Wtf happened to ESPN

wtf happened to ESPN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9nPhHxkLxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It died.
F

niggers

CNN does this shit too. If something is even remotely about race, they will always, always be sure to have the white guy be completely outnumbered, if he's even included at all. You will literally never see that network bring on a set of guests in which conservatives outnumber liberals when the topic is SJW-related.

Why are SAS and Kellerman seemingly never on this show?

I always hate how they pander to negro sports year round. Its the middle of baseball season and the first two stories on Pardon The Interruption were about NFL and NBA fucking offseason sports

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>(((pc)))

Baseball is not a sport, user.

>mfw Boston butt is a shop from Dodgers girl

>Its the middle of baseball season
Lol who cares? Baseball isn't like Football where the individual games matter. Only hardcore superfans follow mid season play.

>being this new

>NBA playoffs finally end
>Immediately transition into NBA drama and Summer League dunks

If you know that ESPN only cares about black issues and it triggers you, why watch it? Don't you guys have TV channels dedicated to college football conferences?

I don't watch ESPN I download baseball and hockey podcasts so I can hear people talk about sports I care about. This is why ESPN is dying less people watching drama shows

>Only hardcore superfans follow mid season play.

This. As much as it pains me, I'm not even listening to the radio shows I like.

>calling yourself white
>not watching baseball

Yeah where tf are they?

all the shows are talking head format
Went with personalities over journalists and analysts
covering non-sports topics
paying waaaaaay too much for games broadcasting rights

sports news, highlights, and games were the reason people watched the channel and now those are non priorities to the network. thank goodness the internet can pick up the slack.

And redditors on Sup Forums will still make excuses for this network

>muh cord cutting

Meanwhile the other spots channels viewership is increasing.

>all black anchors talking about race
Talk about a one-sided debate

It's almost like they are letting ratings guide content decisions

then why are the rating dropping

Cord cutting, oversaturation, ESPN being the largest expense for subscribers who are turning increasingly to twitter/barstool/regional tv

FS1 has been getting whacked too

Random NFL off-season shit and NBA summer league/trades are more consequential than any one MLB game. That's not even a knock against the sport, it's just that there are an absolute shitload (2,430 total) of MLB regular season games so who on a national level really caress about the details of one particular game that doesn't involve their particular team? ESPN barely talks about random NBA games featuring shitty small market teams for the same reason.

Although this sometimes spills over to Europe, all of this race and gender shit is way less crazy than in Burgerlandia. I'm glad I was born in Europe lads

>haven't watched non espn programing in years

They even fucked up 30 for 30s after the OJ documentaries, they forgot everything doesn't have to do with race.

>Mistah Fab
almost forgot about him desu
youtube.com/watch?v=m9nPhHxkLxw

is it just me or nogz are overrepresented on sports channels, i mean they're all over espn

DUDE ITS ABOUT CORD CUTTING

>It's a black people in America actually think they're oppressed despite having dozens of programs and government subsidies to help them succeed episode.

Poor guy. Eventually he will realize basebore is completely irrelephant

Hey dip shit, don't blame us blacks for white guilt. Don't blame blacks for what whites do. Whites are the ones who own these news corporations and over play diversity, they go overboard yes. I always advocated qualifications over status. But fuck you guys for always pointing your finger at us blacks for spineless liberals. Not our fault cucks.

This plus jews

Shit the fuck up you disgusting subhuman nigger

>Whites are the ones who own these news corporations

Lol, no.

Don't forget Kaepernick is MLK reincarnated.

So brave.

Literally Soros and the Jews.

t. nigger

Jews are white you IDIOT.

Disney...

>Random NFL off-season shit and NBA summer league/trades are more consequential than any one MLB game.
(You)

>he believes this

>Jews are white
Good goy

You're just angry they are more or less divine tier. Technically they're in a category all by themselves. Kings and Queens bud.

Stop lying to yourself

Of course belly chunks has no clue. That knuckle dragger watches film all day.

Day of the rake when?

It's simple really. These networks cater to women and minorities because they are the demographics that spend the most money. White men don't buy stupid shit at nearly the same rate that women and minorities do. So it makes sense for the media, which is driven primarily by advertising money, to focus on those particular groups.

you better not be talkin shit about fab

absolutely

jews are white you motherfucking goyim

>Sup Forums is triggered by black people
Sad.

>he thinks people care about mid-season boreball

Low IQ and Low Test male detected.

Almost as if they dominate every relevant American sport

Damn, why is gringo ESPN so cucked?
ESPN here in Latin America is pretty great, they are professional pundits and analysts that focus on discussing sports, and no one gives a single shit about race or faggots or other things you seem to care about in American sport channels

Jews.

White skin = not white.
How dumb are these cucks?

Then where's my sympathy for the 6 million of my fellow white brothers murders in the holocaust and my own separate ethno state and reparations?

>what is not your ethnic group for 400
Are most Americans this blatantly retarded?

Yeah nah lad, this trick doesn't work anymore.

Rhetorical. We know they are bud.

THIS IS NOT Sup Forums, DUMBFUCKS

FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums

T. Cuck.

Don't you have to give money to some terrorists?

>germany
>letting millions of muslims into the country
>happy about it

America should have nuked you evil bastards instead of the Japs. You just won't stop until you've destroyed European civilisation.

Looks like Sup Forums wasn't the first one to start shoehorning race into sports discussion

>next up on First Take, we got ya boy JIM JONES in the building, he finna talk about entrepreneurship and community organizing in Harlem

>separate ethno state and reparations
The group which was affected got those things, so what's your point? Furthermore, it was white on white, so in your example who would provide reparations to who?

BALLIN

Fuck off, leaf, you fucking cuck.

have they done their market research and realize only black people are still paying for cable or something?

yes

most of this shit is on when everyone else is at work as well

Identity politics

>Don't blame blacks for what whites do. Whites are the ones who own these news corporations and over play diversity, they go overboard yes. I always advocated qualifications over status. But fuck you guys for always pointing your finger at us blacks for spineless liberals. Not our fault cucks.
it's jews

I thought race was a social construct

Who said I'm happy about this you fucking potatonigger?

Lmao

Because just like the libs alt righters love to manufacture outrage. Why being "angry" is so fun to people ill never understand

Cool fake news bruh

Much like Tumblr users, people who complain about social/racial bullshit on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc don't actually watch or listen to any of the bullshit they cry about. They just wake up every day and scour the internet for something which they can be offended by so they can complain on anonymous internet forums and feel like they're part of a "cause."

>Schamus
>Fagelson
>Rothman
>Schneck
>Goldenson
>Rothstein
>Schwatz
>Spielberg
>Katzenberger
>Fleishman
>Bodenheimer
>Finberg
>Friedman
>Kramer
>Sarnoff
>Lichtman
>Greenblatt
>Sulzberger Jr
>Gottlieb
>Hartenstein
>(((Mark Zuckerberg)))
>Sandberg
>Goodman
>Schlicht
>Bergman
>Weinstein
>Rosenberg
>Lucas
>Disney
>Schiller
>Katzenberg
>Coleman
>Smit
>Brodsky

Hell of a quality post, m8.

They figured out a formula to guarantee that SJWs and Sup Forums virgins alike will discuss literally anything they say or do, 24/7.

So in a word: >(You)

>w-waahhh it's the scary racists fault!
Fuck off back to tumblr you cuck faggot

This is some amazing selective reading.

Idiot. You are absorbing our SJW media influence except without having the same kind of real life reinforcement such as actually living around non-whites.

Germany is basically an isolated white suburban neighborhood.

>Germany is basically an isolated white suburban neighborhood
O i am laffin

Not since when I last watched Curb Your Enthusiasm

wow I'm glad they explained his name, that changes everything

they are really trying to force that middle dude down everyone's throat lately

just watch the mlb network...no nigger millennial hoop or nigger concussion either.

>basetesticle
That sport is not urbane. It's gay. Stop touting.