What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He was a smart black man that was self aware of his nigger brothers

He spent his entire life living with no desires and self discipline just so he could finally get accepted by whites

Then he sees two blonde obnoxious faggots doing whatever they want. All he feels is anger, pure anger. That they have life on easy mode.

damn....

manlet

The twins mom wouldn't let him smash

I always thought he was gay

It's implied that Mosby is gay

He was dealing with retards like Estaban, Wendy Wu, Maddie, Zack, and Cody on a daily basis so of course he's going to have a chip on his shoulder.

fun fact, the actor was born in Uganda

She's still hot.

this

I had this friend in high school who wanted to be a doctor, and he got great grades and everything, but he was miserable all the fucking time because the other black kids were constantly harassing him for 'acting white'.
He fucking despised other black kids, always swearing he'd never be like "those fuckin fools" and hating his family for trying to hold him back. (I guess he got in trouble at home too for wanting to do his school work instead of going to church and hanging with friends and family)
We eventually drifted apart and went our own ways, but I always hoped that he was able to make it.

He's commited vehicular homicide.

Hooch is crazy

He didn't know how to use the PRNDL

beat me to it

WOULD YOU LIKE AMMM

OR FMMMMMMM

>the three top mosby memes back to back to back

you should know his full name, so just look him up.
... cuz I want to know as well

>Not knowing about Affirmative Action
> Not settling for a B- Cause medical school would accept you either way because "Diversity"

He was trying to run a hotel and those two little fucks kept pulling pranks and general bullshiting which ruined the high-class veneer of the hotel

Really? When?

Meant for