Now that the dust has settled, what did i think of it? unfortunately i had to split it up over 3 days...

now that the dust has settled, what did i think of it? unfortunately i had to split it up over 3 days, so i should try marathoning it when i get the chance but i thought it was fun. am i in the wrong?

is it capekino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_arud-VxDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hVvyBseaXNw
youtube.com/watch?v=ATEmtH0h65w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan shows up for all of 5 minutes and steals the show. Everything else was pretty forgettable but Keanu was perfect for the role

>everything else was pretty forgettable

say one thing you don't remember

protip: you can't

seriously, it has a shit ton of memorable moments. I don't know what you're talking about.

You played yourself, user.

Aside from Keanu going to hell for a hot sec there's not much

>gabriel wasnt memorable
>that dapper italian demon guy wasnt memorable

dude

I marathoned it with my wife's son and my wife's boyfriend had a blast.

>mirror scene
>douchebag coin
>priest drowning himself
>gabriel

its not what made me smoke when i started but i always thought he made it look kinda cool

... then again it might be because he was doing it and not the actual smoking itself

Its one of those rare moments where Keanu actually fits the role 100%. Im still surprised they didnt make a sequel. What sucks more is that the Justice League Dark movie being made wont have Keanu as Constantine anymore.

Nope and nope
Gay gay gay decent gay

also the demon blackout/lighter scene

Forgetting this scene

It's absolute kinographie.

And apparently he wont be smoking because thats bad and promotes smoking. I mean fuck the movie (or the whole character for that matter) is not supposed to be for kids.

Definitely underappreciated kino.

why is he bleeding in the nipples?

I think thats form the electroshock when he visited hell... Remember. The chair thingy?

Good movie
Bad adaptation.

Nah thats when that Midnight guy used some kind of attack and shoved his hands into his lungs (satan did that later as well).

Oh yeah you are right.

>he forget about Gabrial

absolutely GOAT casting. Satan and Gabriel were spot on

youtube.com/watch?v=F_arud-VxDQ

Best scene.

That scene alone made a fan of A Perfect Circle

THE GREATEST POST-CREDIT SCENE EVAR.

I know you dont remember or never seen it.
youtube.com/watch?v=hVvyBseaXNw

This.
They didn't get the character at all.

and probably the most missed by people

Objection.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATEmtH0h65w

I've seen this movie dozens of times since it came out and only found out about this a few weeks ago. Same with Napoleon Dynamite, didn't know that had an PCS until a year ago.

it's ok when Marvel does it

kys reddit

the part where he threatens to send the demon to heaven was cool

>They didn't get the character at all
Their interpretation of the character. This happens all the time.

It was okay.

More memorable that all the cape-shit mash-ups they have nowdays.

I remember more about Constantine than I do about Doctor Strange that I saw 2 weeks ago.

Great, now I'm gonna watch this when i get off work. Thanks, Op. You saved me a few minutes on trying to decide what to watch.

Reminder, that Sup Forumsfags think this is garbage that has almost nothing to do with Hellblazer (Contsantine comics). Just Dangerous Habits arc

This movie is Weiszkino. And The Beef was pretty good in it to.

Never knew about this scene. Neat.

>now that the dust has settled

what year is it OP?

Who gives a shit

They changed character stuff but the movie has a much closer tone and plot to the comics than that garbage ass show

Reminder that the gay ass Arrow version of Constantine is now considered canon. Fuck everything.

lol, keanu could totes play the lead cowboy in cowboy bebop

FUCKING THIS. I dont want that faggot ass pom to be Constantine.

bebop himself?

"Whatever happens happens"

hes to old now nerd
>b-b-but hes immortal and ageless
nice meme kiddo, but you need to go back to redddit and take that normie tier cuck meme with you

that fucking forest canape of an excuse for hair

i guess this post means the kangaroos are up and about

I've been a Sup Forums fag for going on 7 years now and nobody really says it's garbage, just that it's a terrible adaptation which takes a huge amount of liberties, but despite that it's a good film

Matt Ryan is a 10x better Constantine than Keanu, I'm a huge fan of him but he is not constantine

Maybe for you but no way is he convincing me. I mean look at Keanu. He actually looks like someone who went to hell and back. Matt looks way too cheery.

Well, yes, in a sense of adaptation. Standalone as a movie it's great and hardly gets any hate.

The film is also still way more popular than the comics, so when they made the show normies were asking where was Keanu

pretty common memory problem. You are getting old

shit flick only reddit cucks like it

>Mexican gets demon possessed and illegally immigrates to Los Angeles to start the apocalypse
This is the most pro-Trump movie ever.

Kill urself, everyone agrees you're an idiot

Its a very uneven film. Still very enjoyable. Dont watch the serie.

>very uneven film

What the fuck does that even mean?

unironically kino
keanu is always kino

strong, action filled, interesting scene and shitty boring scene, in the same movie.

You dumbfuck.

there is no way he could have inferred that from your stupid post. also almost every movie is like that

fuck off