/seriea/ & /calciomercato/ - The madman formally known as 'Cassano' edition

Quick rundown:
-Romanista bow to Monchi
-In contact with Eredivisie agents
-Possess psychic-like foresight abilities
-Controls Rome's 7 hills with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Monchilla will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of ACL tear research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Monchi babies
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries, Area 51, Florenzi's hospital room and the shrine to Totti
-Ancient Sumerian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented transfers
-They own Tottibot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Tottibots inside you right now
-Is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Roma Ultras and the pope, forwarding the word of God to the Olimpico. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Nainggolan high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years)
-They learned fluent Italian in under a week
-Nation states entrust their runner-up trophy reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Monchi, only silver
-He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe (when Roma will win the Scudetto). We don’t know hi ultimate plan yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

Other urls found in this thread:

gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-will-not-move-forward-on-schick-official-announcement-upcoming
youtube.com/watch?v=oUlZgmmY79A
sampdoria.it/u-c-sampdoria-comunicato-stampa-del-18-luglio-2017/
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3378757/Liverpool-manager-Jurgen-Klopp-claims-wind-hampering-football-philosophy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d-9MXWfaK60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-will-not-move-forward-on-schick-official-announcement-upcoming

Schick deal is off

disappointed

>Roma agree Defrel deal?
Roma have reportedly agreed a deal in the region of €20m to sign Sassuolo striker Gregoire Defrel.

>Reina set for Napoli stay?
Pepe Reina’s agent has reportedly arrived at Napoli’s training camp to negotiate a new contract for the goalkeeper.

>Official: Lazio sign Lucas Leiva
Liverpool have confirmed that midfielder Lucas Leiva has joined Lazio for a reported €5.5m.

>Spalletti: Perisic had a problem…
Inter boss Luciano Spalletti admits Manchester United target Ivan Perisic had a problem – with his tooth.

>De Sciglio jets in for Juve
Milan’s Mattia De Sciglio has landed back in Italy to complete a transfer to Juventus but insists he has yet to hear from Max Allegri.

>‘Torino pulled off Berenguer coup’
President Urbano Cairo claims Torino beat “big clubs in Italy and Europe” to sign Spanish winger Alex Berenguer.

>‘Milan could play three in defence’
Milan boss Vincenzo Montella has revealed that he is considering a switch to a three-man defence next season.

>Vincenzo Montella praises the “application and character” of his Milan squad, despite the 3-1 loss to Borussia Dortmund.

>Cassano: ‘I’m not retiring’
Antonio Cassano called a Press conference to announce his retirement - then decided he’d keep playing for Verona.

>Milan beaten by Dortmund
Milan were beaten 3-1 by Borussia Dortmund in China, but Mateo Musacchio and Franck Kessié played well.

Milik is Elite, ELITE!

>jankto: i knew about schicks problem
ruh roh
fucking ferrero

Cancel the Defrel deal.

We are going to get Schick.

>Roma have reportedly agreed a deal in the region of €20m to sign Sassuolo striker Gregoire Defrel.
seriously, 20m for sub player?

>‘Milan could play three in defence’
>Milan boss Vincenzo Montella has revealed that he is considering a switch to a three-man defence next season.

albania on suicide watch

nice, hes fun player would suck to root against him

Yes 3 atb would be amazing.

---------------------Silva-Suso
Rodriguez-Bonaventura-Biglia-Kessie-Conti
---------Musacchio-Bonucci-Romagnoli
----------------------Dollarumma

>Juventus have reportedly pulled the plug on their proposed deal to sign Sampdoria striker Patrik Schick for €25m.
>According to Gianluca Di Marzio’s website, Juve made the decision during a meeting with their Sampdoria counterparts on Tuesday.
>Cardiac issues were reported to have been flagged up in Schick’s first medical last month, prompting the Czech to undergo under a second round of tests.
>Samp have strenuously denied such claims, but another theory doing the rounds is that they rejected the Bianconeri’s request to review the terms of the transfer.
>The severity of the problem now remains to be seen as it could impact on the 21-year-old’s ability to continue playing football.

Seriously (not memeing) talking, any of you think Juve would actually fake a big physical condition just to change the terms of a contract?

Poor dude. Imagine doing well in Sampdoria and Juventus wants to buy you, then
>"eh u have a heart condition mate u're worthless, we don't want u, gl tho"

Switch Romagnoli and Musacchio and swap Suso for Belotti.

I do honestly think Juve just got cold feet.

they won't play 2 up front, Milan only have 2 strikers

there simply isn't enough depth

it'll be a 3421 or a 3511

>having these threads even though next season will be yet another episode of "juvewinslol"

>they won't play 2 up front, Milan only have 2 strikers
18 jully. A lot can still happen.

oh ye of little faith

I just watch it for >sfinter and >bbilan failing desu

you mean
>napolismashesleagueby10points

Juve is dead. They've been found out. It turns out you can't run a big club using a small club mentality, they're going to be the new Lazio in 7 years and they're going to compare themselves with Torino.

Silva, Bacca, Suso, Borini can all play striker

who /bicycle football/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=oUlZgmmY79A

My dad on the left

>new Lazio
>compare themselves with Torino
What are you talking about? We're going straight to serie b next year

Lazio is a bigger club than Roma.

t. Stefan de Vrij

nah 2bh lazio have 2 league titles after the war, same as roma, but lazio have a UEFA supercup so they're bigger .

btw why does no one want to buy de Vrij he is better than that retard van dijk

S E E T H I N G

Because PL scouts are all frauds and only do enough so they get to keep their job

>Suso as SS
>No Hakan
That looks awful

The market still hasn't closed and we're likely to buy more offensive players(mids/forwards/wingers) which will rule out 3 atb formations(especially that peasant-tier 3-5-2)

yeah that seems fair. Like manchester united going to pay 50 million for Perisic because their scouts are unable to find a similar player lmao.
Good deal as long as inter use the funds wisely which they of course won't.

Suso would be average as SS
Borini is garbage
Bacca is garbage

Schick to Roma when?

maybe jewventus intentionally waited for them to buy Defrel before leaking the Schick drop. anyway he probably doesnt fit the system anyway he is the opposite of dzeko

Lazio also has a UEFA Cup Winners Cup too

to Milan desu once they decide Cairo is senile

Juve pls

Lmao.
Hakan is the biggest fucking meme of all. He is turk Honda with worse workrate.

4-3-3 sucks Milan, they lost and drew every game with that shitty formation. They have no CF and no wingers.

pretty good pace for such a tall player

>implying Hakan isn't just a Pjanic, but only the free kick part of him

>Milanisti think Calhanoglu is good

lmao he's a lazy turk and besides that he hasn't played football for months now.

4-3-3 worked just fine in the first half of last season and it will work even better with proper players now.
It doesn't even have to be 4-3-3. It can be 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-2 or even the ol' X-mas tree

The point of 4 atb is to have more midfielders/attackers in play

Hakan seemed fine to me today vs Dortmund. He made some pretty good passes desu.

And don't forget it's only July 18th and I don't think the chinks plan on stopping market activity anytime soon so we will probably buy more players. I recall Fassone said about a month ago that some top midfielder is gonna come in August.

he's also gonna force a move after 3 months. milan have made some good signings but some are going to flop eventually, imo him and rodriguez have a high chance to flop.

Why the fuck does no one want to fucking buy Fiorentina what the fuck. Some sugardaddy need to buy them and then buy Fabregas.

How is he lazy? I actually saw him work hard today tracking back and winning some balls back.

Only problem is he's a bit clumsy and timid at times.

sampdoria.it/u-c-sampdoria-comunicato-stampa-del-18-luglio-2017/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RR was really good today. I don't think he will flop.
Borini is so far the only flop but we knew he was trash from the beginning.

future is bright. we gonna cash in Keita. we got a fortune for a player of Biglia's age. Simone is a great manager. hyped.

>we

i was born in Lazio m8. my granddaddy was a guard of Benito Mussolini

>/seriea/ threads reaching bump limit
Mixed feelings about this desu

Is Totti is the only reason Roma is rated higher?

>Verona close in on Silvestri
Serie A new boys Verona are reportedly closing in on a deal to sign Leeds United goalkeeper Marco Silvestri.

>Jankto: Schick had heart problems
Udinese’s Jakub Jankto claims Patrik Schick “had some minor heart problems” but feels his Czech Under-21 teammate was still able to join Juventus.

>OFFICIAL: Schick not joining Juve
Sampdoria have confirmed that striker Patrik Schick will not be joining Juventus on “mutual” grounds.

>EDF: Defrel close, new left-back…
Eusebio Di Francesco confirms Gregoire Defrel is almost a Roma player and reveals the club are on the lookout for a new left-back.

>Juve pull plug on Schick?
Juventus have reportedly pulled the plug on their proposed deal to sign Sampdoria striker Patrik Schick for €25m.

>schick today la
never trust 4channers

Nesta >>>>>>>> Totti

What is the 'Javi Martinez to Liverpool' of /seriea/?

I was sleeping during the friendly, what did I miss? Who was the best and the worst?

radja to inter?

>Who was the best
Kessie
>the worst?
Storari

The worst was Niang and Borini by far

Storari was lucky to have only let in 3. I don't feel comfortable having him as a back up.

To be fair the pitch was wet and the 3rd goal was clearly offside.

Nope. One of the CBs needs speed and skill to push up. Roma and Musa are typical CBs.

>the pitch was wet
Bet it was windy too

was the grass too high as well?

crowd was very loud too

These players + Bonucci all can push up and are great on the ball. Gif related.

It's harder to make saves when the pitch is wet you autists. Look at Bacca's goal too, in a dry pitch Dortmund's keeper would have easily saved that shot,

>Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp claims the wind is hampering the adoption of his free-flowing football philosophy
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3378757/Liverpool-manager-Jurgen-Klopp-claims-wind-hampering-football-philosophy.html

Literally the Italian Liverpool

>you now remember prime Mazzarri blaming his team's loss on respectively fever, flu and diarrhea

youtube.com/watch?v=d-9MXWfaK60

As long as you're happy being a counter-attacking team. Oh and Bonucci's the sweeper, it's the other two that need to help the midfield.

Kessie will be Milan's best signing. Silva will flop so bad

I'm not happy with that at all. If you've been on /seriea/ at all and seen my posts(even in this thread) you would know that I'm strongly against 3-5-2 or any formations with 3 atb.

I'm just saying all 3 defenders(Romagnoli, Bonucci and Mussachio) are good on the ball that's all.

Except that's not what I'm saying at all you autist. Other players aren't nearly as effected by the pitch as the goalkeeper is.

Plus Storari ain't even fully prepared fitness-wise yet.

Stop jinxing us you roach

You should really stop posting multiple times in a row, Albania. Just read the whole thing before posting.

just wait and see dude
t-top 4 was our aim la

Ah ok, I agree. I'm also wondering who makes the big calls now, like Berlu used to. It wouldn't be Montella.

>pot calling the kettle black

Just put €200 down on Juventus to win league and cup double this year for 9/1

Easy money lads.

>betting on italian football

our year la

Are u igli tare pls buy wingers and de roon

I don't really know but Fassone and Mirabelli are responsible for bringing in players here

I want you to report back to me when your bet fails. Make sure to remember.

So you bet 200 euros and you win 236 euros? Big whoop.

Lavezzi/yaya toure/Simeone to Inter or verratti to juve

Dumbass, should've done that last season when Juve winning the league was inevitable. This season Napoli is going to win it and anyone who says otherwise is delusional

Unfortunately the wont. Napoli's been playing at their max for the last couple years and don't have much improvement in them.

>tfw been farting like a tank engine for the whole day

fuck environmentalists

Napoli have
1. A better midfield than Juve by a magnitude of hundred, and their depth is way better and versatile
2. Better rightback, juve have better leftback but their rightback is so shit that Napoli still has an advantage here.
3. Insigne is better than Douglas Lazyica, Mertens is better than Piguain, Callejon is on par with Cuadrado
4. Now that Juve have to rely on fucking Rugani and Benatia to play out the back the gap in drfence quality is less big, also Napoli obviously have way better depth
5. Allegri is an autistic moron and once ego players like douglas fatca and dybala chimp out when they dont win everything he will fuck up the dressing room. Obviously Sarri is also way better tactically.

Napoli will win the lrague, it is already obvious and decided. And im not a neapolis fan

They have some young players who can improve like Diawara. If they recruit a defender and a winger and they could well be better next year. Just need a weaker Juve side which is a possibility after losing a CL final and Bonucci. Not impossible at all.

Haha porra pa

Damn looks inter focused on vecino instead of duncan. Saba has been 10 days in france

Rare or vacation?

Vakantie naar het huis van mn grootouders

>Schick deal with Juve off
Please no, that means Kownacki will be permabenched all season if Schick stays at Samp

Also Milik looks decent in the pre-season currently, dunno if he'll be benched for Mertens or play alongside him somehow

Both will play a lot, a titlewinning team that also competes in CL always has both of their strikers play a lot