaching staff might get murdered

Germany will win 7-Poo

I doubt delhi chuts will even come to watch lol. Tho NE peeps will turn up to support. This team is good. Tho it's a certain they will lose against bigger opponents, it won't be tennis score that I can guarantee.

> produced skilled footballers
No you haven't I can literally go to some of the best amateur teams here in the region and see better football than Indian professional football.

Yeh nah. 8-1 in the final in germany against Germany and Hitler was watching/seething lmao! Based nazi removing.

Its like me saying I could send my college cricket team and they will BTFO Dutch national cricket team(if u even have one). Not a valid comparison.

Dutch national cricket team is actually pretty decent and not even THAT bad, we ocassionaly beat England for instance in t20

>I doubt delhi chuts will even come to watch lol
Delhi fans do turn up sometimes (atleast for the big games). I remember Ambedkar stadium was over-packed for the 2009 Nehru cup final. We couldn't get inside the stadium so we jumped the gates of the Firoz Shah Kotla stadium (which was right next to Ambedkar). We missed the first half but did catch all the chaos of the penalties.
You're right though, a good chunk of the football crowd here is from the north east.

fucking street shiter

Although the negatives outweigh the positives I really do hope they turn up in large numbers. Would be a shame to be outnumbered in our own stadium by fucking expats! I may be around those parts on 10-11 October. Might catch the final group game.

India lost to Guam, 2-1 two years ago. That's when I stopped paying attention.

The Olympics were a bigger deal. That's why you shouldn't doubt Uruguay winning those WCs since they also won the Olympics in the same era

Should've started paying closer attention. We've jumped from 173rd to 96th in current fifa rankings since then.

>reddit balls
>>/twitter/

This could be seen as an excuse but the Guam journey wasn't easy at all. The boys took 2 very long flights, first from India to Tokyo, then from there to guam. Which was like close to 20hrs between flights. Arrived in the afternoon, immediately went light training, the game was on the very next day at like 12 noon. The soaring heat,the island humidity, the artificial surface all contributed to an Underwhelming quite frankly a shameful display. It was a necessary wake up call, we are now in much better shape because of it.

Then why the hell don't they take an earlier flight to have a bit more time to get adjusted to the climate?

You need to go back.
First of all, they started on Sup Forums

Well they did qualify by look back in 50s but disqualified for no shoes agaibat france

uhmmm no sweetie

Shart on poo crime
Who ya got

Weak bureaucracy an fundz

It started as a spic meme

Sri Lanka's bitch

>Sri Lanka's bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=zCZ1E2o4GFQ

Sup Forums has been reddit 2.0 ever since gamergate

>Letting India host anything after the mess that was the Commonwealth games

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_over_the_2010_Commonwealth_Games#Organisational_failure

>New Zealand, Canada, Scotland and Northern Ireland have expressed concern about unliveable conditions. The Times of India newspaper reports that the Scottish delegation apparently submitted a photograph of a dog defecating on a bed in the games village. Hooper said that there was "excrement in places it shouldn't be" in the athletes' quarters and that members of visiting delegations had to help clean up the unsanitary things. The BBC released images of bathrooms with brown-coloured paan stains on the walls and floor, liquids on the floor, and brown paw prints on athletes' beds. Lalit Bhanot, the secretary general of the Organising Committee, rejected the complaint that sanitation was poor by saying that, due to cultural differences, there are different standards about cleanliness in India and the western world, a statement for which he was widely ridiculed in Indian and international media.
>Many swimmers were reported to have fallen ill. Initially, concerns were raised over the quality of water in the swimming pools of the SPM Complex. It was said that more than 20 percent of the English team's swimmers – about eight to 10 competitors – had been struck down with a stomach virus. The Australian team also reported that at least six of its swimmers had been sick, including Andrew Lauterstein, who had to withdraw from the 50-meter butterfly.
>At the opening ceremony, the chairman of the organising committee, Suresh Kalmadi, faced embarrassment when he "thanked" the late Princess Diana for attending the opening ceremony of the games. The chairman made the blunder at a press conference saying 'Yes, Princess Diana was there,’.

For Sup Forums's sake, India needs to host more international tournaments

>dog defecating on a bed in the games village

C A C A
A
C
A

>that pic
Top kek

>poo out of loo

Pakistan is better than India

True. That'd cause they have more Aryan blood in them.