Hi Sup Forums, I am a white American guy who has been living in India for 8 years...

Hi Sup Forums, I am a white American guy who has been living in India for 8 years. And please listen to what I am about to say.

You guys make fun of indians, but in reality, they are incredibly VILE AND EVIL people! The light hearted manner in which you make fun of indians shows that you do not take them seriously as a threat. Well let me tell you that they most certainly ARE a threat! Maybe not as big of a threat as the jews, but indians are VILE, DISGUSTING, EVIL people.

I have never met any other race of people that are as RUDE, as HATEFUL, as DIRTY, as SMELLY, and just outside DISGUSTING as indians.

Now, India consists of many different sub-races and cultures. The WORST of these races are the Punjabis. The majority of the indians living in the West are from Punjab.

Punjabis are the greediest, most rude, most CORRUPT, and most worthless subhumans on this planet, second to Jews. Now, I've done some research and it turns out that Jews and Punjabis are actually the same race, which explains why they physically look so similar and also have such similar behavioural characteristics.

You will find no group of people on this planet that are WORSE than indians. Every single negative quality you can think of, indians possess it. Indians are literally SUBHUMANS who can never change. That is why they are still living like animals even in the 21st century. India literally has the worst living standard in the world. Africa and many other 3rd world countries are literally PARADISES compared to India.

So my request to you all is, stop joking about Indians and start taking them seriously, because they ARE a threat. Indians are a fucking cancer that just spreads like cockroaches, and if you guys are not careful, this cancer is going to completely eat up your countries. Indians reproduce like cockroaches and then they go and flood into civilized Western countries and bring their stupid 15th century mindsets with them. And THIS is why indians in the West don't mix with non-indians

How one of the oldest religions and civilizations around became a literal evil floating turd is entirely beyond me

I fuck you basterd bich

Honestly, White man deserves annihilation for accepting the possibility of equality to dirty subhumans. As well as accepting jewish faith and taking jewish loans.

P O O

>Jews and Punjabis are actually the same race

lol

Kek. Thats very true actually

Green text stories please.

stupid fucker

gujaratis are the jews of bharat

At least it's sacred I guess?

this is a thread i capped a while ago. feel free to read

What do you think about people from Nepal?

They were always evil?

>we don't pay because they get paid
how about fucking foreign assholes learn how shit is done in the US, you get paid 2.15/h to give you the food YOU GET TIPPED TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND YOU SMILE AND PRETEND TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

Oh my fucking god. Die you indian scum. How much longer will we white people tolerate these fucking subhumans?

>Russian
>literal mongoloid

damnit is that you designated shitposting op?

No, Indian civilization and mythos was originally formed by the Aryans (white Indo-Europeans) , but over time, they were outbred by their slave shitskins and lost their race.

What do you think happened to Ancient Greece and Rome? Where did those people go that you see in all the statues and art? They mongrelized, and thus their civilizations fell, because people make the place. What do you think jews are doing now to all of the West with flooding us with shitskins? The same thing. They know it works.

You are 100% spot on. The original India was ruled by white aryans, who then fled India as the subhumans began to attack and kill them. Some of the white aryans fled to Europe, others fled to east asia and bred with the mongrels ,which is why East Asians are very white.

Brown and blacks are jealous of whites and hate us and this is why they keep killing us.

WAKE UP WHITE MAN! ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE AND LET A BUNCH KF BROWN SUBHUMANS KILL YOU? OR WILL YOU FIGHT BACK? THE ONLY WAY WE WHITES WILL SURVIVE IS IF WE DESTROY EVERY LAST BROWN AND BLACK PERSON!

Yes, surely there's alot to learn from the US :^)
You get paid to move the food from point A to B and that's it. No need for tips. No need for special treatment or fancy shit,
Oh what's that? You're dumb but want to work? Go work in some other field that is also not too pretentious, like constructions or some shit like that. It supposedly pays well enough.

I am not destroying anyone, and I am not letting anyone destroy me either.
t. Slav

Why are you in India? Incidentally, I've spent a lot of time there off and on for about 6 years, and quite enjoy the colonial life with servants and maids.

I stay in Uttarakhand or Uttar Pradesh. The mountain people in the Himalayas aren't so bad really. Still a total shithole though, and living in the corpse of the Ancient times of their betters (and English even).

And yet you are more safe from mass shootings in India than in America.

either kill or be killed. U refuse to fight, so u will die

Why? Because I'm a fucking retard who came here looking for spiritual life, then got married, then basically got too deep to leave. I guess the only way I'll leave India is thru death. Okay guys, I am going to an hero on live webcam. Who wants to watch?

But I'm not more safe from mob violence. U indians are fucking animals. You attack people in groups, like dogs. You all have no honor at all. Please kill yourself.

Ya'll want some dealing with Indian stories, I got one.

>call site manager for a major American health insurer
>Get email saying I have to integrate new hire class with some Indians from new call center in New Delhi so they can train hajji's to take American jobs
>corporate hooks them up with hotel rooms, food expense accounts everything they need for the 6 weeks of training.
>Hajji's arrive.
>they stink like shit. They disrespect the class instructor. They start playing grab ass with the women in the class (HR meetings were so so fun)
>six weeks of hell goes by
>get call from corporate, I have to go to the hotel they were staying at. Dot heads TRASHED their rooms. There was literally human excrement in the fucking closet in one room. We literally had to pay close to 10k in repairs to this hotel.
>think my nightmare is over
>get email, have to be on conference call.
>dotheads learned NOTHING, bad mouthed everything we did, New Delhi site still had no one to train staff. Get screamed at by divisional VP on how my people didn't know how to do their jobs. Get told I will not be getting a bonus, nor will I be promoted and that I was lucky to still have a job.
>quit next day.

I truly hate Indians. I fucking left a 6 figure job that I enjoyed and was fucking awesome at because a pack of feral curry niggers were too stupid to act like normal fucking humans.

I believe you Senpai. They are a disgusting race of shit tiet people.If the Pakis nuked India and vice versa, I would rejoice.

The jewel of the orient is a crusty turd now.

U should start harassing indians. Anytime u see an ind8an, ask him "do u shit on the street?"

>I have never met any other race of people that are as RUDE, as HATEFUL, as DIRTY, as SMELLY, and just outside DISGUSTING as indians.

I have never been to Turkey the post.

We can only hope to god that south Asia goes up in nuclear smoke. What a beautiful day that would be.

Lol they actually shit in the closet. That kind of shit actually would happen with an Indian. They literally are subhuman filth.

You married a native?

Turkey is heaven compared to India, u dumb bolt.

I've been to istanbul. It was pretty nice desu.

maybe the coasts but inner conservative areas? I'll take my chances.

Most foreigners never visit those forsaken lands

Unfortunately. She's a good wufe but now I am stuck here. I've been thinking about trying heroin lately. That is how low I am now.

No doubt it's probably shit but believe me, it's still better than India. Even a fucking war zone like Syria is better than shithole India.

How about you return to your original intention of going there, rather than wallowing in increasing despair? There is real spirituality remaining in India, though it's hard to find. That's one of the reasons I also originally went there, being impressed with Nisargadatta Maharaj, Ramana Maharishi, and Anandamayi Ma.

Sup Forums is just going to be cancer to yourself with the path you stumbled on. Best to just ignore the world at this point with what you've done. It's the Kali Yuga anyway. You've still got yourself you should take care of.

It's funny. My little country town never had much of an Indian problem, until they opened up one of the food shops. Now it seems like there is hundreds of the fuckers. Practically all the petrol stations are manned by the curry munchers. They bought an older house in a decent street and moved around 23 people into the 3 bedroom house. The noise and stink that comes from the place, by just walking past it is enough to make you want to set fire to the fucking place. Property value has dropped and I wouldnt be surprised when the neighbours get sick of it enough and sell the house the same dot heads will pay cash for it and will repeat the same process again until they own the whole street and turn it into a New Delhi slum like back home. As a very wise man once told me. They are a dud race and will only work where the easy money is. You will never see them swinging a pick or doing an honest days work. That's why they all run servo's and drive taxis and serve their vile shit food.

To contrast against that though, I have met some nice indians but they all seem to be of the higher castes, most are more whiter than their shit skin breatheren.

>implying white isn't subhuman
>fucking kek

>You get paid to move the food from point A to B and that's it.
If I get paid a salary, I can just say fuck you and not bring you your food for an hour
If I have a threat of withheld wages, I will work harder to bring your food quickly and with minimal spit in it

I know the concept of "ensuring good service" is hard for a gypsie to understand, but try your best

When there are a billion people, everything turns into a competition.

Since we're doing this
>work at a winery
>typically get chill suburbanites, occasional Urban assholes and Jersey oompaloompas but everyone tips
>one day a group of 8 indians all walk in
>literally one of them knows broken english, the rest are completely unintegrated
>asked if they liked whites or reds, sweet or dry
>they talk in some gargling tongue for 10 seconds, then the guy says red
>I pour him all our reds, which typically costs 7 dollars, because he kept saying no
>everyone else in the group demands a taste
>then I pour him all our whites, same deal
>THEN he says we like sweet wine
>pour him sweet wine
>they all start chattering incomprehensibly
>they buy two glasses of wine to split among eight people and ask me to split it eight ways
>the transaction takes literally 20 minutes, I've already spent 30 minutes trying to decipher what the fuck they wanted
>They take the glasses and not a single one left a tip, even though they got 10 oz of wine for free
>16 dirty glasses left on the counter

worse than niggers

>There is real spirituality remaining in India, though it's hard to find.
Complete bullshit
You find spirituality inside yourself, not inside another country
You only feel a need to go to another country because you are so empty and dead inside nothing else works
You aren't moving toward answers any more than you are leaving behind your problems
Because once you get there you are stuck with you, again

It's best to never use absolute statements like this when dealing with spirituality, even if what you say is spliced with some truth (you are always stuck with yourself). Sometimes you jsut need the right advice from a certain person you meet or being in a certain place that triggers your ability to be able to be more self-reliant. It's quite rare that someone in darkness of the soul can pull themselves out of it all alone - most need some help on the way. It's those that get dependent on the help that fall off.

>Be me at DMV to renew license on 21
>Indian in front of me. Takes 3X as long as a normal person to get his ticket
>After some obviously frustrating translating, clerk understands he's trying to get drivers license
>Indian takes test, comes back five minutes later, hands it to her
>Fails *EVERY* question
>"Okay when do I get?"
>Clerk explains he failed the test and needs to retake it, and needs to wait at least 24 hours.
>"Retake now?"
>No. 24 hours.
>Struggling with concept, eventually give up and leaves.
>See him though window jump into sports car and drive away.

FOUR YEARS LATER

>Be me, second time at DMV, registration of a new title.
>Group of five Indians all come in together, take one ticket for all of them, and ask clerk for driver's license test
>Guess she said fuck it, no use in explaining to them how society works, and lets them all take the test at once
>All of them fail, I think I overheard that one got 3 / 10 questions right.
>Same explanations, they need to come back, but are fighting with her for a good twenty minutes.
>Again from window I can see them all pile into a brand new car and drive off.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN REEEEE

I've always felt this way when I see these 20+ wenches on there SE Asia excursions. If she has a pic of a tiger/elephant or roo beware soldats!

Faggot.

I'm dating an Indian girl.
>96lbs, 5'8, vegetarian (nonjudgmental type)
>Super clean (wears t-shirts to bed because she doesn't want deodorant to stain her sheets)
>Super educated (Stanford med)
>Super nice (face lights up when she sees me)
>Born and raised outside of England and westernized
>Hates India and Indian culture (because they're dirty and rude, according to her)

Never found one I was interested in. But this one is quite something.

I'm quite happy.

this

Are you vegetarian?