Brexit will never happen

Jews are manipulating poll results to get the Remain voters out and voting on the poll day.

Brexit is just not going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=phH4TdbtMKo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_despotism
youtu.be/rmpo0csiIMs
youtu.be/FFIVXkJWzfA
youtu.be/CkGqoKJZfVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus#Anti-Semitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Francis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you think that it's Jews or Globalists who need enough muslim minorities to remain in power, unchallenged, for eternity?

Sort of like how Teddy Kennedy's 1964 Immigration law fucked us out of NY and CA for anything but the Dems.

I think we have more of a Catholic problem than anything else.

t. Protestant guy

I'm utterly convinced that the Jews are innocent and they're being used as a scapegoat for an even more secretive group.

The Catholic church is definitely one of the suspects.

I hate to say it, I don't think that it is at all tied to religion.

Look at who in the world is fucking us. I don't know how it went in the UK, but we had Catholic Kennedys, Protestant Bushes, and a Jewish Soros fucking us in the US.

At least you guys have some Templar, Hapsburg, Tudor excitement. We just have a bunch of rich assholes screwing us over in the US. The sad thing is that the 'fat cats' in the 19th century were America First, just like Trump. There were replaced with Globalists during the Wilson Administration during WWI.

I just hope all the U.K. companies would move HQ to Canada due to Brexit.

It's Judaism>Satanism>Worship of the Self

Everything is a disguise of course to do whatever the fuck they feel like doing.

Nigger leave was ahead like 15 points this morning

Most of its just good intentioned kumbaya ideas, with terrible synergy with each other.

The rest is just short sightedness.

You're fucking mental.

What did the Kennedys do?

>what is fake poll result to get the other side to pour out and vote

Remain's lead isn't as big as the establishment would like, so they're using fake polls to "encourage" Remain voters to actually vote.

I've known a few decently wealthy people in passing, nothing like a Soros or anything, just a coulple multimillionaires. They come off as very stupid and out of touch. Like the grandpa that can't figure out how to send a text message, except this grandpa has hundreds of people's jobs at the mercy of his whims.
I suspect the fucked up things the elites do are done more out of retardation than evil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Ted Kennedy was the reason they first allowed non-European immigration in to the US. Before this act the USA was 90+% White Christian.

I'm kind of with you here.

I've experienced that the more money and power you have the less common sense you possess.

>Jews are manipulating poll results

I think you underestimate just how much we resent the EU. Just over half the population wanting to leave feels pretty accurate to me.

Sorry, this time it isn't the Jews, but somewhere I'm sure the ETERNAL ANGLO guy is having a field day.

Power, Greed, and Arrogance can go a long way. Add in an existence sheltered from the masses

youtube.com/watch?v=phH4TdbtMKo

MEANWHILE SADIQ KHAN BANS FAT SHAMING BODY IMAGES IN LONDON.

Fuck the Normans, fuck the Danes, fuck everyone who has tried to invade and conquer ENGLAND.

This.

He can try but this shit can be repealed by the opposition in parliament, Tories love business and businesses making money. Khan can try all he likes but he'll fail.

Do not forget Emmanuel Celler and Phillip Hart, the namesakes of the Immigration and Nationality Act (Hart-Celler Act) of 1965

Why would the Jews have shot him for that, it directly lead to them making millions and infiltrating your country, if anything they shot the wrong brother.

FUCK ENGLAND MOTHERFUCKER HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS SHITHOLE?

It doesn't need to be tied to religion anymore. So many people are indoctrinated with marxism that this shit just takes care of itself.

>Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill
>Celler was born in Brooklyn, the son of Josephine (née Müller) and Henry H. Celler. All of his grandparents immigrated from Germany; his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish (his maternal grandfather was Catholic)

Always fucking right.
JFK was good boy tho. He dindu nuffin.

JFK wanted to cut funding to Israel.

Fuck you, England is a beautiful country, it's the cities which are shitholes.

Cunt stain.

Brexit will never happen. Its a rigged system. Just like Trump will never be president. Or Austria's president.

Americans need to take their guns and kill the Jews in power. Show the world that people will stand up to tyranny.

Khan can, can he do the can can? If Khan can do the Khan can, If Hillary doesn't get canned...then I'm afraid to say you britfags are fucked

I agree that nothing will change, they are implying you are less of a man with this video if you don't vote for them, and using women as sex tools, someone who cares should weaponize it, im dirty n.i scum who will hold dual nationality and butter my bread on both sides but for the unlucky brits who dont have such a deal, youtube.com/watch?v=phH4TdbtMKo
that in the feminazi hands is a WMA, weapon of mass annoyance.

>Jews are innocent
>blames the Catholic church

oh cmon hide yourself better

Pic related is probably the biggest reason. I've got a couple more pics to dump...

This has to be wrong. Last I heard is that Leave had a 6 point lead against remain, and that 11% were undecided and 4% were not going to vote at all.

another

more

The Brexit side seems to have learned the lesson of Austria.

To have any chance of winning, the Vote Leave side needs to be ahead 55-45 *BEFORE* the fake postal votes are counted.

The Brexit side cannot be satisfied with 51% or 52% or even 53% as it's relatively easy to swing a 52-48 vote in the other direction with some bags of postal votes (they mysterious always seem to show up when needed). But flipping a 54-46 or a 55-45 vote is going to be A LOT harder.

Not impossible, mind you, but eventually the spread becomes too big for plausible deniability.

VOTE LEAVE

Khan doesn't have as much power as people think he does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London

This is the real mayor with power.

Besides, Khan is Labour, we have a Conservative government in power, Khan can only shill for Greater London, not the City of London, so again he has no real power and is at the mercy of the opposition.

Boris was good because he's a Conservative that had the power and backing of the Conservative party to get shilling done.

>I think we have more of a Catholic problem than anything else.
Hello Jack Chick, I thought you were dead?

last one

I will concede it has beautiful countryside, but how long until it ends up like the french countryside full of fucking EU refugees on top of the illegals? Fuck yourself cockstain your just mad because you wont get a BREXIT because men want to SEXIT youtube.com/watch?v=phH4TdbtMKo

I would of replied to him if the Tory government wasn't probably the only competition to catholic priests besides the BBC.

Clit off you cock sniffing pussy bitch.

>mfw uncle is a multi millionaire with land, shotguns and a mansion
>mfw any niggers on his land will be shot
lel and you're a faggot that wants to be cucked by a Somalian cock like the Swedes do.

Fucking this. The establishment will never let their interests go down the drain.
Democracy is just mirrors and tricks to fool dumb goyim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_despotism

Also, Jesuits are Jewish infiltrators into the catholic church. Look up:

1. Jesuit
2. Crypto-Jew

Even wikipedia has the information you need.

> just over half the population resent EU

If you think about this it's a frightening state of affairs. You can pretty much guarantee the vast majority of LEAVE voters will be white people. This means the other half are going to be immigrants and SJW's.

This vote will show us the future of the country. Is there enough normal britons left or have we lost the country forever.

Good goy

Spoonfeed me, m8.
pls

You are a fucking moron if you think that the Jews have done more harm to European civilization than the Catholic Church.

We were the Roman Fucking Empire before the Catholics came to destroy all that we had built. Our native Gods guided us over the Battle of Teuotebourg Forest and the invasion of the British Isles.

The Varangian Guard stood fast against the Islamic Hordes at Constantiople.

Don't be a stupid faggot and blame the Jews on our failings the past 1000 years.

We ruled the fucking world up until the cultural marxists, the frankfurt school, and the muslims destroyed us from within.

The Belgian Congo only happened 100 years ago.

>Implying that this won't encourage Leave voters to storm the polling places.

Things like that work when you have an ordinary election, not when you get an once in a lifetime chance to take down the EU.

Yup. I have. I have spent some time in Mayfair, where I usually stay for work. I fucking hate being there. I would imagine it would be the same for you staying in Manhattan.

I fucking avoid England like the plague, because it makes me sick to my stomach, not that my hometown is any better. I just get to go to my house, in a white suburb here, rather than stay in a downtown hotel.

I will do anything I can to not be in England. I hate that not but a few years ago London was this:

youtu.be/rmpo0csiIMs

Well go to one of your sharia zones and fuck the muslims who are conquering your country then, or was it only cool to shitpost about imaginary invaders?

>WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

The Roman Empire was Mediterranean, not European. It were the barbaric savages who invaded the empire and fucked it up.
And who were the ones that tried to rescue all the knowledge from Rome? Who were the ones who gave a common ideal to all European peoples? Who were the ones that defended Europe? Who were the ones that made the whole continent strive to be the best civilization? Christians, of course.
You're also casually forgetting that the Roman Empire survived until 1453 and it was Christian when it fell.
But go on praising >muh old gods. Life was wonderful living under mud and shit.

the votes will be counted in a way that favours the desirable outcome.

EVEN IF they screw it up somehow, the consent of 70%+ member states and the parliament is required for an exit.

the debate is necessary though, maybe they'll make the thing better

I sadly agree and I think it is obvious.
The EU is the most corrupt thing in existence and they clearly do not want a Brexit.
They will do whatever they need in order to ensure it fails.

I mean I really do hope Brexit wins but history has so far shown that the EU will go through any lengths in order to prevent dissent of any kind.
They clearly do not care for any form of democracy and just wish to rule unimpeded by the pleb masses and they have no honor or integrity that might get in the way of that.

We're working on it. Our next President made the a great speech today. You should watch it Sven.

youtu.be/FFIVXkJWzfA

Also, it's nice, as an American, to have the ability to say whatever the fuck I want to as it's constitutionally protected.

I'm sorry, no sarcastically, but truly, sorry that you can't express your opinions without fear of incarceration.

>I went to London
>London = whole of England

Piss off you retard.

Back to bull prepping with you, faggot.

"the jews" aren't a secret cabal manipulating the world. They are just over-represented in leadership positions because of their higher average IQ, and you're just reading too much into it.

I'm a Christian my friend. The fall of the Byzantine Empire is the greatest tragedy in all of Christendom.

This will make you cry:

youtu.be/CkGqoKJZfVo

I was merely illustrating a point about religion.

The reason that all of antiquity was not lost is a result of the continuation of the Eastern Roman Empire.

Fuck all of those dumbasses that accredit classical islam for saving our history. We saved it for ourselves, and everyone forgot all of the sacrifice made to protect that portion of the Empire.

Turkey is now, and seems to remain, occupied Christian lands. St. George is a native of Syria. There are so many parts of our Christian homeland occupied by people who shouldn't be there.

Fuck. I had a pic saved for this, but it's missing. Guess I'll just try to provide links.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus#Anti-Semitism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-Judaism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Francis
First Jesuit pope. Note his very Jewish nose.

Fuck you Louie CucK. We are leaving this shitty union whether your self-hating white arse likes it or not.

Good luck.
I hope you don't get cucked.

I went to London once, not very nice. Hence why I've spent my entire life not in London.

It's not, and if you went to NY (Manhattan) you would think that the US is a shithole too.

I fucking feel bad for all the euro tourists that come to NY to see the sights. I want to tell them that Mogadishu is closer and just as fun, but don't want to ruin their vacation.

I fucking hate London because there aren't any Englishmen there. I fucking hate NY because there aren't any Americans there.

How sad that we are both in the same position. I'd love to experience your country, but I'm only ever there for a day or two and don't have time to go anywhere else.

No, they're overrepresented because of in group bias, collusion and ethnic nepotism. If a jew gets into a position of power, said jew will use it to bring in more jews over everyone else. Who in turn will tip the scale more and more.

If you look at the companies they run, they didn't usually create them or made them successfull they merely infiltrated and took them over.

There's some cases where this corruption and nepotism became quite public and lead to a backlash but it's far more widespread than most realize.

I need some solid proofs, m8.
The "Catholic Church" became a shitshow after Vatican II. This cuck "pope" is a great example of it.
But putting the whole blame on Jesuits seems a little farfetched. I particularly blame Agustin Bea and his fellow kikes.

When are they gonna decide this for good?
Should be an,interesting result

What?
Manhattan has many nice areas and many wealthy areas that are mostly White.
There are also tons of White only suburban areas outside of the city or in NJ.
NY is a big fucking state and there are lots of difference types of areas.
Some awful, some nice, some amazing.

Ever been out to Dover New Jersey?
Nice place...

Anyway Manhattan isn't that bad though traffic is a nightmare. I wish they'd just outlaw cars until they built like 100000 new roads underground or some shit.

It's hilarious that you give two shits about Jews while muslim refugees are buttfucking decent German girls against their will in the street.

You have bigger fish to fry Fritz.

>inb4 brexit 49% / remain 51% and having a pro-eu group count the votes

I'm sure there are a few blocks that are nice.

I spent quite a bit of time in Manhattan. I fucking hate it. I don't like being crowded so much, I hate the noise, I hate that half of the people don't speak the same language I do. I fucking hate Manhattan.

If you like it, I'm glad. I just want a quiet place where no one bothers me and I don't bother anyone else.

Good bars in Manhattan, though, so I have to give you that. Half of my problem is that I'm a smoker and that is a pain in the ass in NYC.

That's what happened on a lot of elections in Latin America, including here in Brazil. All favoring leftist parties.
I don't trust that shit even one bit.

Says a Burger, whoms entire country is being raped since the 60s. And no, the biggest fish to fry are the people who caused this. The left, the liberals, the marxists and all the people affiliated with it, holding and promoting these ideas and actively promoting them.

And guess who's extremly overrepresented there too? Oh wait, right!

Muslims could be rounded up and disposed off within a few months at most. They're borderline retarded lunatics. What's keeping this from happening is the groups to whom they're currently usefull to, which need to be moved out of the way before anything can change.

>If you like it, I'm glad. I just want a quiet place where no one bothers me and I don't bother anyone else.
I feel you.
I don't really like it myself mainly because of the crowding.
Am considering a move to Maine or Alaska for a rural type life and because I really hate hot weather.
Where do you live now?

But the Jesuits ARE kikes. It was founded by kikes. The Spanish Inquisition was about trying to root those kikes out of the church.

Hans here is right. Muslims are just pawns.
By falling for the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullshit is what caused the fast decline of the West. Jews are the real enemy, even though they make you think they aren't.
They are the giant shadow behind the curtain, but their nose is starting to show.

HAHAHAH PRITI PATEL FUCKED UP ON RADIO4

IT'S ALL OVER BREXITWATS

I've spent time in Munich and Frankfurt too. My Dad was born in Wiesbaden and I lived in Berlin for a time back in the '80s.

Germany is pretty fucked. I grew up there, and it is a mess right now. Sorry man. At least Kinder Eire are legal there.

As I remember, the Spanish Inquisition was forcing kikes and mudslimes to become Christian. There's where we get the conversos.
Ignatius Loyola appeared with his jesuits on the period of the Inquisition and they were recognized by the Church.

Oh I don't disagree. But the muslims themselves have lost pretty much every conflict in the last few hundred years without massive aid from other groups.

The Serbs would've wiped them out in the Kosovo in no time and likely moved on to Albania afterwards. Lebanon would still be a Christian nation, the muslims started the war and then rapidly started losing it also. In every single last case various other groups swooped in and bailed them out, the same groups who now see them as pawns, voting fodder and a means to promote their own ideas and push them through.

Yep. Dont worry, postal vote registration is already high, thousands sent out to non-uk citizens by mistake and the registration window prolonged at the last minute for 48 hours because the website crashed for 2.

Already enough shambles to hide a large amount of vote rigging.

What happened?

I'm incredibly sorry that our corrupt, crooked, executive branch fought the war in Serbia in the '90s.

I miss being a kid in West Germany. That was really the best time of my life. I've been back to Berlin since, and it isn't the same city I grew up in.

I just hope that we have a tipping point where Trump wins, the National Front wins, UKIP wins, and all of the other "right-wing" parties in Europe win.

It would be nice to see us win a bit, for the first time in forever.

She got stumped with economics, trending on UK twitter

This. We now have Russia, China, Muslims, and whatever the fuck else is coming next. Note that all of the aforementioned refuse to 'play ball' with the Western/Jewish globalist world and are thus the enemy.

Muslims are still shit, though. Don't be deceived so easily.

This is ruining my day. Fuck you, Straya.

Know most of the stuff about John but the other brother who allowed this, I know very little of but thanks Freedombro, im not really british but an Irish Occupied Freedom Seeker, so whenever they Brexit and the EU turns on them i can scurry south LOL stupid England letting us hold dual nationalitys.

JFK was dead in 65

I posted this video in support of the Leave campaign as it was only made today and I requested that it be weaponized by insane feminists who will be the largest voters of the remain campaign. Our country is voting out as a whole, Protestants don't like the EU sanctions and immigrants, Catholics see it as weakening the British, I hold dual citizenship and if your ship sinks I can walk down south, yet here I stand trying to help a drowning Englishman, No longer I say, to the dump with you all, I hope the countryside surrounding London ends up worse than Calais border.