What would your managerial philosophy be Sup Forums?

What would your managerial philosophy be Sup Forums?

Murderball.

Total football. No formation

Copy the guy who's having the most success

Picture not related, I assume.

American flag. Expect anything other than logic.

Four
Four
Fucking
Two

A team full of very versatile, technically sound players who can run 90 minutes to just pressure the absolute shit out of the opposition.

edgy catenaccio & counter

Please delete your post.

I would invert the pyramid

gas the kikes race war now reeee

Pass the ball don't let the other team get a touch and enjoy yourselves lad. Now go get em

Cheap Africans in every position

put the biscuit in the basket

This thread makes me want to play Football Manager again.

Too bad I smoked too much weed and don't have the attention span for it anymore.

hoof it to Fellaini

>playing FM
>have this great tictac in my mind, which involves inverted fullbacks and a false 9
>try it out, works fine in the friendlies
>lose in the first cup round against a team 2 divisions below me
>scrap everything and play 4-2-3-1

errytime

Total football was actually about keeping formation without attributed roles

This. Fuck the ball, get into them.

pacey black wingers

Oh, the irony and assumption.

literally the FA's mindset for the last 20 years

buy pulisic and let him carry me to multiple league titles

>that field
>almost no rules

This is literally how American football is played outside of leagues among common working class Americans. I encourage this for all parties.

4-5-1

Pace on one wing, genuine crossing ability on the other

Get it to the target man and have the main striker pick up the scraps

>this is why england will never win anything

t. country who wins everything

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

4-5-1 with 3 defensive midfielders, pure murderball and shitty 1-0's

also that book is a piece of shit. for every paragraph discussing actual tactics you have to plow through 20 pages of boring unrelated anecdotes about uzbeki ivory carving strategy

is this the daily "formation autism" thread? you realize none of this shit actually matters right?

you win soccer games by getting the biggest arab sponsors, which helps you buy the best players. it's literally that simple

barca, bayern and real aren't winning titles each year because their managers are tactical geniuses.

Uruguay nt when?

Amazing reply! Can I use this on discussions or as a pasta?

>that flag

refute what i said or don't (You) me again, faggot

>refute
You honestly believe Pulisic is good, no need to do it.

Bunch of le big strong lads with big hearts and play 6-4-0

Well, for instance Chelsea started the last season pretty poorly, they drew against Swansea then lost back to back against Liverpool and Arsenal which made Conte switch to a 3-4-4 formation and went on a 13 game winning streak and ultimately walked the league.

>3-4-4
I guess winning the league does get kinda easy once you're allowed to field an extra man.

the ref is the most important player on any title winning team

>timing is everything
>stay classy or get benchy
>don't try something you don't know to do

formation and tictacs are secondary

So basically, the "World's sport" is a game of ballet with a ball to kick? Gotcha. Already knew that faggot.

4-3-3 full of le classy technical manlets

"Go out and play football"
t. tactical and motivational mastermind, figure of light and emperor of football Franz "world champion as player and coach" Beckenbauer

blame it on the refs when we lose, i get all the credit when we win

All tall, and physically imposing white aryans. Counter style in which we sit back and beat the shit out of midgets and wear them down.

4-4-1-1 with a midfield diamond utilizing a similar tactic as diego simeone except with exclusively horizontal passing

positioning world class player at best 11.

BIG
STRONG
DEFENSE

And
SMALL
FAST
WINGERS

F O U R F O U R F U C K I N G T W O
O
U
R

F
O
U
R

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
W
O

Monaco was a lot of fun to watch this season, and PSG at home vs Barcelona was also really impressive.

Cut inside and shoot

Get 'em while their young and train them up. Sell for a profit.

YOU JUST KNOW

3-4-3, quick counter attacks, short and direct passing, heavy pressing in attacking and defensive thirds.

How the fuck can you call yourself a football fan and not enjoy all the historical anecdotes? The point of them wasn't just to be interesting for the sake of it but to give context to the developments that took place in tactical thinking.