Multiple Shooters: How did one man with a semi-auto shoot 100+ people and kill 50?

Multiple Shooters: How did one man with a semi-auto shoot 100+ people and kill 50?

That's at least 4 full mags of ammo, which means about 1 round per victim, with 50% of his shots being one hit kills.

It's literally impossible, especially with people scrambling in all directions and very low lighting.

I'm guessing there had to be at least 3 shooters. So where the fuck are the other two? Why is nobody talking about the impossible logistics of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S23A46cMlWA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg
youtube.com/watch?v=HRbAfdoU9vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Marines need a shooter like that.

cute

>Multiple Shooters: How did one man with a semi-auto shoot 100+ people and kill 50?

Low-test homosexuals panic freezing because they have feminine brains. Men and women have differences in amygdala size and have different responses to threats. Men are more likely to have a fight or flight response. Women are more likely to have a tend and befriend response. A feminine brain is more likely to make the person freeze in submission. Unfortunately a mass shooter doesn't want to spare someone because they submit.

crowded room = body penetration = multiple victims

3 hour siege = bleed out = more death.

Nigger he had 3 fucking hours. He could've strangled 50 homos in that time.

Did you ever see a gay dude go into panic mode? Or a drunk gay dude in party mode suddenly go into panic mode?

I've seen a gay dude clear a house in Fallujah. Most gays aren't limp wristed and feminine.

5.56 doesn't penetrate all the way through, it's designed to worm it's into the body.

I was thinking this as well. Shit is fucking baffling.
> over 300 people in this nightclub
> you start shooting them with your semi automatic rifle
> hitting 100+ targets so probably at least 150 rounds are fired.
> gun is only semi automatic, and you must road a minimum of 4 times
> again... 300 homos in this nightclub
> no one stopped him at any point

Gotta b fucking kidding me. Not saying it didn't happen but literally what the fuck. Did they want death? Not one of the 300 thought to attack while he reloaded?

It was a 3 hour long hostage ordeal

It looks like Orlando PD shit the bed and let him kill a bunch of people before they got him

>It's literally impossible

Why are you so retarded? Thats literally not impossible. Retard

Without the video tapes I can't provide a tactical analysis and google's being an asshole and not letting me find a layout, but some things we know:

>nightclub shootings almost always involve a bad drug deal or jilted lover. As with plane hijackings pre9/11 there were certain procedures to nightclub shootings. Namely, get on the floor and stay there until the poor fucker was shot and the shooter ran away. That just allowed this shooter to kill people lying on the floor.

>the freeze, fight, or flight instinct in gays weighs as heavily towards freeze as it does in women. See

>a witness reported when the shooting first started it sounded like it was part of the dance remix.

>one poor fucker who ran out the back, barred the door to keep from being chased and locked everyone inside from that exit

>hiding in bathrooms is fucking stupid, many people were shot in the bathrooms

>nightclubs don't have Windows to escape from.

>drugs and alcohol thins the blood making bleed puts a greater risk

>it was three fucking hours

It was Latin night. How many Puerto Rican twinks do you think it would take to fight off a determined shooter?

He had 3 hours and one asshole was blocking an exit.

FALSE FLAG

>le bullet le tumbles!
Found tard

5.56 fmj at

Yeah, shit doesn't make any fucking sense. The SOP for every agency in the country following Columbine is to immediately move in to eliminate the threat in any active shooter call.

The only way I could see a department deviating from the SOP would be if there were multiple shooters in a building.

It also doesn't make sense that a lone gunman would get overrun at some point by a room full of men. I don't care how fruity they were, it's not like the guy had a machine gun.

There are just a lot of holes in this story.

DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY AND MEDIA REPORTS

>one poor fucker who ran out the back, barred the door to keep from being chased and locked everyone inside from that exit

God, that one faggot had to ruin it for everyone. Bets on how long it takes him to an hero?

>not like he had a machine gun
Wrong sir! Every fucking media and social media outlet is calling his weapon of choice a "deadly assault rifle".

Fucking bonkers. And so obvious to anyone with a brain this is a gun grab. I see posters on social media saying "sign this petition to ban deadly assault rifles like the ar-15"

I fucking GUARANTEE YOU these shitheads signing the petition think this was a fully automatic rifle. I guarantee it.

Very reasonable numbers if all you say is true.

He had on an explosive vest. Dont know it if was real or not. Doesnt matter. No one wanted to charge him.

Tts like the 9/11 shitskins. They came on the speaker of the airplane and just said "oh be calm and you wont get hurt" Only one group charged the cockpit out of all the planes and they only had box cutters

But that IS exactly what you are supposed to do. Overwhelm them with numbers

They pretty much all do after 35years old
Its called Gay Death
Where old gay men get so creepy and depressed cause they cant fuck like their younger wild days in their 20s and no younger gays want their old wrinkly dick

So they an hero

You answered your own question. Crowded building, blocked exits, music so loud it took a while to realize what was going on. Omar probably got 2 mags off (30-50 seconds depending on reload time MAX) before people starting running.

This all probably went down in about 2 minutes, probably less. When people are packed in like sardines, you don't have to aim.

Plus deaths could be high from him walking around and executing wounded, like Breivik did.

If It's a false flag coming from the right, they would've had it been a bomb not an AR. If it was a false flag from the left they wouldn't have the shooter be a Muslim.

The "overwhelm with numbers" strategy is incredibly obvious, but it never plays out.

How many people do you think will suicidally charge at someone, thinking that, he will kill like ten of us but the other forty will get away unscathed? A few of them at most. But how will they coordinate this with any of the others? If a single person runs at the gunman, gets shot, and dies, that will just lower morale of other suicide charges. And then there's the concept of just suicidally charging, I'd dare say the vast majority of them wishes to have higher odds of survival, and they believe they will be fine if they just stay put and wait for it to pass.

Objectively and technically speaking, a single shooter would never stand a chance in any scenario no matter what if everyone had the right mindset, however, that's just now how it plays out.

It's called element of surprise. Classical ambush situation.

3 am in the morning, crowded dark room, loud music, everyone drunk/drugged/tired, 20 people dead before the rest even realize what's going on.

In that cell phone video he fires at least 40 shots before the owner realizes what happened (and dies).

This is how the Vietcong won the Vietnam war, nonstop ambushes.

You're right. Its counter intuitive.

The only people I can think of who've done it were those guys on the train in France.

He was fiddling with the magazine of his rifle, he couldn't get it fast enough, then they took it from him and beat him unconscious with it.

I don't think it was a false flag, I think it was a legit ISIS operation, and some of the bad guys got away, just like they did in France and Belgium.

Before anyone claims that law enforcement wouldn't hide this info, consider this:

The FBI withheld the names and descriptions of the Boston bombers for three full days for some unknown reason.

Also, if word got out that there were isis operatives on the loose in Orlando, Disney becomes a ghost town and one of the vacation capitals of the world potentially loses billions of dollars.

Even if he didn't head-shot every single one of them, it's not impossible at all:
>get shot once in the abdomen
>internal organ damaged
>lose consciousness
>bleeding
>death

See pic, these are just some hypothetical entry points that could kill you in one shot, or could cause your death few seconds after getting shot.

>This is how the Vietcong won the Vietnam war, nonstop ambushes.

lol Vietcong didn't win a single battle in the entire war. Got their asses carried by NVA after becoming completely crippled after the last-ditch Tet Offensive.

>The only people I can think of who've done it were those guys on the train in France.

And they were British SF/National Guard/Air Force etc IIRC.

During last night's happening threads, they said over the police radio that there was a second shooter. There may be more of them but they've stayed silent on it.

Makes sense. It all comes down to money > safety in the end.

This, having people bleeding out for 3 hours untreated even if its just a flesh wound is gonna lead to death. I beat a few people died from getting trampled on as well.

If the guy was using green tips in the rifle I'd bet a single round would go through 2-3 people at point blank very easily.

Wonder if the autopsies with ever get released to see the full extent of the damages and the actual causes of death. All the first responders are completely inept.

>Multiple Shooters: How did one man with a semi-auto shoot 100+ people and kill 50?
They were lining up to receive a load from his assault weapon.

He probably used the gun practically as a melee weapon i.e. actually stuck the gun into them and fired.

Not hard when you see how small the place is and how they all just cowered or got locked in.

If you think there weren't 500 cops lined up at every door, itching to go in and get some, you're delusional. This is a once in a lifetime event for most cops. And again, it's standard procedure to locate and eliminate an active shooter.

Someone high up gave the order not to move in. The only thing up for debate is the reasoning.

Rachel McAdams is cute. CUTE! Seriously, I would murder people with my bare hands just to cuddle with her.

>The only thing up for debate is the reasoning.
from what i understand the police almost immediately engaged the shooter who then withdrew into the bathroom with a bunch of hostages and stopped firing so they tried to talk to him. turns out that didnt work.

baldcrates is:
youtu.be/S23A46cMlWA

>lots of fags running to exist
>get stuck in exit because exit is not made to accommodate that many fags
>spray into fags
>win

>Only one group charged the cockpit out of all the planes and they only had box cutters

You actually believe that lol? The plane was shot down over an empty field.

A good question I want to know though....

When did that guy begin to hold the doors closed and for how long?

When did people accept there was no escaping through that door?

Holding the door like that doesn't make sense to me in the fight or flight scenario, even if mentally impaired. I feel like that guy was in on it or something.

Gay death is at 30, and they hardly ever commit suicide because of it.
You're a fucking sheltered idiot.

There were multiple shooters, the idiot (or clever) SWAT team probably shot 80 percent of the degenerates there.

Based on interviews, it sounds like he got off a full clip or two before widespread panic began

>shooter has AR15
>SWAT shows up with AR15 based rifles
>bullet wounds from them would be impossible to tell apart

>clip

That's retarded. Your retarded.

More like because one selfish piece of shit barricaded the exit after leaving.

Because an idiot blocked the emergency exit. Letting multiple people die with no possible escape.

>British special forces
The guy was a fat old due who held his feet after the Americans took him down. Embarrassing he got a medal along with the two marines

high fiber shitpost

Found the guy who thinks he is smart but knows nothing about guns. Most likely he used 55 grain FMJ which is like a tiny grenade going off when it hits someone at close range with no armor

Other scenarios to consider

Some people could of thought it was a clever idea to pretend to be dead

He then proceeds to doubletap bodies, then it becomes full on commit to playing dead or get up and get shot running away.

Then I recall there being an upper level, it's possible they were too paralyzed from fear up there to make an escape so a majority of them died.

Nobody ever figures it out you have a better chance to survive if everyone bumrushes the guy

Guess people aren't wired like that when death is on the way

The answer is that most of them were probably trampled.

We're talking about 300 terrified people, many of them drunk or high, in a cramped poorly lit club and they're all scrambling desperately trying to escape and find an exit.

Its inevitable that people are going to get trampled, I wouldn't be surprised if a majority of the fatalities weren't gunshots.

Good luck ever getting that info out of the government though. If you even suggested that panic played a role Hillary would call it victim blaming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede

It's designed to do just the opposite to leave cleaner wounds.

Also one of the survivors said in an interview that he was holding the door shut while people were trying to escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg

No it isn't you fucking piece of shit. It was designed for combat scenarios. There is literally no point in designing a bullet that goes cleanly through your enemy. A 5.56 round wreaks havoc on you internally.

>see emergency exit
>run out it and hold door closed so no one else can

lol what a supreme faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=HRbAfdoU9vY

I reckon its easy when half of them are stacked up and trapped in a narrow hallway.

those fags were drunk and high out of thier minds he dumped a whole mag into the crowd before anyone even realized what was going on

A normal human reaction is to run from gunshots not towards them. People stampeded over each other, and at least 20 were killed when the shooter found them huddled in a giant mass of bodies in one of the bathrooms.

Literally so many fags packed into that room that you can't miss them.

>How did one man with a semi-auto shoot 100+ people and kill 50?
Very carefully.

Needs to cover them moles.

>hundreds of LGBT
>one angry Muslim with a rifle
>in close quarters

You would think that with hundreds of them they could have swarmed and overwhelmed the gunner.

Instead
>hide in the toilet
>run out the door and bar the door
>get gunned down like a bitch

someone hold the door