youtube.com/watch?v=fggBI2FzZqs
vocaroo.com/i/s0yGIbDCE478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sl*vic subhuman

british accent(the way scums talk)

1. polish
2. persian
settled

every language outside the latin family of languages is simple, retarded monkeytalk

any language can be great if you have a good voice

Depends on how you define a language as beautiful

I like Castilian Spanish

1 German
2 French
3 Portoguese
4 French
5 Russian

Dutch and Vietnamese are objectively the shittiest sounding languages.

1.italian
2. polish

German is disgusting
Japanese is objectively aesthetic, but weaboos tainted it

1. Japanese
2. Swedish
3. German

1. Finnish

No.
1. Portuguese.
2. Italian.

English, and not just because I'm a fat monolingual retard

Persian
Turkish
German
Italian

No particular order

Brazilian portuguese

Russian

Japanese

Swedish

This is my opinion based purely on sounds, excluding the behavior and politics of the countries they are spoken in.

Japanese women sound like they're speaking through their nose, and Japanese men sound like they're always mumbling.

A cute girl sounds good in any language that's the only reason you think it sounds nice.

1. Dutch
2. French

1 - Finnish;
2 - Romanian
Those are the only truly beautiful languages that exist.

Portuguese is pretty good, Galician too, they're high up there in the ranking, but there's a power gap between the two best ones I listed. The quality of Portuguese is the flexibility to rhyme and how metrically/phonetically it correlates with the written language.

English is full of ugly sounds, Spanish is a retarded version of Portuguese. Hindi sounds silly, and tonal languages are not harmonious.
Russian and most Slavic languages are too nasal, Arabs have no vowels and should off themselves. Japanese is only beautiful in written form (and even then, Traditional Chinese is better), but at least Japanese is not ugly. French is full of saliva and cleaning up your throat, same goes for a lot of Yuropean languages.

I don't even have to mention Africa, where everything makes mbo ngo sounds and other shit like that, pure oogabooga.

Then there is Gaelic and Celtic - those are pretty cool at times, but the phonemes often involve a lot of tongue folding that makes it a not very delicate/sensible way of talking.

Last, there are Indigenous languages. Those are either a mix of Japanese and African, or some tonguetwistingfest like Aztecs with their Tlachtlis at Tenochtitlan and the Inuktituts with their unreadable words, rivaling Polish and Serb (is it Serb where you can write with only consonants?).

>1. polish
this desu

1. dutch
2. japanese

Korean and Mandarin.

Jap sounds okay too.

>Japanese
No, you stupid weeaboo.

Even the act of scratching a chalkboard or drilling pavement produce a more beautiful sounds than that "language" when it's spoken.

On the other hand, aside from stereotypes, German can sound good.

Japanese sounds nice and clear to anyone who speaks portuguese or spanish.
But in my opinion Latin is still the best sounding language.

>Russian and most Slavic languages are too nasal

>Slavic languages
>nasal

t.takeshi hirohito

No counter-argument?

Russian is full of voiced consonants and palatalization.
Look for any "foreign accents" video and you will see the Russian one is generally the most nasal, even more than Italian.
youtube.com/watch?v=fggBI2FzZqs

Portuguese (Brazilian, at least) is pretty nasal too, but pales in comparison to slavs.

Russian

What is that term even supposed to mean exactly? The only thing that comes to my mind when I hear it is that a "nasal language" is a language with a lot of nasal consonants (n and m) or nasal vowels (ã, õ, ẽ etc).

>Arabs have no vowels
What did he mean by this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0yGIbDCE478

They basically only use A I and U. Gets old really quick.

>Portuguese
>ESPECIALLY Brazilian
Fucking end yourself, they sound like cats scratching blackboards.

To an untrained ear maybe, but that's like saying French doesn't have that many vowels because non-French speakers can't tell apart nasal vowels.

I dare anyone on this thread to listen to creole and try not to rip their ears out

t.toyota