>Marko Arnautovic [Stoke City -> West Ham United] £24m
>Jacob Murphy [Norwich City -> Newcastle United] £12m
>Lucas Leiva [Liverpool -> Lazio] £5m
>Joe Hart [Manchester City -> West Ham United] Loan

and finally
>Antonio Conte [Chelsea -> Chelsea] 2 year contract extension

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRtDxNpLaFc
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1301983/boozed-up-teen-yobs-bring-terror-to-troon-beach-as-cops-are-pelted-with-bottles-amid-chaos-after-6000-flocked-to-ayrshire/
youtube.com/watch?v=nVjsGKrE6E8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No agreement between PSG & Neymar – the situation

>Contrary to reports emanating out of Brazil today, there is no agreement of any kind in relation to a supposed move for Barcelona forward Neymar to PSG.

>RMC report that PSG have indeed positioned themselves for the player, that talks are ongoing between Neymar’s entourage and Les Parisiens, primarily through the former Santos man’s father. Talks are ongoing between the two parties, but they are far away from an agreement at the time of writing.

>As a possible transfer target, senior PSG sources view the situation as “very difficult”.

>Dani Alves is a man who could potentially play a key role in negotiations. The right-back, who is very close to Neymar, could attempt to convince his countryman to join the QSI project.

>Contrary to what Esporte Interativo have claimed, PSG are not willing to pay the €220m release clause that Barcelona have set for the Brazilian. However, they are willing to meet his salary demands.

NO SIGN OF IHEANACHO

>The Leicester Mercury reports Kelechi Iheanacho was absent as Man City flew out to the USA yesterday to begin their pre-season tour.

>The Nigeria international is a target for Leicester City and has been strongly linked with a £25m move to the King Power.

Sky sources understand PSG want to sign Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal and have held talks about buying Neymar from Barcelona.

PSG have a transfer budget of more than £200m this summer.

Arsene Wenger says Sanchez is staying at Arsenal even though he has only 12 months left on his contract.

Neymar is believed to have a £195m release clause in his contract and we are told PSG "have been - and still are - interested".

>Chelsea have confirmed head coach Antonio Conte has signed a new two-year contract.

>The Italian, who won the Premier League title in his debut season at the club, had been linked with a return to Serie A with Inter Milan.

Will West Ham get a Europa spot this year?

if they win the fa cup they will, they're finishing 18th in the league

They've bought mid-table players - you tell me.

5th for Arsenal

Leroy Fer is a good right back

Make a new one you lazy cunts

Liverpool is problematic desu.

lel when was this done like 1970?

>It took Napoli to knock out Swansea
>It took this to knock out West Ham two seasons in a row
screaming

Is it, dare I say, happening?

Any players to tap up la?

looks like the last census for the UK data

Fake news

for me, it's opel

Anyone want to play Xbox? Add me

Gamertag: STEVENF

What'll be?

>getting an extension after one season

I really like the guy, but Conte have got to be fucking annoying to work with. It seems like he's the type of guy to get on his period every single time the club isn't moving in the exact direction he wants it to be.

Santiago Arias plz

A pint of Keita please, keep the change

even Hull lost to a team from Belgium

less embarrassing than losing to the same team of gypsies twice

which makes the players move the club in the correct direction

every top manager is what we'd all consider a cunt, but that gets results, and the players are man enough to take him

>Jacob Murphy [Norwich City -> Newcastle United] £12m
Pretty heartless to separate twins tbqh

He is, you should have seen how he was at Juve.

to take it*
that went unexpectedly gay

>Andrew Robertson to Liverpool

will it happen?

>Andrea Belotti has reportedly emerged as Milan’s primary striking target, but Torino are not budging on their €100m valuation.

Auba ain't moving so this seems more likely

most likely, good signing for them desu

Yeah Klavan isn't giving 100%

Yeah he's definitely doing something right, but imagine having to take this shit all the fucking time as a board member or whatever in a football club. I'd lose my fucking mind.

Italy confirms

All but confirmed.

Verrati + cash for Neymar tbqh

>100 million for someone with one good season
don't quite understand this

>not many good strikers around
>chelsea desperately needing one
>release fee ie the maximum the club can pay and they get him without dealing with the club

Cuz you havent seen him play. He is the next best striker on earth, no doubt about it. I have the same feeling of when suarez was in eredivisie.

Also he's young, you pay this because you can easily sell the player if he's not good enough.

Can't tell if serious or not

Everyday without football is suffering

Are liverpool fucking retarded?
Do they know there are different targets than van dijk and keita? What kind of retard pays 70 million for van Dijk, de Vrij is available for

at least we have FM and tv

Fuck off protoyank, he is the next best striker in the world, watch some of his games

stop supporting Swansea pls

>it's still only july
Life is so slow without football

lmao

lads is Game of Thrones /trans/ approved?

>fantasy instead of history

No, fucking disgusting

lady Mormont is queen slayyyyyyyyyyyyys XDDDDDDDD

>tfw Christensen went back to Denmark

Quite literally no.

But
>Pasalic, Musonda, Christensen, Baker, Boga & Kyle Scott are all set to travel to China with #CFC for the ICC. A chance to audition for Conte

Batshuayi >> Lukaku

If they're actually going to have little girls fight with swords vs grown men, then no.

I was talking about Lasse Vigen Christensen who just left Fulham

Fucking white people all using the same names.

The fact that this is probably true and he's rotting away at Chelsea just reminds me why Chelsea is in the top 5 of scumbag clubs

For real or do you hate Lukaku because he's flemish?

Only until the fourth season.

failed to make an impact I guess

a lot of managers do it as negative reinforcement, look at this video of Poch, he uses positive reinforcement, look how many bloody high fives he gives

Managers are basically as much psychologists as they are tactologists

youtube.com/watch?v=vRtDxNpLaFc

why are there literally no good jewish footballers?

Lukaku is faster and stronger. Batshuayi is superior at everything else

>implying this wouldn't win the league

------------------DDG
--------Bailly Lindelof Rojo
-----------------Pereira
Valencia Herrera Pogba Shaw
------------------Mata
----------------Rashford

Same reason there aren't any good arab footballers

swansea were after Batshuayi January 2bh

Claudio Yacob is like on of the 3 good players in midtable PL teams

what does liverpools starting line up look like?

most footballers are western, south american or african for cultural reasons

the west is 2% jew, south america is

İbrahim Afellay was p. good desu

>Mata
>Rojo
>any English player

not enough money for them to bother

think he just got pushed out by the new midfieldes that have been brought in. Made an impact and was one of Fulham's better players but then they brought in Kevin Mcdonald and Stefan Johansen which pushed him down the order. Also he had his good run while under Kit Symons, after the manager change he had an injury and then was sent on loan

brighton have 2

oh yeah, I forgot about that

I remember him being decent in their relegation season

>symons was appointed fulham manager nearly three years ago
fucking hell was it really that long ago

They're all stuck at home making love to their god-tier jewess gf's

No trade would dethrone Halal as the best squad.

Walter Samuel was pretty good

Imagine trying to get the ball off Leon Britton and Roque Mesa.

We'll dominate the midfield next year.

>Inter are reportedly planning to thrash out a deal for Fiorentina midfielder Matias Vecino on Wednesday.

>According to Sky Sport Italia, Vecino’s agent Alessandro Lucci will meet Inter to iron out the details of the Uruguayan’s four-year contract that the Nerazzurri are proposing, before speaking to Fiorentina sporting director Pantaleo Corvino.

>It is there when the representative will inform the Viola that Inter are willing to pay a few million more than the player’s €24m release clause so they can spread the payment in instalments.

>The broadcaster adds Fiorentina made Vecino a last-ditch offer of a new contract, but it was rejected by the 25-year-old.

>He would be the second midfielder to swap the Gigliati for Inter this summer after Borja Valero.

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1301983/boozed-up-teen-yobs-bring-terror-to-troon-beach-as-cops-are-pelted-with-bottles-amid-chaos-after-6000-flocked-to-ayrshire/

>Boozed-up teen yobs bring terror to Troon Beach as cops are pelted with bottles amid chaos after 6,000 flocked to Ayrshire. Drunk teenagers fought running battles with cops and fought each other as horrified locals looked on

has anyone from /trans/ ever met up with 6000 of the lads on the beach to start an impromptu illegal rave?

there is no such thing as a jewess goddess

Yossi Benayoun was great for Liverpool

t. Jean-Marie Le Pen

Swansea will be a feared team to face next season you heard it here first. Screencap this I'm that confident

He's not flemish. He's from Brussels and speaks both language. Michy is also from Brussels.

>yep nice one lad get ur excuses in early
>wouldn't even be a shock if we beat you we are basically on the same level now
>rovers top six this season hull bottom six

how's that gloating going, dumb fuck

Wikipedia told me he's from Antwerp.

The interval years without a summer tournament are wank

Hey /trans/, quote this post with a (realistic) prediction from this transfer window (bonus mode: may or may not be based in any existing rumour):
>arsenal will hold onto alexis sanchez until literally the last day of the window and then will sell him to man city

shut up monkey

bristol rovers shitposter is honestly the worst poster here, which really is saying something

post summertime bangers.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVjsGKrE6E8&

he's an absolute twat

worst poster on an anonymous message board

>2-1

Born there. Family live in Monlebeek. He's from Bruxelles. Indentify as such.