Post players who never won an MVP but probably should have at least 1

Post players who never won an MVP but probably should have at least 1.

Can be any sport.

Pic related?

Dwayne Wade never won one, right?

No chance lol.
Kidd was great. But you can't make a case for him winning one over any of the guys that won it during his prime.

What Kidd did to the Nets was unreal. Kobe could never do that. Kidd took them to the finals and added almost 30 wins to their record.

In the weakest east of all time?

Also Kobe didn't win the mvp that year so how the fuck is Kobe relevant in this discussion?

Kobe doesn't make his teammates better like Kidd. Kobe needs to be surrounded by all time great talent and coaching to win Rings.

If Nash has two MVPs then Kidd should at least have one.

Kobe never won an mvp over Kidd tho...

How about this, tell me which year you think Kidd deserves an mvp..and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

Nash's Suns would sweep any Nets team Kidd was on.

from 2001-2004

Well not the 2011 mavs. But not because of Kidd. But dirk went God mode.

Lel, no.

Fuck off

Yeah, I figured someone would mention the Mavs which is why I said any Nets team.

winning it over ai, td or kg?

Nah man.

All 3 of those players won more and played better than Kidd

he won a Finals MVP

He's so based.

James Harden

He actually should have two MVPs by now.

Kidd was a great PG, but he had no business winning an MVP when he played in any season.

>what about nash?

Kidd ran a dull offense, Nash ran an exciting run and gun offense, furthermore Nash's teams lead the league in PPG, while he averaged 18/11. Of course he would win an MVP, especially because no one else was doing jack shit those years. Kidd was good, but he wasn't eye catching, meanwhile his best years were up against Iverson, Shaq and Kobe. of course he'll be overlooked.

Should have won it in 2009 and he got robbed. But in the end he got the Super Bowl MVP so it's not as bad.