Vick/Kaepernick Race War HAPPENING

Kaep launching missiles on Twitter/Black Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFY/status/887076992180342784
bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/salaries/
nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1985377
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/title-i-rich-school-districts-get-millions-in-federal-money-meant-for-poor-kids
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/08/property-taxes-and-unequal-schools/497333/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does Kaepernick not understand the irony of this post? He was actually raised by white people, unlike Vick.

what happened?

>respect and empathy towards the abuser
He is talking about the dogs?

vick was abused by whites?

Kaep is an unsufferable faggot

Kaep is posting about how he's been pussy whipped into being a vegan muslim ubernigger

Vick will be reminded as a beast
Kaep as a faggot

History is always right

lmao @ lightskins thinking they real niggas

Vick didn't even say anything wrong. All he was doing was giving him advice from his experience after the whole dog fighting scandal and how he got a second chance in the league.

The overreacting is quite ridiculous. Typical fake outrage.

>Typical fake outrage
i'm outraged that you're trivializing this outrage

Quite amazing how they are so willing to throw Vick to the bushes, Black America's favorite athlete along with Iverson, for Kaepernick.

>vegan

ah well then he'll get cancer and wither away sooner than later

Kaep is abrasive as fuck but he's not wrong. Black people absolutely get shit on. I just hope he understands he's tanked his career, he isn't going to change the country, and that he's at peace with those things.

Kaep is retarded. Black people are literally worshiped and yet he thinks he's fighting some war against oppression.

>Black people are literally worshiped
Lol, where the fuck do you live?

Kaep needs to come out in support of dog fighting before he's taken seriously in the black community

>better access to schools
>affirmative action hiring
>higher salaries
Boy sure sucks to be black

Fair point, but not the same thing as "literal worship."

>>higher salaries
source? everything I see shows they still make ~75-85% of what whites makes. Asians are the ones who make more

>have to go to shitty ghetto schools
>sentenced more harshly than whites for the same crimes
>Thousands of strangers online calling them subhuman

What Sup Forums nonsense have you swallowed that you think black people have it easy?

Cornrow Vick told Kaep to be a good ol boy

>>>>>>>>>>
Those sources you're reading don't take into account that blacks take lower paying jobs on average. When you compare across the same job, blacks of similar experience make as much or more
>no white people have to go to ghetto schools
>commit more violent crime than whites
There are literally no "ghetto" schools in my state anyways

>have to go to shitty ghetto schools
School is school. Sucks but no one can help their parents poor choices.

>sentenced more harshly than whites for the same crimes
You faggots always say something along these lines and never give any evidence to back your claims. inb4 >muh crack cocaine compared to powdered cocaine

>Thousands of strangers online calling them subhuman
Oh no, how will they ever live with a bunch of faggots saying edgy shit online which most of these people literally never even see ;_;

kys

this is good bait

Vick said: twitter.com/SFY/status/887076992180342784

Kaep gets butthurt.

Super

>blacks of similar experience make as much or more
Citation needed
bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/salaries/

>When you compare across the same job, blacks of similar experience make as much or more
like I originally asked, source? Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true, give me data and facts.

lmao based Vick

>You faggots always say something along these lines and never give any evidence to back your claims
nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html

I wouldn't call it Stockholm syndrome but Vick sure as hell knows it's not the afro that's costing him a job, and that's the problem. He won't even be straight and suggest that politics is why he can't find a team

>School is school. Sucks but no one can help their parents poor choices.
You have to be fairly ignorant to think the school district a kid goes to doesn't impact them at all, regardless of race

I went to school with Kaep. Fucker lived on my floor when we were freshmen. I was still in contact with the guy when he got drafted.

Trust me when I say this. Kaepernick is as black as Michael Jackson. There is nothing in his head other than "pot and pussy", and this "social justice" crusade he's on I think he started in order to "win over" the SF bay area fans in hope of getting the starting QB job back. I think it was cynical as all hell. I think he doubled down with this social justice crusade to build a brand.

This is a guy who watches the Kardashians for all his educational needs on what's important today and and as far as I can tell still doesn't know what he's actually protesting. He's a fucking pothead space-case moron.

>nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html
>/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.htm
>/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.htm
>/opinion/sunday/
>/opinion/

Where did I say all schools are equivalent? There are differences and they do matter. That being said, all you have to do to get a decent job in the United States is graduate with a high school diploma. Graduating with that diploma, regardless of what school/district you went to, opens up college, trade schools, and in general more job options.

>>/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.htm
>>/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.htm
>>/opinion/sunday/
>>/opinion/

opinion supported by citations and data. still waiting for yours.

>School is school.

>opinion supported by citations and data. still waiting for yours.
>citations and data
They have some lazy, half-assed graphs that show nothing but race and prison time.

What they fail to show is what type of robberies were committed and how many robberies were committed. If there were 2 people arrested for robberies but one of them committed armed robbery and the other committed larceny then the graph is going to be skewed heavily.

There's a reason that's an OPINION piece and not proof of institutional racism.

The data is clearly sourced in the article. Sorry, I'm not going to hold your hand.

Still waiting for you to source all the claims you've made throughout this thread.

Adjusted for actual competence level a black makes more than whites mainly due to affirmative action.

Blacks are sentenced more harshly because they are more likely to be repeat offenders. US law emphasizes going easy on first time/infrequent offenders, but throwing the book on frequent flyers.

The gap still exists even when adjusted for criminal history (although to a lesser extent) and blacks are more likely to be charged with more severe crimes for similar offenses in the first place.
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1985377

maybe don't act like a nigger and you won't get treated like one

>better access to inner city ghetos
>"""""higher"""""" """"""salaries"""""""

this could all have been avoided if Cap didn't opt out of his contract with the 9ers

>those responses
jesus
like you would tell a white dude with long hair/man bun to cut that shit to look presentable, that's what vick is telling kaep. it shows a change in attitude to be more professional but people are reading into it as black and white
nuts

Kaep obviously doesnt give a shit about playing anymore.

He might say that he does, but his behavior demonstrates that he does not.

rich (100,000$ per year+) blacks still commit more crime per capita than poverty ridden whites
try empirical data next time you upchuck online

Read this article before. Doesn't mention that harsher sentences are largely (77%) because blacks are reoffending. Again, you liberal arts kids dont even understand basic statistics. This is why you work at WalMart. Understand this.

This had been addressed. Read the thread

Kaepernick is literally just a dumb nigger who discovered black power websites and believes every word they say

Why do niggers think they're necessary to a functioning society bros

It's more him having a chip on his shoulder because he was raised white

Shitty ghetto schools get more funding than white schools
It's just black schools are unfortunately filled with black people

>Sup Forums wonders why ESPN obsesses over race and politics so much
>another race thread on Sup Forums getting a ton of attention

you people really are mongoloids arent you?

Why are you apologizing for criminal behavior?

They really don't.
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/title-i-rich-school-districts-get-millions-in-federal-money-meant-for-poor-kids

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/08/property-taxes-and-unequal-schools/497333/

They really do.
The FACT is this: black Americans are fucking retarded piles of shit. Literal African immigrants make 30 (thirty) percent more than dogshit rapper wannabe retards

The flag makes this post.

capitalist society needs a poor class to function.

He's brainwashed what do you expect? Guy has more privilege than most and still believes in white privilege.

You could also, you know, just not do crime.

>Stockholm Syndrome

It couldn't be more aptly named.

>mfw he inadvertently wakes up a load of goys and they lynch niggers

It's absolute pottery.

>white people unironically believe they're being oppressed more than black people

Not necessarily a black one though