Rory Gilmore

Literally the worst person in the show, she's such a scumbag.

she doesn't turn into a cunt until season 5 though, she and Logan brought out the worst in each other

She's Mexican

I want to cum on her face

She was always a shitty person, she cheated on every guy she dated, and constantly lied.

She a cute though

basically all of the characters in the show are incredibly self-absorbed

it doesn't have much of an impact on my enjoyment of the show though. except until season 5 starts. then I mostly focus on how much hate I have for Rory.

>rory

why can't americans name their kids properly?

also,
>image.png

Her best role was in Mad Men as that chick that Pete fucks.

what's wrong with the name Rory?

you're remembering it wrong, rewatch the early seasons

she doesn't even lose her virginity until season 4

it's short for Lorelai you mong

not really true.
She wasn't in a relationship when she slept with Dean while he was married.

She didn't cheat on Jess either.

Only Paul really.

that face is perfect for long slow facefucking

Anyone watched the Revival yet? I watched first three episodes. Winter/Spring was watchable, Summer was fucking hot garbage. Saving Fall for later, hope it doesn't suck.

You're in for a surprise

I love musicals so I loved Summer. Fall will leave you a little disappointed but the final montage may make you cry.

Why are blue-eyed brunettes so superior to all other girls?

kek

> Actually watches this garbage

Is this the perfect example of a roastie getting btfo in kino?

B r a h, this show is good. Try formulating your own opinion, based on first hand experience, once in a while.

First off senpai

My girlfriend use to watch this shit all the time and in background noise it's still fucking annoying, My opinion forms from that

Second

Get rekt son

Kinda, she never really achieves anything in her life and in the new show moved back in with her mom.

I didnt know many middle aged women used Sup Forums

>tfw you have a huge crush on girls like that but they tend to despise you even more than other people

what's her endgame?

Sorry man, not a good feel

I want to know who this is but I'm afraid of reverse searching the pic because it looks like a "she was murdered during this trip" type of photo

What do you think they do it all the time At home? Drink wine and browse Sup Forums

it's a boys name

why are you in this thread again?

I just fapped to her

top milf

It's Miranda kerr

>Rory
oh so shes and he

used to wank so hard to this show

This desu

If you have any love for the series, you'll stop watching before the last two minutes of footage.

His real wife

I liked all but summer. It was shit.
The last one was a lot better than I expected.

It needed Rory slutting it up more so it really sends the message to the viewers that she's a terrible human being.

Kek im surprised they didn't make her boyfriend more of an orbiter

but she is a cute scumbag

>ywn be the human toilet in the Gilmore Girls house

Lorelei should have spanked her for every infraction.

With a bittersweet smile, Lorelai accepted the paddle. Standing up, she took
her daughter's hand and led her to the back of the couch. "Okay, sweetie, you
-literally- asked for it: pull your shirt up till it's no longer covering
your naughty little butt and lean across the back of the couch."

"Yes, ma'am," Rory replied almost eagerly. Pulling up the bottom of her
t-shirt till her butt & belly were bared, she stepped forward and laid
herself across the couch, presenting her panty-clad ass to her mother.

Rory shivered with anticipation when she felt Lorelai's fingers hook into the
waistband of her panties and slowly pull them down to her ankles. She could
practically *feel* her mom's eyes inspecting her bare butt, probably painting
a Bullseye in her mind on each of the alabaster globes.

The young brunette tensed up as she breathlessly waited for the first stroke
to land. A slight gasp escaped her lips when Lorelai softly patted her tense
buttocks with the paddle. "Try to relax, honey, or it's gonna hurt even
more."

Knowing her mother was right, Rory forced herself to relax... She had just
managed to do so when the paddle struck her bottom full force: WHACKK!!!!

This desu
Her being Petes actual wife (or gf i guess at the time) really let her get into that damaged psycho fucktoy role with her man.

They both seem very weird IRL though. Probably one of those couples that'll make it.

I remember I kinda used to enjoy this show but I don't remember much panty content. is there much panty content?

l could never watch this show because all l can think about when shes on screen is how much l want to fucking rail her

THICC

You're allowed to be when you're that attractive

Being kind of a scumbag is a trait passed from mother to daughter in the Gilmore family. Lorelai sr. and jr. inherited it from Emily.

>OP has a fat gf who dictates what they watch on Netflix: The Post
Fuck off beta

You think the best way to get her life back on track would be for Rory to get back with her one true soul mate, Paris?

no, but seeing Rory in her Chilton uniform in the first three seasons is pretty good fap material regardless

except they're no match for strawberry blondes with translucent skin

brunettes have negroid pubes

Nearly everyone on the show is a bad person, but because they are quirky or borderline autists nobody tells them shit

rory is an irish name, from rhuadhri >>> ruari >>> rua ri, meaning "red king" (rua/rhuadh is red in old gaelic, ri is king)

That's kind of the point though.

The entire show is just breaking down the mythology of the all-american girl and how that girl deals with either conforming to that standard or realizing that life can't just bend for her. Lorelei is a Rory who never truly gave up her privilege maintaining her princess status in her small little town. The entire show is about Rory actually becoming an asshole, because well rounded people are assholes sometimes.

I just finished season 1 and so far Rory seems to be a better person than her mom, but basically everyone in the show except Luke is one kind of insufferable pile of ridiculous quirks or another.

Rory doesn't really start coming into her own until she leaves for college

In fact i'd say the earlier seasons are almost entirely about her mom

They really are catered on that town

I can't think of a more privileged character than Rory. She's got so much support from everyone around her, she has so much money, and yet she's just constantly moping.

Great portrayal of a young millenial woman I guess.

Dont forget how even Lorelai despised the rich background of her parents her daughrer had no problems inserting herself on it and even dating the rich kid.

(I mean, Lorelai says she despises it tho she relied a lot on the family money. I understand asking to pay for your kid's school, but I'm sure that town had a good public school that isnt fool of rich snobs)

Gilmore girls is basically fantasy land for white girls who wished they had money and everyone was attractive and witty
But it's still a good show

The one thing it has done is made me want to move back east and find a comfy smallish colonial town to live in.

she "'dated" dean while emotionally cucking him with jess the entire time shes a fucking bitch

Lorelei got another loan from her mother in the new season as well, she has literally no principles; everything she says is just a flimsy rationalization for being such a piece of shit when she was a teenager

Well that's the dream
>tfw you're aunt lived ina small town in the Texas hill country where she ran an old west museum/tourist trap
>town was filled with many old hippies, farmers,rednecks, families, former artists, and just weird characters.
>the town had a devastating flood and the population is half gone with many people's livelihoods gone
Visiting that place for holidays felt like a modern Norman Rockwell painting
Appreciate whatever you do have user before it's gone

she looks like an irl version of a smug anime girl

Sadly my hometown has also been destroyed by a flood, colloquially known as Mexicans.

"which one" deserves its own thread.

I was never clear on who I'd prefer.

she does have some of the biggest, bluest eyes I've ever seen

what town?

A formerly quaint little place known as Hollister, now overrun with a dark-complected pestilence that refuses to speak English

You live in California, it literally was part of Mexico at one point

Doesn't matter, we kicked them out over 150 years ago and some idiots decided in the 60s that we should let them back in. Now the whole state is becoming a giant Tijuana and there's nowhere to go but north or east.

Paris

Paris best girl

>fantasy land
sure, but
>white, witty
is a rarity to be cherished

How has nobody posted the edit yet?

Fuck you, juranoid

Paris would be brilliant to have as a fuckbuddy. She'd be so grateful.

This nigga knows

THICC.

This was what Rory needed more than anything else, her mother's firm hand on her stupid ass.