A Muslim Apology to the LGBT community for all of Sanders supporters

الخراء المقدسة . وجاءت الزوجة الثالثة لي في غرفتي ل أحضر لي طبق من شذرات حليب الماعز وأنا حرفيا صفعها وضرب لوحة من شذرات حليب الماعز من يدها . وقالت انها بدأت في الصراخ و الشتائم في وجهي و أنا انتقد الباب عليها . أنا حزين جدا الآن أنا لا أعرف ما يجب القيام به . أنا لم أقصد أن نفعل ذلك ل زوجتي الحاج ولكن أنا حرفيا في حالة صدمة من هذه الليلة النتائج. أشعر وكأنني ذاهب الى ضرطة . لماذا اللعنة سخيف و انه يفقد ؟ هذا لا يمكن أن يحدث . أواجه انهيار سخيف . أنا لا أريد أن أصدق أن العالم هو فاسد جدا . أريد مستقبلا إلى يؤمنون . وأود أن تفضل الكولونيل ساندرز ليكون رئيسا و إصلاح هذا الدجاج كسر . لا أستطيع سخيف صفقة مع هذا الحق الآن . لم يكن من المفترض أن يكون مثل هذا، وأنا أعتقد أنه كان جيدا الاقتراع في ولاية كنتاكي ؟؟؟؟ هذا هو مارس الجنس حتى .

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/742595449140416513
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one here reads scribbly, you sandnigger. You're in america, speak English.

>Holy shit. The third wife came to me in my room to bring me a plate of nuggets of goat's milk and I literally slapped her and hit plate of nuggets goat's milk from her hand. She began yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on them. I am very sad now I do not know what to do. I did not mean to do it for my wife Haj but I'm literally in a state of shock results of this night. I feel like I'm going to fart. Why damn ridiculous and he loses? This can not be happening. I'm having a breakdown absurd. I do not want to believe that the world is too corrupt. I want to believe in the future. I would prefer Colonel Sanders to be president and chicken repair this break. I can not fucking deal with this right now. It was not supposed to be like this, I think it was a good ballot in Kentucky ???? This is sex until March.

Fuck off Mohammed.

thanks mohammed

fuck you mohameed we comin' for yo head.

sage and pic

SOURCE: twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/742595449140416513

Half ass satire site?

Omar "Sucking fags, blasting mags" Mateen
Omar "Suck the tip while I load a clip" Mateen
Omar "I like brown eye but you must die" Mateen
Omar "Anal play then blast them away" Mateen
Omar "Cup the balls, while this body falls" Mateen
Omar "After fisting, cease existing" Mateen

What is it with muslims and shitty sandals?

RRRRRRRRRRROFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Your taqiyya doesn't fool me.

If the pic was of two men in love in the heart, what would the reaction be?

this post is excellent

kekked hard m8