>worst movie ever
Fuck off, it's great

youtu.be/A-zDLDTvpug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DgQHgy7Nmkk
youtube.com/watch?v=1jSxzM0-c2k&feature=youtu.be&t=4m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RoTF is comedy gold.
It's on the top of my guilty pleasure list.

>that entire college section of the movie

It's a serious 0/10 flick. I can't think of a single redeeming thing about it.

It's my favorite movie to watch drunk or buzzed. By far.

Anyone have a gif or webm of him dancing at the frat house?

it's got the best action out of all the movies

>I can't think of a single redeeming thing about it.

youtu.be/DgQHgy7Nmkk

saw it in theaters its 2/10 at best

Jetfire

>there isn't anything about this movie that redeems it.

>what about this deleted scene! I love this deleted scene!
>deleted
>DELETED
>D E L E T E D
>D

>E

>L

>E

>T

>E

>D

I think it's one of the most raw forms of sheer entertainment I've ever seen.
That doesn't mean it's "good" by any means, but it never stops, at all, even for a second, before throwing something else at you.
It kind of reminds me of Airplane! in that regard.
The entire college scene (or any scene with Spitz really) is so fucking over the top that I can't help but laughing every time I watch it.

It also has the best fights in the series.

I honestly enjoy it much better than the 3rd or 4th movie because while those are less messy, they take themselves too seriously. It's a movie about giant robots. I don't care about their drama.

That's not a deleted scene.
It's in the movie.

This scene is great. Too bad the writers strike really made this into a disaster.

The entire forest battle is in the movie. The home media release has like 3 extra seconds.

Holy shit I don't remember that fight being that awesome.

>only a prime can kill a prime
>gets killed by Megashit

Megatron is his brother isn't he?

Does this mean shia is a prime?

I place this movie in the same category as Batman v Superman.
They're both complete messes of film with very little proper organization and yet I enjoy watching them every time I do, mostly for the individual scenes and not the movies as a whole.
The difference is where BvS is retardedly super serious for unnecessary reasons, this is retardedly slapstick.

DEEPEST LORE

FTJ
FTJ

FUEL THE JET
FUEL THE JET

In the first movie optimus calls him his brother. Apprently this isn't some throwaway and is actually true according to online. And since a prime can kill a prime that means that shia must be one. Will he come back as a robot?

These movies unintentionally create the deepest lores, it's crazy

WTF!?!! I don't remember this scene being this epic.

>backstabs him
>people still complain about Optimus kiling him in Transformers 3

Its the best TF movie because it just says

>Plot....? that can also transform!

I wish Anthony anderson was in it, even though his role in the first 1 was entirely superflous, he's just a fun actor. I like the mess that is Revenge of the Fallen.

>OPTIMUS PLEASE I BEG YOU! NOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=1jSxzM0-c2k&feature=youtu.be&t=4m19s

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

I recently rewatched all 4 of them in preparation for the Last Knight.

>Transformers
I maintain to this day that this one is actually good. It's a nice balance of humor and intense robot fighting. It's dumb, but it's dumb fun.

>Revenge of the Fallen
I just can't bring myself to say I hate it. I've really never seen a movie like it. It never let's up, not even for a second. It just keeps hitting you with thing after thing after thing. I've heard someone describe it as "the first movie cranked up to 11 on the dial" and I think that's accurate. This movie is insane and on crack, and yet I found myself just laughing at how much fun it was having with itself. The fights are also great. I can see how it gets a bad rep, and I think it mostly deserves it, but I can also see why so many consider it a guilty pleasure.

>Dark of the Moon
This one is way too boring. I realize the second one got criticized for being too off the wall, but they reeled it in too much. Who thought it was a good idea to make the transformers have a soap opera about their political differences. Optimus was dead for 3/4ths of the 2nd movie and was more interesting in that when he was around than in the entirity of this film. In this one all he can do is suck and lose. The human storyline also feels largely irrelevant now.

>Age of Extinction
I'm still not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, the human shit is probably the least cancerous it's been. I also like the idea of delving further into the history of the transformers. This movie has a mysterious vibe to it. On the other hand, whoever did the cinematography did an abysmal job because there has to be 6 or 7 major robot fights in this and the camera never once centers on any of them. It's like the godzilla reboot all over again... or did this come out first? IDK.

Anyway, TF >>> ROTF > DOTM = AOE

>fucking crushes his "heart" in front of his face
Fuck it, I'm going to rewatch this now

Revenge of the Fallen being... well, I won't so call it GOOD, but how about fun... is the ultimate kino redpill

Agreed on AoE.
They somehow managed to make Prime riding a giant metal T Rex that breathes fire and destroys China boring.

>Finish that for me
I know it's a bay film, but does shit like this his actually happen on any level in American universities?

did they ever explain what happened to shia's character? i haven't seen extinction

>did they ever explain what happened to shia's character? i haven't seen extinction
He promises his duck lipped gf at the end of the third one that he'll stop fighting with the automotive and committ to his relationship.

I rise
You fall

the transformers movies are definitely my guilty pleasure. i feel like they have some legitimitely good things going for them that are brought down by, well, everything else. also the music is good.