Liberal Muslim Sympathizers STUMPED by Based Blonde (vid)

youtube.com/watch?v=JD9-_NRU29g

Bernie cucks try to defend radical Islam, get BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjurpiJ973A
youtube.com/watch?v=hPDseqkl5sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That shit was LOL funny

>arguing in public

very few ideas but well confused

made me smirk which is saying a lot

For fucks sake this made my shitty morning waay better

>Are you kidding me?!

These fucking idiots just throw buzzwords and statements around with no idea how to explain or defend them. That's why they act incredulous and try to project their complete lack of understanding on to the other party.

Lol typical Liberal comments : 2016, are you Kidding me, Are you serious , really?
You know they don't have arguments when they say that.

I think 2016 is fall of Liberal agenda, GameGate was begging.
BYE BYE LIBERALS

youtube.com/watch?v=TjurpiJ973A

KEKS BTFO!!! Ahahahaha.

These people are just stuck for arguments and resort to sighing and saying 'Are you kidding me' and 'It's all whiteys fault and Christianity's fault'. I didn't expect much better from leftist really.

grrrrrrrrr target identified

>1:25

Even though I wanted to like the "based blonde", she just comes off as nervous and autistic. Better by comparison, though

>Standing up for your convictions
lmao what a bunch of weirdos. Hahahah, right Sup Forums> I mean who would actually have beliefs and feel strongly enough one way or the other on the issue to feel the need to defend it before strangers.
Fuck you, Auscunt

In order of appearance
>faggot
>numale (probably cuck)
>delusional kikebook cunt

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

her smug look at the end

CUTE

Yeah but arent THEY at war with RADICAL CHRISTIANITY????

Who is this fluid druid?

That video made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

The 'christianity is just as bad' argument is so easy to btfo i dont know why they resort to it over and over.

What are the odds of any of these people ever being convinced though?
They seem 100% brainwashed

I lost hard

Thanks user, made my day

I want to lick her body tbqh lads

Islam is a religion of peace in spite of a thousand years of gay bloodshed... Christianity is a religion of HATE because it wont make food for my wedding.

what a qt 3.14

WHY ARE HER WRISTS SO WEEEAKKKK?

I fucking hate them, they never explain their reason to believe what they are saying, resort to What? REALLY? I'M DONE

Like if they were superior or some shit.

Jesus fucking christ those arguments from emotion

Is it possible that most of the people who go to such rallies are morons? Whether on right or on left...

they're still brainwashed into thinking the Crusades were some horrific massacre and equivalent to the Islamic conquests, into believing that all cultures, religions, etc. are inherently equal and that some outside force (the powerful, so usually whites) forces them to be bad, like they're some video game villain.

people were fed lies of total equality and diversity since they were toddlers, even if it's not something they consciously think about often, breaking the conditioning is hard.

"but are they not at a war with radical Christianity?"

Fuck I think I woke up my neighbors with how loud I laughed.

Not as cute as Queen Natasha and King James.

And people here have brainwashed themselves about jewish cabals and world wide conspiracies..
So who is more retarded? Does it even matter.

>are you trying to say that theres no legitimate reason why jews have been hated by centuries by various people of various countries. And not just lone nuts making this observations about Jews, but extremely prominent and intelligent people.

WHY DO WE ALLOW THOSE PIECES OF LIBERAL SHIT TO FUCKING LIVE? WE NEED TO START SPILLING THEIR BLOOD RIGHT NOW.
I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO DIVE INTO A CROWD OF THEM WITH FOAM IN MY MOUTH AND FERVOR IN MY SOUL AS I SHRED THEM INTO PIECES WITH MY HANDS. I WILL PULL OFF THEIR FRAGILE LEGS AND I WILL STRIP OFF ALL THE MEAT WITH MY TEETH THEN BLUDGEON THEM TO DEATH WITH THE BONE. I WILL STICK MY ENTIRE ARM INTO THEIR EYE SOCKET SO THAT I MIGHT FISH OUT THEIR COLON THROUGH THEIR SKULL. I WANT TO USE THEIR BLOODIED BODIES AND SEVERED LIMBS TO KILL THEIR FALSE FRIENDS AND "COMPATRIOTS". I WILL LANCE THROUGH THEIR HEADS WITH THE SPINE OF THEIR FALLEN LEADERS. I WILL BREAK ALL THEIR LEGS WITH THEIR OWN ARMS. I WILL BOIL THEIR BLOOD AND COOK THEIR FAMILIES IN IT. I WILL SUCK THE MARROW FROM THEIR BONES AND THEN SPIT IT INTO THEIR LUNGS. I WILL STOMP ON THEIR NECKS UNTIL THERE IS NAUGHT BUT A PUDDLE OF CRUMPLED FLESH AND POWDERED BONE. I WILL ROLL THEIR ARMS UP LIKE TAFFY, TIGHTER AND TIGHTER UNTIL THE BLOOD SPURTS OUT INTO MY EYES. I WILL BURY THEM WITHOUT THEIR SKULLS AND I WILL SHIT ON THEIR SHALLOW GRAVES.

I know a good way she can work those wrists ;^)

im in love

Yeah I snorted pretty fucking hard trying not to wake my wife up. This is actually a pretty awesome clip

These "people"...how do they function on a basic level?

It has seemingly been the case so far. Most of the videos of debates and confrontations that I have watch from these rallies have feature sloppiness on both side. But to be fair its a whole other ballgame out in the street.

Here on pol we can get comfy and really think out the points we want to make.

I do appreciate these people going after liberals though.

We are not at war with Islam. You people to get out of the house.

qt, she the one

>Prideful idiots
>Useful idiots
>Stumped idiots
>done done done

>Male idiots
>Female idiots
>Gay idiots
>phobes phobes phobes

This suppose to be a comfy thread op?

*need

Do we have nicknames for these two? Come on Sup Forums do your thing.

ok. and now that i have a slight bit more hope for humanity i bid you goodnight Sup Forums

love you

Jazz please.

nite

holy shit these stupid children im so sick of sjw

youtube.com/watch?v=hPDseqkl5sw

HE CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

They are too weak to get such recognition.

>hate

when will this meme stop?

It has to be subjugation through pop culture such as "haters gonna hate."

Libs only argue for love or against hate.

How do they not see that the ultimate form of hate is killing?

Maybe we need a new term to appease them like "hate-enticed-premature-life-taking"

Meh

>its a lib gets bfto by a trump supporter: episode
every fucking day its the same shit

>can't find any facts to back her shit up
>"WORDS HURT"
>but they still don't hurt as much as getting thrown off a building
>"SEE WE AGREE ON SOMETHING BECAUSE WE'RE BOTH HUMANS"

Liberals and their banal emotional outrage.

Cringed so hard when she slipped a "wa alaikum al salam" into the mic and almost walked away.

Why do these people think they deserve to be taken seriously when their only responses are I can't even or I'm done.

At least the girl at the end attempted to justify her retarded views even if it was completely moronic.

/pol I have a legit question - how the fuck do I meet women like this? Do I need to leave my country? I know people are immediately going to say "just go to the rural areas, get out of the shithole that is Toronto, Vancouver, etc" and yeah, I live in Toronto, and it is a shithole... BUT, my family is from hickville, I come from a town with 7000 population, and it was full of nothing but Mormons and SJW, everyone who wasn't a Mormon was a hippy, and in rural Ontario they're also super left hippy faggots. Where the fuck do I meet women like this?

They only function on a basic level. They don't think, they only absorb information given to them.

Could be better

They have been hated on religious grounds.
At some point Christianity was formed as a distinct religious branch and was then purposefully distanced from Judaism.
This coincided with what we call the middle ages, which was a time of theocratic rule.
Jews were hated by christians as were muslims and other religions/sects.

>you killed jesus

The split between Christianity and Judaism relegated Judaism to the sidelines and consequently jews themselves remained on the sideline, as similar but opposing. Jews were not hated throughout all of history. They lived just fine in many different countries until some crisis erupted or some king made religious changes or some reformation erupted, bringing up hate for the "christ killers".
It was always a good excuse to steal everything one's jewish community amassed through hundreds of years and fill the monarchies coffers.
Of course, the other half of this schism is that the jews saw themselves as distinct and felt threat from the vast christian majority, thus keeping to themselves in their tight communities.

>literally AYKM
>followed by insane vague rambling

she looks like a female andrew anglin

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

>Opinion is questioned
>"UM ARE U LYK GIDDING ME?!?!? I MEAN, WOW LYK OMG HAHA R U JOKING?!?!?!"

I hate the 'but its only a small percentage of muslims' argument.

There are 1.6 BILLION muslims in the world.

1% of that is 160 MILLION people.

0.1% of them, is 1.6 MILLION people

So, lets take a really REALLY conservative number, of say 2%. 2% of Muslims are radicalised enough to want death to all americans (real number is higher). Thats 320 Million muslims that want to kill you.

If a country, with an army of 320 million people declared war...well...there are no countries with such a large army. The US population is 318 million, so thats one psychotic muslim per person, with a few left over.

They say the low percentages, but never reveal the actual numbers. 'B-b-but only 1% of muslims are bad' sounds better than 'b-b-but only 160 million muslims are bad'.

There are lost of SJW haters in Toronto. They just keep it quiet

They're not even taught about the Islamic conquests

t. someone who went through public school

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

I don't remember actually being taught a real history lesson about the crusades growing up, I just remember vaguely hearing about it. I got the impression that the crusades were Christians from Europe being bad whiteys and invading other countries and killing lots of people of colour. It sounded just like the first round of 'whitey beez bad', before Europeans got ships and raped and murdered all the natives.

It wasn't until my late 20's that I had time on my hands after work, and no longer being in university, I actually sat down and read some history, for real, and learned what actually happened during the crusades. It's pretty fucked up.

I'm an immigrant here so maybe a native born American can explain this to me: are we assuming these people got through high school? If so, how?

Are you telling me that this sort of intellectual malcontent can pass?

Sadly yes

You are retarded m8, 10% is 160 mill and 1% is 1.6 mill.

0.1% of them is 16 million
>Bri'sh educashion

Nothing in the video makes liberals look bad.
Just because you don't agree doesn't mean the other person is stumped.

Only a Poo in Loo could do that kind of math with that flag that fast.

I GOTTA GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SINKING SHIP AND GET OUTTA THIS COUNTREEEEEEEEEEE

if she looked a little older she'd be qt

#ReligionOfPeace

Yeah okay so a couple hundred million people want to kill us, but they're not even real Muslims anyway because Islam is peaceful you can't just judge a whole religion on a few people besides Christians are way worse and would kill everyone they don't like if given the chance.

I used google calculator. My math is dire :(

Ah well, fuck you! :D

>Really
>Are you kidding me
do they learn this phrasing during their 3 years in a liberal university?

Pretty much anyone can get through highschool these days

1% is 16mill*

Public high schools in the USA have gone to shit badly. Colleges are starting to follow similar trends, as you can see.

A problem that I can tell is that the left has heavily infiltrated education, and the teacher unions are more about protecting their own rather than educating the student. It is also why that spending per student has increased, but test grades have stagnated in the public schools, while private and charter schools end up not only being cheaper but also produce better results comparatively.

I passed chemistry with a C in highschool without ever reading the book and guessing on every question.

Sigh, no one wants to kill.

Do you even know what Salam alaikum means ...... Shit guys it's over she just btfo of all of us, Islam is now for the good of humanity

I figure they're here, I mean I'm here, but how the fuck do I meet them?

Should I just sign up for OKC and put "nigger hater and sandnigger hater" on my profile? Nah, that'll get screenshotted and sent to my boss

well shit...we are all semi retarded in here :(

she's in a crowd of people who have been burty violent in other instances, I think nerves are normal

Moar fugggg

>inb4 Sup Forums doxes this girl because muh dick

>Are you kidding me?

Every fucking liberal says this when they have no argument.

post link pls

A salami lick em fellas

>sticks and stones won't break your bones, but words do hurt

Hahahaha what the fuck

It doesn't take much to get through high school these days. Just show up. Because employment is tied to passing students it is easier for teachers to dumb down the material than expect them to learn anything.

No Child Left Behind fucked everything up

There's no where to run
Nowhere to go
You have no home