>Walter White
>he uses the name because he's got a "walter" ppk gun and the drugs are "white"

So fucking stupid..

But the drugs were blue

Yeah, later in the show, that's why he changed name to heisenberg

Did Weiner do that on purpose or is it a coincidence

BRAVO WEINER

really fires up my neurons

I've always wondered about this so I guess I'll just ask it here.

Maybe I'm just an autist and I don't understand human emotion, but why was Anna Draper so accepting of Don when she found out he stole her husband's identity?

If I were Don I would be scared that she would be angry and turn me in or something.

He was just a scared kid and she had enough common sense to know that turning him in won't bring her husband back.

>name is Weiner
>is known as THE most hung showrunner in Hollywood

>like hiding something behind drapes
this is an autistic jump in logic but ok

>real name is Tito Dick, “Dickman”, baby!
>He raised Phil and loves the ladies

Don Draper and Dick Whitman became friends during the war and she probably knew it. It would be kind of dickish of her to expose his dead husband's brother in arms for trying to make a better life for himself. It was just a name of someone that's dead, not really identity theft.

Did it show them become friends? I just remember Don being Dick's commanding officer and then Dick accidentally blowing him up.

I can't remember it clearly, but I think at some point it is implied through a conversation with Anna Draper or something that they became friendly.

Do we ever really see the transition from Dick as the awkward, bumbling goof who accidentally blows up his commanding officer, to the suave, alpha Don Draper

How did he manage to pull himself together and change his personality like that

handling bags of sand during the war

if you pretend to be something long enough it becomes who you really are.

It's a pretty basic psychological concept. It doesn't matter if every morning you shave and carefully make yourself look good as part of "pretending". After a few months that's just your daily routine and you would probably keep doing it anyway

holy shit

I'm not sure how awkward/goofy he actually was. What we see of him is mostly in Korea and he was pretty scared there

What year is it in the last half of season 7? Is it 1970?

He pissed his pants too though.

yeah