Uncle Ben missing from Spider-Man Homecoming

where's uncle Ben in this new incarnation of Spider-Man? Has everyone just forgotten that his death is integral to Peters journey? Do you think they will address his absence or just act like uncle Ben isn't important and act like he never has existed?

wtf where's uncle ben?

RUDYARD KIPLING CALLED IT 'WHITE MAN'S BURDEN'

Who the fuck cares. We don't need another shitty origin story about his faggot uncle dying after giving a cliche speech about power and responsibility.

RIPIP rice man.

we don't need any more white males in this movie user

there isn't one
in this version aunt may is a lesbo

MCU will address this.

>we don't need the moment that turned him from bratty teen with super powers to super hero who fights for what is right
you are a retarded faggot

you think so?
what makes you think this

Is there a trailer out?

Oh wait, I don't care

lmao

>let's tell the fucking origin story AGAIN

This is where Batman and Spider-Man films always fall down, people are bored of it. We already know the character, just start the movie when he's already a hero.

it wouldn't be a big deal to have him as a flashback
I was just wondering if they were just going to glaze over him like he wasn't important

you anti-origin faggots are missing my point

Just have characters briefly talk about it if it bothers you so much.

She's either a lesbian or sexy brown Uncle Benjango been laying down that pipe

>Batman
The fuck are you talking about? Other than Begins, whens the last time they did a Batman origin movie? They almost always start with him established.

you sound fucking retarded
>have characters talk about it if it bothers you so much
wtf am I going to do, call marvel and insist they add dialog?

It's what the SJWs do. Half the time it works.

everyone already knows it, it isn't needed

how much you want to bet they aren't going to bring him up and act like uncle Ben has never existed regardless whether or not the audience knows about him

uncle ben us important to Peters story because it answers the 'why' Peter is a crime fighter and catches the attention of stark

without uncle Bens death Peter could have been a criminal himself, who knows

omitting him from the mythos would be a mistake and kind of a plot hole

honestly if you were a teen who got those powers would your first thought be
>I must uphold the law and fight crime
no, it wouldn't

>Uncle Ben is a raging alcoholic who left Aunt May to care for Peter all by herself until her black boyfriend stepped into the picture
or
>Uncle Ben never existed to prove how much of a hero Aunt May is for basically being a single mother
pick your poison

Lots of comics have the first issues to be about action and origin can pop up at a later time.

>Peter its been so lonely without Uncle Ben but at least you're still here....

Fathers and older white men in general cannot be positive influences on anyone in modern cinema. Uncle Ben will be turned into some kind of alcoholic or absentee husband who abandoned them both.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post

BvS, this same fucking year.

Batman was established there too, it wasn't an origin story. Batman came out of retirement.

calling that an original story for batman is more than a stretch and exaggeration

you're wrong

origin* not original

Isn't Hannibal Buress in Spider-Man Homecoming? Just have him play Uncle Ben.

How bout you just kill yourself

you first faggot

Nah gotta see this movie first

They'll make him black for the LGBT generation

it's to allow for the Aunt May/Peter Parker incest storyline

she was so hot in the rassler

how did you fucking miss this in civil war?!

>spiderman could have stopped bad guy
>he didn't and that caused uncle ben to die

They are gonna make iron man the father figure cause they are retarded

this

Uncle Ben is Joe Pesci and is going to be a surprise.

>Peter gets moral guidance from a box of rice

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that his uncle is dead.

If not, they could do a flashback type thing with still images in the opening credits, like watchmen. That would be a good way to show it without boring the fuck out of everyone.

>They adapt the story where doctor octopus keeps trying to get aunt may to marry him
>everybody starts rooting for Otto over Spider-Man

Given how Aunt May looks this is what I expect Uncle Ben to look like.

You don't need uncle Ben when you got uncle Tony.

Yes, and as said, it's already been answered. TWICE. People like you are why comic books will never get away from the stereotypes.

wtf are you even talking about
stop trying to defend the MEN'S poorly written Spider-Man just because you assume that everyone is a faggot like you and thinks the way you do

its just lazy

it's lazy for the writers to assume that "everyone already knows this" and if they were so shit at their job then hey would find a way to make it "fun" for faggots with short attention spans like you

>Fuck this stupid fucking phone
read MEN'S as MCU's

READ FUCKING THIS

JESUS CHRIST A FUCKING COMIC MOVIE TOO FUCKING DEEP FOR PEOPLE TO FUCKING CATCH SIMPLE SHIT

>wtf where's uncle ben

He's dead. Wtf where's your brain? The radioactive spider shit and uncle ben shit already happened.

that answers nothing

stay triggered

Some people are just retarded.