Logan paul laughs at hanging mans dead body

we all know logan paul is a great musician but i only just realised hes also an artist, a non conformist and hes challenging the status quo, might be our generations gg allin. man is savage for this, his records are gonna sell out, the paul brother dont give a fuck about societys rules

youtube.com/watch?v=dPz3Ggujju8&time_continue=81

trash human does trash things, nothing new

Based
Literally /ourguy/

>might be our generations gg allin

found the conformist

t. 14 year old logan paul dicksucker
I hope vlogger culture dies with him

>give up on life in kill yourself
>body is discovered by some moron who sounds like he shits himself

I love how upsetting this is to all the weebs and moralfags, based Logan does it again.

not everyones a conformist dickhead like you whos scared of death and thinks the dead care about this shit. if i killed myself i wish logan paul would vlog it too

This video made me want to live life. Imagine killing yourself only to end up on youtube.

I hope you kill yourself too

the man is truly unstoppable and
with jake by his side this world is not safe. they are shaking the foundations of society and leading the way for a whole generation of youth. the paul brothers will be the voice of our generation

I hope you are getting paid to post like this because if you arent its just sad

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

sorry not everyones a pc faggot like you. sjw faggot worried about a dead body like the dude hanging from a tree gives a fuck about a camera

i never even said anything about the video or politcs.
You are just a really bad troll who is bad at trolling.

This isnt my first rodeo boy

who?

when i die i seriously couldnt care less what happens to my body. you can seriously pisss in my mouth if you want, i wont be there to even recognize it or you. it all means nothing to me

piss on my grave

That jacket is retarded
I bet he thinks it's "sick" and dropped at least a grand on it
Smarmy little faggot

took the b8 m8

#problematic

hahaha sjws like you are only making the paul brothers edgy brand of humour more popular, i hope you know that sjw

those two are disgusting to witness. every second of their lives is spent acting. you know those sorts of people.

>tfw he's probably the in the top 10 best musicians from my great state Ohio

The ones who act like a camera is on them and everyone is watching them and they make a lot of over-exaggerated facial expressions like the wide-eyed purse-lipped raised eyebrow
Yes, I know those sorts of people

I agree that from a technical, theoretical standpoint, Logan Paul wasn't the most "talented", nor "intellectual" YouTuber of his time. At times, his videos were very primitive compared to other vlogging channels of their era, let alone the legends imprinted on the fabric of YouTube history. However, to even compare and criticize Logan Paul to other filmmakers/YouTubers, especially to Filthy Frank and PewDiePie would be missing the point entirely.

Logan Paul is a PUNK man, first and foremost. His ethos revolved around passion, spontaneity, and creativity, all jammed into simplicity. He didn't pride himself on being the most intricate vlogger (though at times, his videos, especially from 2017, could rival quite a few arthouse/let's players at the time in terms of spiritism), but what he lacked in complexity, he made up for in sheer energy combined with abstract idealism. Logan Paul's music was somewhat of an acquired taste, but still was original insofar he was the first real YouTube musician to actually rap melodically, without sounding like a ditz or a moron. It's Everyday Bro represented the apathy and nihilism of teenagers and adults at that time, and managed to achieve what most considered unfathomable: to appeal to both social outcasts/space cadets and the typical, bravado jocks Logan himself hated. And plus, with Suicide, they finally managed to destroy the superficiality of the clickbait/PC era and in turn, finally gave rise to hardcore and trap as the most popular form of videos, beginning a new era of creativity to YouTube itself. If Logan Paul attempted to be taken seriously as the new Nigahiga or PewDiePie, or even to simply rival Smosh, h3h3 or Pyrocynical, then he failed miserably as a YouTuber. However, if he wanted to grow his passion for vlogging and explore his artistic side more, and reshape videos as a whole for possibly the entirety of the modern era, then he perfectly achieved so.

what cemetery will you be buried at?

Top 5 best musicians from Ohio
1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Mark Kozelek

>Ohio's second best musician is Logan Paul
Da land

>moralfags
as opposed to

Sup Forums - Youtube Celebrities

can we go back to the days of onision threads?

based logan

He makes music too, dip.

t. poorfag