I have to break up with my girlfriend who I still love

I have to break up with my girlfriend who I still love.
Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
youtube.com/watch?v=MgZoNI0VmdA
youtube.com/watch?v=E2qLD9c3Gq4
youtube.com/watch?v=6ltWSqgh-Ms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Listen to TPAB and think about Jamal fucking her in the ass.

American Football 1999

at least you got trips, user
what happened?

also, try Ruins by Grouper.

Thanks man
Will check them out. Well, what happened is that our relationship doesn't work anymore even though we love eachother. The relationship has changed completely and turned into a destructive relationship where she has developed an unhealthy need for extreme controll. I actually think she has gone insane or is about to.

>girlfriend
It's a trap.
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

> discord invite

do I click it

The Ramones debut album

I know I won't

I never understood this. If you love each other so much, where the fuck will you both go and what will you do?

sorry, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgZoNI0VmdA

I don't know, but I can't continue this relationship if it has become destructive and it won't get better.
Thanks!

not op, but in my experience,

>where the fuck will you both go
probably nowhere good

>what will you do
a lot of drugs

That sounds eerily familiar. Believe it or not, these things do fade. Worst case scenario it takes a couple years, but it will get better.

But how can you force yourself to sever all ties with her if you love her so much?

Because it's dragging me way down and will eventually result in me getting disconnected from my friends, which will be even more painful. At the same time, it seems like she's becoming disconnected from reality and I can't keep helping her when she doesn't want to help herself as it is extremely draining. In short; If I continue this, it will probably ruin my life

I'm going through the same shit OP, sorry to hear, this is what I'm bumping as of late.

Was in a similar position two months ago. Now with a different girl and far happier.

It hurts like hell but you'll get over it quickly. It's crazy how fast you move on, even from someone you love, when you know you made the right choice.

Oh also Beach House is the best music for this feel

Thanks alot, guys!

>I can't keep helping her when she doesn't want to help herself
It's like depression all over again, user. I still remember. Hope your friends won't abandon you like mine did. And I hope you gf have some friends too.

She has a handful, but she's now rejecting them

This sounds like an abusive relationship, get out of it as soon as you can. I Know It's Over by The Smiths to me epitomized my break up (which I'm still going through) so I highly recommend it.

Listen to Hospice by The Antlers and read through the lyrics and their interpretations on genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2qLD9c3Gq4

linkin park
nickelback
hoobastank

That's not her fault.

I know it's not her fault, but she won't take my help or any other peoples help. It's a sink or swim-situation. I've tried my hardest to help her the last 2 years

Cloud nothings - attack on memory for a taste of the feels

Embrace the void with some harsh noise.

literally just went through the same thing man.
my ex had borderline personality disorder. she would be mean and treat me like shit all of a sudden for no reason. I still love her to death, it sucks she wont get help or help herself. she was very abuse to me. you cant fix these kind of people. heartbreak is the worst.

anyways, I'd recommend the cure and placebo

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltWSqgh-Ms