feels bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5P_LwfyuT_o
youtu.be/5P_LwfyuT_o
youtube.com/watch?v=lYv1zpOrKQo
hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/ibd/
youtu.be/08H3yrlxLLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being a pathetic neet in a hyper masculine culture is far worse than being neet in your first world country.

kys

>i would be neet in chechenya
lol nope

i would have a qt muslim wife and a lot of kids

Czechens are subhumans, who make Russians seem like peaceful, civilized people.

Chechens are overrated meme subhumans. In reality they are pathetically weak trash who had their boipussies fucked by superior Russians. Chechen """wolves""" lmao, nothing but romanticised bullshit.

I will fuck you up if you insult my people once more

Kadyrov looks like a spoiled rich little fat faggot. Probably because he is.

chechens are fucking scary people

fighting and violence is rooted deep in their culture

"culture"

chechens are subhumans

this

This is the average chechen

say that to his face, not online and see what happens

chechen subhuman in france

Based Ramzan interview
youtube.com/watch?v=5P_LwfyuT_o

They're massive fucking retards though.

Hello Zelimhan, how's France?

youtu.be/5P_LwfyuT_o

they are ok in their land
youtube.com/watch?v=lYv1zpOrKQo

You are Greek.

you can be at heart

Mashallah what a great leader !

>bro-tier guy chilling between two fights
>qt Muslim waifu

Literally nothing wrong tbqh

what did he mean by this ?

"Gays" are a meme, loving to have your butthole filled with a peepee doesn't convert you into a brand new category of humans

"Gays" could marry a girl and have children and a normal life, but they prefer to flee their responsibilities by focusing their whole lifestyle around sucking dick

>but they prefer to flee their responsibilities by focusing their whole lifestyle around sucking dick

that why most people despise them, gays are turbo beast who only think about getting fuck the ass and sucking dick. They are disgusting. Ramzan is in the truth here

>Samefagging this hard

Circassian lobby supported Chechens in their war against Russians during the 90s. You're our brothers.

Jorge, you wouldn't have a GF because muslim wouldn't allow their daughter to get married to a fucking loser that does nothing all day, beside, you should be preparing for the catalonian civil war, we'll be knocking on every door looking out for you faggot.

What a load of shite, we Irish are the real CEHCHENS of the west

What a fucking alpha male

explain this Catalonia thing, why are they so anti-spen?

>55% of the spanish debt
>massive corruption everywhere
>EX-catalonia president has taken 5% bribes for EVERY public work in catalonia for the last 23 year
>police starts uncovering everything
>quickly... time to leave Spain and escape Spanish justice!!!
>INDEPENDENCY.... Spain steals from us!!!!!!!
>offer illegal immigrants free papers and the second biggest mosque in europe if they vote for independency too

Fucking checked, Satan.

chech 'en

If you managed to become a pathetic loser in Spain - a well known country of chads then I'm sure you'd become a loser in a tribal mountain society too.

Ch*chens are like niggers of Caucasus

>Chechen
>Caucasian
pick one

turkish shitskin in austria
pretends to be cerkes
then chechen
then Georgian

chechen subhuman in france

his kids look inbred as fuck, kek

as i wrote very often
they are similar to albanians
except they are even more subhuman

This graphic is misleading tho, because it measured genetic similarity and not consanguineous marriages itself. I.e. countries with diverse gene pools (such as Turkey) will have a lower circle even if they're inbred as fuck.

hbdchick.wordpress.com/tag/ibd/

Albanians are very inbred, I would barely consider them human.

kek

Why care?

youtu.be/08H3yrlxLLs

>Gruzin
Chechens and Ingushs are only true caucasians in north caucasus, others are of Iranian origin, even tho they share a dominant Georgian gene. You only know of kadyrov dogs and terrorist Chechens, Dudaev was an allie to us and free Caucasus.

i am from chechnya you slavic bastard. i fuck russian bitches :)

Do you are Greek from Chechnya?

Iktf, I prefer Circassians tho, anything from the caucasus always got me interested

this

Get over the mountains to your North and tell us that in our faces. We will need less then 8 days.

>try to say dat in da hood nigga
>acting tough on Chinese animation board

I respect Chechens that respect their own culture, real Chechens know what kind of people live over the mountains, Chechens we lived with mutual respect from ancient times. You my friend, try to say that less than 8 days bullshit to M'tiul people just over the mountains.

Chechens are fucking based, I don't care what any of you faggots say.

chechens are subhumans

chechen diaspora

I like Georgians, but I dislike that one Georgian. He always posts the same shit on here and on Sup Forums.

Ikibey du Nutte

nice VPN

chechens are subhumans

>Chechens
>not mentioned once before modern age
>no achievments
>never been able to create a principality/kingdom/state (even Albanians (LOL!) managed to do that)
>mudslime
Tell me, what's there to be proud of? I don't even know why they think they're tough. The only reason Chechnya was "hard" to conquer is their geographical position. All mountain niggers were hard to conquer. Kurds, Afghanistan, you name them.. At least the Afghan people managed to beat Russia but you didn't. They all suffer from inferiority complexes since they can't last in an intellectual world, that's why all of'em do MMA. That's literally the only thing they're good at.. MMA. And the only reason they're good at it is because they do nothing but MMA, they even skip school for MMA. And they already replaced their stolen Georgian culture with Arab culture.

Didnt know the Gruzin in Netherlands was such butthurt. 8 days, we need less.

i have to tell one thing so you all know
Chechens are subhumans, they are more like animals.
don't treat them as equals

>implying Spics, Turks and other medcucks are any different from chechen

Nice bait, Jorge