London mayor bans ads with "unrealistic bodies" on public transport

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-bans-body-shaming-ads-from-public-transp/
London mayor Sadiq Khan has banned all ads promoting a negative body image on the Transport for London (TfL) network.

Khan initially pledged to ban ads that encouraged “unhealthy or unrealistic” body images back in his mayoral election manifesto.
ABSOLUTELY HALALSJW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c
thelocal.fr/20160614/french-policeman-and-partner-killed-in-is-linked-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
youtube.com/watch?v=phH4TdbtMKo
youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuckolds deserve everything you get, letting another man telling your women how they can and cant dress. What a little bitch.

>unhealthy body images
youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c

no burka, probably burger

It's begun.

Also, another muslim terrorist act in France
thelocal.fr/20160614/french-policeman-and-partner-killed-in-is-linked-attack
yawn

#GrowUpShariat

holy fucking shit
RARE

>Khan initially pledged to ban ads that encouraged “unhealthy or unrealistic” body images back in his mayoral election manifesto.

I look forward to not having to see fat people in print

ISLAMIC BEAUTY STANDARDS WHEN???

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Shitain is finished.

>feminism is the Trojan horse that ushers in an actual patriarchy

Pottery

Just kill us please.

>implying he isn't just banning it because she's showing too much skin

>ban ads that encouraged “unhealthy or unrealistic” body images
>I look forward to not having to see fat people in print

You know that's not how it will go down

>A government literally discouraging it's citizens from aspiring to healthy bodies and lifestyles.

Where the fuck is the tipping point in Europe?

>Isle of Man

Pathetic.

By gods will

Pls no.
I'm glad it's so hot in Australia it really discourages the fatties

>unrealistic

This is the same retarded shit spouted by landwhales and fuglies who go "it's all photoshopped, the models aren't really that good-looking, they don't have those great bodies", totally ignoring video or even FUCKING REAL LIFE when you can just go to a mall and see dozens of cuties with good bodies. They just claim "no, in reality everyone is fat and ugly, sob sob".

Just because I fantasize about fucking women that look that good, doesn't mean those body types are unrealistic.

Just wait until you all have to wear hijabs you fucking morons.

Feels before reals.

>A government literally discouraging it's citizens from aspiring to healthy bodies and lifestyles.
Things are getting so fucking absurd. And you know that ads will show unhealthy fat bodies, while prohibiting images of people who are naturally, healthily slim (as many of us are).

We need a hard, harsh and widescale backlash against the left. They are just completely out of hand.

halal masallah alllah akbar takbir

so....proxy or...?

what are you

you should be ashamed you pathetic piece of shit

this thread is full of rares!

>MUSLIM COVERING UP WOMEN'S BODIES

It's here. It's happening.

Remind me again, why is some sandnigger the mayor of the largest city in Europe? What happened?

RARE
A
R
E

So is the fact that this is literally shaming the models lost on these people?

Everyday that passes, is another loss to the western civilization. This is getting depressing.

Why should I be ashamed?

Its not my fucking fault that all the Islamocucks and Muslims in London voted in this thinly veiled Islamist piece of shit.

body shaming.. rrrriiight

next he will lower age of consent to prevent ageism

authorise beheadings because it is a compassionate way to kill

burkas to even the playing field and prevent ogling.

totally a cool progressive dude

>feminists and muslim are on the same side
what an amazing time to be alive.

Right under our noses.

RARE AS IN POPULATION 596 RARE

#NotAllMuslims
remember......christians kill and rape too.....

He won more than 50% of the vote on a turnout of 40%, most of them being black, muslim and white cucks

Good looking women aren't real women, c'mon sexist.

Because London is a Leftist and Muslim infested hive of scum and villainy.

IT is literally unrepresentative of this country.

Pic related.

How can Great Britain even save itself? I mean, London is overrun, is there any hope left? Maybe Ireland is the last hope for those once majestic islanders.

Didn't this guy have a Meltdown recently?

He was running against a rothschild jew

Nothing to see here, move along.

it is your capital and the most important financial center in the world. and it is muslim. top fucking kek mate

#NotAllCrusaders

she looks hot. post more of her.

It's part of the problem.
Everytime muslim do some shit, they minimize it, or say it's "All religion in general".

>mfw Muzzies and globalists are literally fattening up and cucking all of Europe
>mfw they think this will allow them to take over
>mfw China and Russia refuse to play ball
>mfw Europe becomes Eurabia, then literally gets invaded and cleansed by China and/or Russia

China may end up being the last hope for humanity. They don't give a fuck about anyone's feelings.

Keep in mind the orcs are mainstream now, and common sense is counter-culture and "racists/fascists". I swear, there's some sick virus in the air making people go liberal (insane).

He's got a point.

Uncovered women incite Muslims to rape.

To be fair he's doing us a favor. And maybe women will learn to be more ashamed of their bodies and stop tempting men with their hips and breasts.

Somehow I already had you

Need more of this demonic entity

it's your fault you piece of shit, you lost the first frontier

>Unrealistic

So, like...9 foot tall people? What the hell is unrealistic?

>Unhealthy

There goes the fledgling Plus Sized Model business before it even got really started.

There will still be slutty ads. They'll just have fat women now.

And so it begins. Rip London

Maybe this would be more suited for them.

>mfw this is banned in london

>one group of extremist muslims armed by the US after they fucked up middle-east does something bad
>blame all muslims
>i see nothing wrong with that - t. Sup Forums
>one group of extremist muslims armed by the US after they fucked up middle-east does something bad
>blame all religion
>UM EXCUSE ME #NOTALLRELIGION - t. Sup Forums
Make up your mind.

STORM HIS WEBSITE AND ALL FEMINAZIS WITH THE THIS VIDEO OF THEM BEING USED AS SEX TOOLS FOR THE REMAIN IN EU CAMPAIGN IF TRUE PATRIOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=phH4TdbtMKo

FIGHT FIRE WITH FEMINISM AND THE FIRE RISES.

Posting one more for you out of pity, Bong.

>Muslim mayor of London uses the amorphous, apologetic timidity of the social left movement to force his religious views forbidding females revealing their body in public
>the left claps
So this is how liberty dies.

We can blame the CIA and restrict immigration. I see no contradiction.

Poor Alexander Hare had his 40 bitches stolen by that asshole Captain John Clunies-Ross.

Honestly, that right there makes your island's history more interesting than most countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

>tfw encountering shiny pokemon on phone

Why are you acting like Sup Forums is a single-minded entity, you braindead whiteflagging FROG? I'm glad you're getting overrung by both niggers and sandniggers.

Yiff in hell
DINDU NUFFIN WRONG ITS DA CIA #NOTALLRELIGION

Because it's a single-minded entity, don't you have some gay bars to shoot? Or maybe some civilians to bomb?

Your countries are full of """""""white""""""" people yet they're complete shitholes, lmfao.

>mayor of london
>sadiq "durka durka" khan

>less than 150kg bodyweight
>unhealthy
>unrealistic
Oh my fuck, England.

I'm white Croatian Catholic and guarantee I live 10x better than you. Fuck you and your France.

i see no problem with the girl in OP's pic. Skinny yes but not retarded skinny that many people push. I mean she even has tits

Bosniaks are complete dirt dude you are so right, never met one who wasn't fleeing their shithole country cap in hand with a tale of woe. Although I worked alongside a great frenchman chef who taught me alot despite the language barrier. He lived near me so we would car pool and I would constantly go to the wrong side door and pass like 3 - 5 Bosniak/Bulgarian/Romanians with their hands out.

> ahh, the veil slips
Told y'all user was a faggot
Leave Europe, go live in the ME.

of course its unrealistic, but its a representation of what women should strive to be, just like what the men in bodybuilding magazines are what men strive to be

How do you know your grandmother wasn't raped by a serbian?

Thank you for restoring the tiniest bit of faith in the swedish nation, you are the spark now go find the fuse.

Serbians never had a good time where I come from.

>Muslims and feminists both believe women should be covered up

What a time to be alive.

So.... Let me understand what this sandnigger or whatever he is is trying to say.

Healthy and good looking bodies are unrealistic and a goal people should not strive for?

HANG DRAW AND QUARTER THE LITTLE FUCKER!

I fucking hate proxy fags.

>M16

please kill yourself

>read OPs pic
>just an add against fat people. She is hot though.
>scroll down 1st page of Sup Forums without a care
>then it hits me.
>THE MAYOR OF LONDON IS A MUSLIM SHITSKIN! WAT???

He's not banning them because they are unrealistic. He is banning them because they are showing too much skin. This guy is a fucking weasel.

>elect mudslime mayor
>this shit happens

you london faggots deserve every bit of it

god help you if you don't realize your mistake in time

London 2018

>attractive women cant be on advertisements because they promote negative body image
>public tv bans attractive women because they promote a negative body image
>police start patrolling oxford st and other high traffic areas giving tickets to women who are attractive because they promote negative body image
>attractive women are forced to wear a niqab so they don't promote a negative body image in the public
>all women are forced to wear a niqab because before it was only attractive people and so by wearing one it was implying that they were attractive which promoted a negative body image to other women

Mad paint skillz, yo!

The recently elected Muslim mayor of London's first decree is you can't put pictures of sexy women on the side of a bus anymore.

This is SO progressive! And now he's legalized plural marriage, this is SO progressive! And now he's abolishing age of consent, THIS IS SO PROGRESSIVE

where from yurp are you?

I already have you Cocos (((Keeling))) Islands