twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the city of stjd

no era offside t b h

>internacional have to rig matches to go back to Série A

Yes, but the guy STEPPED ON THE FIELD LMAO

legit goal tbqh

kek what is wrong with this nigga face

alopecia

fucking kek look at the sideline refs reaction after he raises the flag he's like

"oh FUCK i forgot i'm supposed to let them score WTF have i done"

then when the centre ref waves for play on he's so relieved and thankful

drug lords would have probably broken his legs if they didn't score

opened himself to the portals of magery too often

>the port of happiness

*Gay Harbor

>Gaucho """""""""""""""""""""""Football"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

2016 NÃO ACABOU

>needing refball to win games
>in Serie B
Is there a more pathetic team? I can't believe they were the best of the continent just a decade ago

That was a legit goal

What the fuck is this pic?

me and my gf

America de Cali spent 5 (five) years in the Colombian Serie B and they are less pathetic than Binter. Way to go, chorolados.

>sending fake emails to STJD
>getting BTFO by CAS
>paying Brasil-PEL to not field 8 first team players
>now this
the absolute state of the champion of nothing

It was clearly offside, but it was still a legit goal on paper, since the main ref is not forced to follow the assistant ref decisions.

Luverdense literally dropped the ball by stopping playing blindly believing on the side ref. If the main ref still didn't blow the whistle, it's your fucking job to keep on playing till he does so.

Real v Bayern was the biggest refball of 2017 lad sorry

>it's a legit goal because the ref made wrong decision

He's got progeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progeria

It's really not that funny once you learn more about it

can someone explain why soccer is the only sport that does not use instant replays to make correct decisions that affect outcomes so massively like this?

literally 2017 and theres still no goalline technology and you can't just review the instant replay to determine if a foul has fucking occurrred.

who allows this shit??

Thats fucked up.

I imagine similar situations (but more subtle maybe) will be everyday business with the video refs

Match fixing

They've done it in some games.

That shit was pure refballing.

How is that refball?

If the main ref doesn't blows his whistle it's play on. He can overrule linesmen. It doesn't happen often, but that's the rule.

Blame it all on the second team not playing till the whistle and screwing themselves up.

not refball, the player who received the pass wasn't offside, the assistant fucked it up by not waiting

Technically, yes, it's legal. But it's a clear match fixing.

>legit goal is ruled legal
>clear match-fixing

kek

it's just a fuck up by the assistant ref for raising his flag too early

I think it is offside since player in offside went after the ball and effected play. But it's marginal, very hard to judge call. I know that there are refs that will not call this. Main ref will overrule offside calls of his assistant precisely in this situation. Never otherwise, only if he decides that player in offside didn't effect play. I'm guessing it's the reason for discussion between the refs after the play, so in that way they acted correctly.

Surely he did effect the play if he got the linesman to raise his flag and in effect make the whole defending team stop play.

It would be a much smoother choice for the ref to blow for offside of course.

Alopecia universalis. He lost all his hair for godlike ref powers.

To me it looks like the ref thought the lino had flagged for a foul on the first tackle, and was letting the game play on, though this asks the question of why the lino just didn't stand there with his flag up. So yeah, probably rigged, or just under qualified match officials.

no it's obvious he waves for offside and then changes his mind when he sees another player takes the ball and that the ref lets the play go on

It's correct that the defending team goofed the most, the main refs signal is what counts, but it would still be better if the ref blew here.
Would be pretty fucking hard to rig this situation.

here's the important question

how come internacional is in serie b

"no es penal porque el arbitro no lo marco" - jorge campos

the match isn't interrupted until the whistle is blown, luverdense fucked it up and so did the linesman