BOOM

Disney and Lucasfilm held the world premier for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story last night in Los Angeles, and while most of us have to wait until at least Thursday night to see the movie, those who did see it have been sharing their early reactions online. To put it lightly, they have been extremely positive, with many calling it the best Star Wars movie ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

cultjer.com/disney-ceo-on-rogue-one-there-are-no-political-statements-in-it
youtube.com/watch?v=XSaaa_OBkzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

riiiiight... thats why the review embargo

Fuck off, marketer.

reminder that these are the people giving 10/10 and fresh to any marvel/disney shit

I don't know what's worse, whether you're a legitimate shill or a retarded manchild that unironically thinks he's just dropped a huge bombshell on Sup Forums.

>BOOM

Just embarrassing.

What was this expression supposed to convey?

You already made this exact thread you fucking faggot

Why isn't there a rottentomatoes score yet? Disney usually is so confident of their movies that they send them to review very early.

It's because this is not the case?

I can't wait to see Sup Forums's asspain

This will genuinely be one of the best Star Wars movies

>I can't wait to see Sup Forums's asspain
The left's asspain for the next 8 years will be infinitely more glorious.

Does Disney really want to be known like this, a politicized trainwreck waiting to happen?

When is Bob going to lay down the hammer?

>iRepel

Must we make everything about Trump, can't we just go to the movie to forget reality.

someone plz post the gif of her in that one film where she's naked in the snow covering up her naughty bits.

>It's successful because of the political themes, not in spite of them!
>It's definitely NOT successful because it's an immensely popular franchise with a rich history; Nope, it's the narrative!

What does Star Wars have to do with Donald Trump?

Confusion

>politics in star wars

Now unless it's like trade negotiations between the trade federation and trying to embargo a system that's fine

But if this shit is more topical pushed progressivism for pop culture on what's happening in our world is utter shit

And wanting to be connected to that will just stain it
Disney should really take a hard right with this and just step away with wanting their new movie to be connected to this kinda shit

He's literally emporer sheev

Well, the Empire is a White(Human) supremist group, and so are Trump's supporters. So that's the most obvious connection.

The good guys are a diverse group of heroes of gender and color, and they're going to BTFO the Empire.

So naturally, if people are paying and watching a movie where there's such an obvious parallel to real life, they are symbolically BTFO of Trump and his policies.

what does Donald Trump have to do with a Star Wars movie?

leftists are becoming more pathetic then religious cuckservatives

They can't stop media from pushing their own agenda through their own lense of the film. Notice how fast Disney reeled in the retard producer or whoever it was that tweeted something about rogue one being about a multicultural group of people led by a woman who stop a white supremicist group?

Wogue won a stah wah stowy

We already have a shill thread.

Saged. Hidden. And reported for marketing.

That's literally Hillary you shithead.

Welcome to at least 2013

"Did I leave the oven on" "Oh wait never mind I haven't cooked in years" " I wonder if I'll ever be happy" Director yells : MAM hello MAM anyone home?

Clinton lost, the media was exposed and the left is in shambles. They'll have to stop with the identity politics or lose even more.

Reality is great. Unless you're some kind of faggot.

>liberals are so assravaged by Emperor Trump they're ruining their own movies just to show how assravaged they are
Fucking kek. I mean Jewywood movies were mostly shit to begin with, but the next 8 years are going to be hilarious with the endless flood of tears.

I always liked the space ships and laser guns more than the force stuff.

But with the clear agenda being pushed behind these movies I'm not interested.

Trump got 5 million less votes making him the most unpopular president elect ever and the CIA is pretty much calling him a Russian traitor

is there any place where people already spoiled the movie?

5 million? Oy vey, I heard it was 6 million now

"The fuck am I doing here"

>5 million less

we need an IQ limit on this site

Early Ghostbusters reviews were "positive" as well. It's all bullshit, it means the movie is garbage.

does she get blacked or yellowed or something?

cultjer.com/disney-ceo-on-rogue-one-there-are-no-political-statements-in-it

>Disney CEO on 'Rogue One': "There Are No Political Statements In It"

???

>SJW film critic's lap up anything that comes from the studio that brainwashed/babysat them as kids

Makes sense desu.

nice sleeves, faggo

Lmao, that's the same thing they did with Ghostbusters. Right before release Feig said something along the lines of "it was the media saying all that stuff, not us! We understand your hesitation but please give our movie a chance!"

youtube.com/watch?v=XSaaa_OBkzw

>To put it lightly, they have been extremely positive, with many calling it the best (insert) movie ever made

welcome to Disney Shilling 101

doesn't matter if it is good people will go see it just because it is star wars, just like episode one.

>we need an IQ limit on this site
but i don't want to be on here alone...

I don't understand what this has to do with Trump

yellowed please,

maybe a scene where she is on a bus in japan wearing a school girl outfit...

libtards are still butthurt

Review embargo ends at midnight tonight

>This is supposed to be diverse
Why are there no aliens in the main cast? Even the Rebels cartoon had more diversity.
Droids don't count, they're basically indentured robo-negroes.

oh shit really? I'm excited

Ok but what does trump have to do with Stawars?

fair point, you would think they would have tons of money for alien costumes or puppets or whatever.

nothing as far as i know

I wish there could be a monumental train wreck we could laugh at like Ghostbusters. It deserves that treatment, with how much disdain they have for the core original fanbase. Sadly this will be a financial success for the simple fact it was made by Disney and has the Star Wars name attached to it.

Hopefully they stay on this course and get worse and worse about it until even normies can't stand the crazy SOCJUS pandering anymore. Probably just wishful thinking though.

POST TWEET REACTIONS

>the core original fanbase.
and who would that be?

>how much disdain they have for the core original fanbase
>the most common complaint about Force Awakens is that it's TOO similar to the originals and TOO indulgent in fanservice and nostalgia

I can't wait.

The alt-right think 100% of the country voted for Trump. They don't get it that they're outnumbered.

Over 50% of us didn't want their dogshit.

Now they expect us all to think they're the Good Guys.

>implying the core fanbase give a shit about politics

iirc over 50% of people didn't vote, and then a little less than half of voters voted for Donald Trump.

>I hope this is a trainwreck like *Respected franchise* made by *Large corporation*
>Unfortunately it will be a financial success because it is a respected franchise made by a large corporation

What mean he by this?

Sooo...its a good review? I'm very confused

>Donald Trumps worst nightmare is a 2 hour long space fantasy movie for children.
Well alrighty then.

/thread

Why couldn't they just say it was a good or bad movie? Why even drag politics into this?

wait... did they change female leads from the first movie?