What the fuck happened to cinema?

What the fuck happened to cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit about this fucking trash

you could try to not seek out and publicize the most clickbaity reviews, you know
these people feed off of attention stop stop giving it to them, outrage works in their favor

Don't these people know that the more you hate on Trump, the more powerful he becomes?

Oh no a capeshit/star wars movie got inflated reviews how will he recover?

You realize you're replying to a marketer.

Politics merged with entertainment.

>Shit, guys. Nobody gives a fuck about our latest Star Wars cashgrab.
>Quick, say Trump will hate it! That'll guarantee all the liberals still asspained over the election will see it just so they can virtue signal!

>reading The Mary Sue
That's your mistake in the first place

What makes you think the movie studio wrote that article?

the internet, normies are easily baited

sticking it to evil racists and sexists (random trolls) is now a form of advertising

Because the studio and the clickbait hellhole are owned by the same people.

Thats how the hollyjew works. Critics/reviewers are just studio marketing arms now.

>full of exclamation points, emojis, and all caps.

Why would anyone be so blatantly celebrating the decline of literacy brought on by social media?

I for one am thrilled that great art can survive in such a perilous time to let Drumpf know that we the people won't stand for sexism

>the Mary Sue

Take a guess?

People started to think that "The Mary Sue" would be a worthwhile place to look for movie reviews

Move along, why don'y you

Not more than 2 hours ago I saw my sister's latest facebook update. She was asking/complaining if there were petition to get Johnny Depp off tv because she was sick of the media's reaction to possible domestic abuse. But she was also quick to note that she wasn't passing judgment on whether or not he was guilty
I feel really sorry for my brother-in-law

it's not even worth discussing obvious clickbait, but it's Sup Forums so oh well
like him or not trump is already going to be president so a movie is obviously not his "worst nightmare"

This kind of shit kid literally why Trump won, and what do libshits do?

They double down and act even more retarded.

Enjoy 8 years of republican domination I guess you fucking pricks

Can't wait to read his review

2 words:
>hella
>fucking
>epic

You've gotta be shitting me

it died along time ago.

I think Trump has bigger things to worry about than a shitty Star Wars movie. Like ISIS or something.

>liberal wish fulfillment cameos

>It came true.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, don't worry.

REEE TRUMP IS BANE

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

>recount doesn't work
>"q-quick say it was DUH RUSHINNS"

ahahahahahahaha

Why would it be his worst nightmare?

this doesn't even sound real. Is this some of that fabled Fake News I've been hearing about?

But user-kun, concerns of Russian interference surfaced during the election as well! Even Trump-sama himself called on Russia to hack her campaign! uguu~

>the reaction on Twitter will be epic.

Liberal empowerment fantasies.

this post has nothing to do with cinema and you are only making it worse

>make up stories that Trump supporters are boycotting a guaranteed blockbuster
>use the movie's success as an excuse for more pseudo-political smug articles devoid of substance

>voting for a rusky puppet
>believing trump wants anything to do with slobs that post on vietnamese textile image boards

See: Ghostbusters 2016

At a guess, I'm gonna go for criticising Disney for making a teen-action film that simplifies and glamourises war, especially rebellion against authoritarian dictatorships
One has to consider that at the moment, the Syrian civil war is still raging, as are untold atrocities in the ongoing DRC civil war. But this film completely ignores the actual implications and instead wants to pretend that a plucky girl and her band of misfits is all that it takes to really strike at the heart of the problem

Well thanks Disney, young Namella here is an orphan affected by civil war. It's good to inspire her in such a strong way, all while selling consumerism that she can't ever hope to buy through the cheap merchandise that serves as the film's real profit, and is made by orphans in war-torn 3rd world hellholes. There's probably an irony there but screw it, Darth Vader just breathed through his mask again

But what does this even MEAN

Getting out of the meme zone for a second, I legitimately don't even know what the author is alluding to. That it's another action fantasy about heroes fighting the empire or whatever? Isn't that like, literally every single Hollywood action movie ever? You know, you get some good guys, and they fight the bad guys because they're meanieheads. Does that mean that every action flick is Trump's worst nightmare? Why? Because he's an asshole and movies usually have a plot about assholes being bad?

Underrated

He's our next president and there's NOTHING you can do about it

Ghostbusters went out of it's way to distance itself from the original movie. This on the other hand has Darth Vader in it, normies will see it just for that.

Why does Trump hate this movie again?

Liberals dont believe in religion so they are blind to the workings of KEK

>8th Star Wars movie in a row has an anti authoritarian message
>"WHOAH THIS IS TOTALLY ABOUT TRUMP GUYS"

where the fuck did that black dude's nips go

This can't be real.

Liberals are so fucking retarded

Because he is a fascist.

I'm not an amerilard, fortunately

>reads rag
>complains when it says stupid things
takes a special kind of autist

He cant grabba da poo-see cuz she stronk wymyn

Is this the new Ghost Busters?

He's not, also what would that have to do with him not liking a movie?

I fucking Hate the levels of delusion at the MS.

He doesn't, some random staff member working on the film used it as a chance to insert his identity politics and people were angry about it.

There is nothing wrong with meg as a princess. Tarzan was about the ingenuity of the white man

>democratically elected
>fascist
Neck yourself and do the world a favor

it isn't real, retard
Trump was elected last month and the movie's been in production for ages, they're not going to go back in and add new scenes depending on who won the election. Besides it's nonsensical to put that into a movie aimed at the international market anyway

fucking Trumptards will believe anything on the internet if it fits into their worldview

He was elected by russians.

>Hitler wasn't democratically elected
ok friend

>democratically elected

I seem to recall him losing by about 3 million votes. Great "democracy."

>i'm from an irrelevant country that contributes nothing to the world and leeches off America's teat

I'm gonna need a source on that fampai, because I have a hard time believing that:

1) The writers would be shit enough to insert direct, 1:1 references to real world politics rather than allegorical and thematic comparisons, and

2) Disney would let them get away with this in a major franchise flick

Please present the evidence
Hitler did nothing wrong

Because he's the literal embodiment of Darth Vader... except not cool

Yeah, it's not like Trump has been in the spotlight for a year and a half or anything.

He hates sand?

>illiterate shitskins in California should decide the fate of the whole country

Hitler only got like 32% of the vote. He won because of a coalition government with the Social Democrats.

>"people didn't go out to vote!"
>"the voting was hacked, recount!"
>"fake news! it's Facebook's fault!"
>"russia is masterminding it, those leaked emails should have stayed hidden!"

Has he actually ever talked about Star Wars?

He does indeed. That's why he's always grabbing women by the vagina, he's trying to get the sand out

Please, stop being retarded.

It still exists it just doesn't make much money

R
E
P
U
B
L
I
C

>your sinking ship is now on fire
Have fun in your corporatist plutocracy!

Nice cherry picking bro. Little Mermaid while conceptualized during Disneys era was never properly made till the 80s.

CNN tried to tell people it was illegal to view the emails in the leak.

yes, never mind the CIA and state department investigations into it
it must just be butthurt liberals

>the Mary Sue
>film stars a Mary Sue
Is that intentional?

Nothing

You just have garbage pleb taste and only watch garbage pleb shit

Picture related: film

Why does everything have to be about Trump now? Even a fucking Star Wars movie that has nothing to do with him.

CIA has no evidence, FBI called them out on it

Also LOL @ liberals using the CIA as a beacon of truth

>Capitalism
>Fascism

This meme needs some research. Fascism is more than just their idea of perceived authoritarian rule. If they actually think that then every "maoist" and the whole of antifa are literal fascists just not wanting to admit it. Being allegedly racist is not a trait of facism. Trump hasnt done shit to be accused of being a fascist. We are back to edgy teenager-turn-adults calling anything and everything they dont like fascists and nazis.

Do you promise to kill yourself when they find nothing?

>10,000 jobs saved
>50,000 more jobs incoming
>isn't even president yet

Will do. Enjoy life without our foreign aid.

Right because that worked wonders for ghostbusters and everyone in the world is completely retarded but you.

>PROPORTIONAL DELEGATES
Fuck this winner take all bullshit.

>Being allegedly racist is not a trait of facism
it is though, the concept of a core national identity is crucial to fascism, and that's almost always a racial identity

how does the hackers being russian make the information they leaked any less/more damning to the Democratic party?
Regardless of the motivation we still have the leaks.

>who treasonously won the election by foreign interference
>she says without a shred of evidence

>Completed Wisconsin recount widens Donald Trump's lead by 571 votes.
NO

REFUNDS

Republicans:

>love CIA and FBI when they target Hillary

>bash CIA and FBI when they target Trump

>LOL @ liberals using the CIA as a beacon of truth
the CIA pedophile ring was a long time ago, I'm sure they're honest now.

>what is civic nationalism