Whoa

whoa...

I always knew big ballers were redditors.

>shows in his discourse
he seems really bland though.

Your spine crushing poverty inherently renders you unable to be a big baller, so it's understandable that you think that

as are all redditors including our resident plumpfkins

Nah, I'm white.

Nah /BBB/ is Sup Forums.

If anyone is Reddit it's those "le process" guys over in Philidelphia.

So how to we claim lonzo back from the redditors?

Glorifying niggers is, and always will be, reddit.

BBB is literally a normie invention and a normie meme on normie social media sites, including reddit.

Fuck off back there you fucking faggot.

Lol how many times in a century are we going to witness these columnists try to shed light on internet communities? They're just wrong almost every time

No one gives a shit you Favela monkey.

FACT: You are 400% more likely to be robbed today by a 19 year old man in a tank top, khakis, and flip flops, riding something with a 2 stroke motor and a motorcycle helemet, than anyone in here.

But I actually love Brazil, I just want to bant. Engage me

he needs to say something super offensive about women

We all know redditors ruin everything

BBB is Sup Forums. Everyone hated Lavar. Reddit was triggered when he told that white broad to stay in her lane. Don't even try to create this new narrative, fags

>19 year old man
more like 15, m8

Reddit is an echochamber

Nah he's

>Engage me
Nice redditspacing, but none of these ever happened to me.

Lavar is Sup Forums
Lonzo is Reddit

to a certain extend every internet forum is.

the difference is here on Sup Forums we don't ban people and censor them for having opinions that go against our consensus, we all just gang up on them and explainhow retarded they are

Just what the motherfucking FUCK is this big baller meme? What the fucks a big baller? Is it a brand of shoes or some shit?
And why is everyone dickriding this rookie, he hasn't even played a game in his career and I've seen countless articles about him

And Sup Forums is 99.9% Reddit, dumbdick.

So desperate to cling to this guy as Sup Forums's own.
Many such cases.
Sad.

Long story short. It is the brand that will be the new bike in some years, already valued at 3 billions. I just wait for the moment papa Lonzo will follow up Trump as the new president in 2020 running as an independent for the Big Baller Party

Lonzo Ball is the anti-reddit
Normies hate Lavar

reddit tier post

>we all just gang up on them and explainhow retarded they are

sounds like the community, as opposed to the mods, creating an echo chamber

>Redditspacing
>He's serious

Just end yourself

Sup Forums absolutely and unequivocally BTFO

its a way of life

Pequeño baller detected