Did anyone fucking care about him?

I cared more about poor Lucille getting injured than him.

his whole family got fucked over by Rick

His brother got himself killed you fucking goober.

Why? All he wanted was to negotiate like all rational beings do. His only mistake was overestimating negan's sanity

That's like saying Rick invented the zombie apacolypse. The wolves, and Negan.

It's just the same formula, if a background character starts getting more attention, you can guarantee they're gonna die, I saw this a mile off.

>generic chad killed off
>expected to feel sympathy

Good riddance desu

He didn't like his condescending attitude. He likes how Rick grovels to him now.

All he managed to do, is be a little bitch, Complain about Rick, and overall did nothing.

Real talk though, Rick should've thanked Negan for this rather than mounted a rebellion
>Spencer tries to get Negan to fuck over Rick
>Negan guts him to make a point about loyalty
>Rosita shoots Negan
>Negan has fat chick killed to remind everyone THAT SHIT DOES NOT FLY
>Eugene admits to making a bullet for her
>Negan takes him to prevent him from making another bullet and probably to utilise to his full potential

Remind what Negan did that was wrong?
His guys shouldn't have beat up the gay guy, but Negan wasn't even there for that

isnt this guy banging chloe bennet irl

Agreed

>mfw Rosita said "tall"

We're also supposed to feel bad for the qt girl who missed out on fucking him ;_;

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got sad he didn't Lucille Rosita's dumb fucking head in. Should've at least gave her a fucked up giant scar. I think Arat must have a crush on her. I would've carved a swastika on her face to really fuck her shit up.

>manlets dont stand a chance even in the zombie apocalypse

This is the first episode of TWD I've ever watched, and it was fucking terrible. Are they all like this?

He seems to like people that try to kill him

why would you start from this episode idiot?

Because a well-written show should be able to hook you from any episode.

Yep, it's like the unknown guy beaming down with the rest of the Enterprise crew. You know that ensign is fucked.

>he fell for the we're-in-the-golden-age-of-television meme
>he probably reads recaps

>Because a well-written-book-should be able to hook you from any page

>Because a well-written-book-should be able to hook you from any chapter
Yes.

I noticed that as well, it annoyed me for some reason.

Don't touch my lucille goober

Excuse me, can you not bash in my friend's head?

Because Negan isn't stupid. You don't want a cowardly back-stabbing faggot in charge of any sort of power.

Negan knows that Rick will provide no matter the cost as long as it saves his people.

*leans waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back*

Reminder that in 2 days articles about killing lesbian characters will start coming out.

Olivia wasn't a lesbian.

All fat women are lesbians.

Even his actor said the character was a fucking douchebag. That was the whole point of him.

Fuck her. She knew exactly what would happen when she shot that bullet. Selfish cunt.

Are you high or do you just not read books? Probably both.

Obligatory

I thought the episode was shitty too but you're fucking autistic.

>I cared more about poor Lucille getting injured
Same. Is she gonna be okay? I'm worried.

Bend Over Backwards For You

Which one?

>manlets btfo again
Loving ever laugh

This. Fuck, if she killed Negan, the saviors would slaughter everybody. Rick should discipline that bitch, when has she ever even given anyone a reason to like her? I can't wait for her head to end up on a spike

Why have there been no threads about how embarrassingly fucking mongtarded the bullet hitting the bat was in the first place?

she's already gotten BOLTED if you catch my drift

>a page of a book takes an hour to read
>there are 12-16 pages in a book
An episode of a television show isn't equivalent to a single page in a book. It's equivalent to a chapter.

Because there was nothing wrong with Negan blocking the bullet with Lucille. I know I'm probably talking to a brick wall though.

They didn't even bother to show it happen cause it was so stupidly implausible.

If you wanted to stretch you could say he had to use aluminum or something to make the bullet and therefore had to load it with less powder so it didn't destroy the bullet. The bullet was gray so it could have been something other than lead. I thought about it for a bit then realized this show is retarded about guns and it was just plot armor.

>yfw you notice

>ever

DERRRRR

I'm 5'3" 31 years old.

I hope you get the fuck knocked out of you.

That's what makes the comic better imo
At least Kirkman is fairly unpredictable with who he slaughters

Are you asian?

>I'm 5'3" 31 years old.

you mean the hump?

Copy that

literally no reason to use the f-word in that post

There are so many characters on this show now I didn't even remember who this was supposed to be until he said he was the son of that woman who used to run the place.

I don't

The only characters I don't hate at this point in the show are Negan, Gabriel, and the gay dude

He could have used cunt if he's wanted to though, which mercifully he didn't.

but Sup Forums is full of edgy teenagers

Negan shifting from smug to rage/panic mode was actually pretty cool

Yes because it was good to finally have a douche character

>Remind what Negan did that was wrong?
Creating that entire situation in which people need to serve you against their will for no benefit other than NOT getting killed is wrong.
Doesn't matter how he goes about it, a nice slaver is still a slaver.

Do you think he cares about it being wrong?

more upset rick and Negan won't braid each other hair and share their secrets

If they really wanted to they could literally just pack up and hit the road and then no more dealing with Negan

>Rosita wants to fug despite having shown himself to be cowardly and incapable multiple times

Even post apocalypse it's all about

FACE

FRAME

HEIGHT

Well i was just responding to the guy asking literally "remind me what Negan did that was wrong.

Yeah but then also no more home and shelter and food and water and all that stuff. Its pretty shitty either way.
If Negan was smart he'd provide some sort of service in exchange for taking everyone's shit. Like maybe his army goes out killing all the zombies and actually rebuilding and recapturing cities and towns and they take the payment like how we pay the government taxes so they can do shit.

But just taking shit from people AND treating them like shit when you do so is just dumb and incites rebellion.

They have a good thing going, why move from that great place, to just be found again eventually? Besides, without Negan, everyone is gonna drop this show like an unwanted baby.

I actually cared about him right up until he started griping about Mommy and his brother getting killed. Then I just hoped he'd get bitten and turned.

Negan provides protection

What was the meaning behind this shot?

From?
and When?
What evidence do we have of this?

The smart thing to do was as soon as negan killed glenn and abraham they should of just packed up and moved. Hopefully not dying to the first savior roadblock if they encountered one. They would find somewhere safe again , anything would be better then living under negans rules. As soon as they stop producing shit will hit the fan.

dwight makes carvings remember? I forgot what Daryl did with the one Dwight gave him.

Negan does how down the punishment thing very well, but he could improve on the positive reinforcement, give them rewards or something for working hard. I mean I guess Ricky rick and the funky bunch are already gearing up to kill him, so...

That's part of the deal in the comics that the show doesn't use. Negan and the Saviors deal with the dead in exchange for whatever they please from everyone else.

Protection? They live in a the fucking suburbs, protected by a wall, how much more protection do you need?

From the walkers all the time

The Saviors are bringing civilization back to the world

*have

Sorry I'm getting tired, and dry eye sucks

Negan is kînó and if you disagree you're unfortunately a pleb

>SHIEEET DID... YOU JUS TRYTA KILL ME??????

>I got sad he didn't Lucille Rosita's dumb fucking head in.

Well, that's actually quite the recurring theme with Negan to be honest. If you do something bad to him, he respects it and won't kill you but he will punish someone else for your actions. Meaning that you'll think twice before trying something again. He did it with Rick, he did it with Daryl and now Rosita.

>implying it's hard to kill rotting corpses that saunter around slowly
>implying we've seen them actually do shit about them

>Negan sits down to make a thread on Sup Forums
HOO MOMMA
I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND FIRE UP MY BROWSER BECAUSE SIR I AM COASTIN FOR A POSTIN
FUCK ME THAT TEXT IS A MIGHTY FINE SHADE OF GREEN
NOW... AM I, OR AM I NOT, A ROBOT
LEMME CLICK HERE ON THE... WHAT IS THAT, UHH, CAPTCHA?
STOREFRONTS? HEH, EASY PEASY LEMON LIME AN' SQUEEZY
WHAT KINDA IMAGE SHOULD I USE RICK?
AN ANIME GIRL? C'MON YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN RICK THAT USE YOUR HEAD
MMMM LOOKS LIKE THE MEME TRAIN EXPRESS IS JUST ABOUT READY TO LEAVE THE...
VERIFICATION EXPIRED? PISSIN' DICKS THAT SHIT DOES NOT FLY NOT ONE BIT
>Negan smashes his computer with Lucille
HNNNNGHHH, SORRY BABY GIRL I DIDN'T MEAN TO EXECUTE A .BAT FILE
UHH WAS THE JOKE REALLY THAT BAD?

>an actually good episode from TWD

holy shit

Yeah, all cowardly traitors like Spencer end up dead in movies and TV

and?

>season 7 has been the lowest rated so far

>rosita the spicy latina is one thousand times hotter than this basic bitch
really makes ya think

Is she transforming into a penguin?

premiers and season/midseason finales are usually the good ones

Really makes me think about how bad your taste in women is.

A penguin with watermelon titties.

That moment where Negan goes full autist cus Rosita shoots Lucille is what I want to see more of, yeah sure him swinging his ego around is great, but we need to be reminded of why no-one fucks with this guy.