White girl beats up a sheboon for snatching her phone out of her hand

White girl beats up a sheboon for snatching her phone out of her hand. m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJFDtWUd7fw

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/watch-right-wing-politician-teaches-migrants-to-keep-their-hands-off-the-girls/
youtube.com/watch?v=E1JdtB77iZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never take away an item that gives a white woman access to social media and instant gratification.

kek

What language is this?

Made me think

YAAASSSS QUEEN

When the white girl starts shrieking

>White girl winning a fight

That's almost as rare as Mexicans who fight fair.

Fucking niggers everytime

Dont post cat fights if the broads arent hot you faggot

>If women ruled the world there would be no wars.

They would be too busy pulling this shit.

I couldn't understand a word any of them were saying.

This. What fucking language is this? I hear one familiar word in every ten, but the dialect seems foreign.

Because it isn't the same language. I guess we'll call it "Urban" for now, but it's clear that High English is losing ground.

Whatever this derivative is, plus the Spanish speakers refusing to acclimate, are degenerating out language --- the very soul of a people and their nation.

Jesus Christ
everyone in that video is degenerate

More videos of white girls winning are coming out lately.

Why did she start rapping?

>DEEZ DUBS

HOLY SHIT KEK CONFIRMS

>our language
>english
top kek

nigger speak

I'm totally shocked the other nogs didn't jump in and gang fuck the white girl. I'm truly amazed. A fair fight just wow. I never thought the nogs could do that if they were losing even a bit. Congrats you noggers.

>how you gonna let a white girl beat you up?

>niggers
>standing up for their women

it's because they are women

Gas them all. I cringe when I hear blacks speak, unless they are part of the 10% that are civilized.

Kek.

Glad I'm a white guy who doesn't live in the ghetto. Fucking niggers should be exterminated.*

* = all comments by this IP address are purely satirical in nature and do not reflect the views of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

usually all I've seen is gang up on whitey doesn't matter if it's women or 6 to 1. I'm from NY and never have seen nogs fight fair. This is a first. I'm still in awe.

Even whites in nigger communities are poisoned by their ape language and nigger culture.Ban all negroes, send them to Angola.

Look up Bernard Goetz. I'm old enough to remember him. The eary 80s was hell in NYC. Still kinda is.

lol that bitch is crying

all the people in that video are fucking trash

>niggers
>not jumping in a fight
more like

>White girl and black girl fight
>Other black girl immediately attacks other white girl
Shocker.

even the other black girl would normally pull the white girl off the whale. Something is weird with this one. Humm. I'm still trying to understand their respect towards a lone white girl here. Very very odd indeed

I kekked too

Any white girl who frequently hangs around niggers is 100% guaranteed to be a coalburner. Especially if they fight.

That's usually when a nog comes over and kicks her in the head. These ones are almost civilized. Almost.

>living around niggs

Sup Forums please don't circle jerk over interracial fight videos. It's what lower class and trashy people do.

Likely didnt record the part where they started stomping her off.

>other white girl gets beat
>Tyrese goes straight for her bag

Good grief.

Ahhh your on to something. That's why the other black guys didn't punch her in the face. Their burning that white bitch on the side. This kinda makes sense to me now. If she's a coal burner they didn't want to fuck her up. Great point.

this does me proud

Fucking kek.

THAT FUCKING NIGGER WHO GOES THROUGH THE SCREAMING GIRLS BAG THE MOMENT SHE GOES DOWN WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

shiiiit

>SAYS VIETNAM

i think your rice paddy is flooding gook

>all these niggers in the back

Where do these people even live?

>Living in Mexico

Ebonics.

Don't bother learning it. It only is useful for illegal activities, people with AIDS, and niggers.

Checked

>we accept food stamps

And keked

Catfight thread?

I'll help clear out the ghetto.

>part time
I'm a busy man.

really makes you think huh

hahaha
that final shot

The negroid visage is one of utter repugnance, isn't it? There is no fouler thing on Earth than the sub Saharan black. The only thing more offensive than it's ape like appearance is it's abhorrently crass & entitled attitude with which it interacts with the civilized world.

he was a good boy he just help her keep her shieet organized he dindu nuffin

The next steven (((spielberg)))

Thanks OP today you are not a faggot, good thing too...all considering.

what the fuck is that nigger even saying

notice how that cunt attacks the little girl and stays the fuck away from her she-boon killing big sister

because all niggers are fucking pussies

hey niggers, this is why people call you niggers and no one gives a fuck about your problems

day of the motherfucking rope

I thought I was fairly well versed in ebonics but this shit on another level

Magical

Jesus Christ, do people even speak English in the US anymore? What an uncivilized hell hole.

HAIMANAOANDAHGDA WADA FUCK
AGABOODAABADIOO BEAT DAT ASS ABOODABADOOBADDIO AYO WADDA FUCK

maybe they've started realising that they don't have to take this shit from a bunch of subhumans anymore

This. It would be like if the white girl stole her only crack rock.

>* = all comments by this IP address are purely satirical in nature and do not reflect the views of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

yeah me too

You just know that white bitch was getting breeded by Tyrone and Jamal that very night.

Looting seems to be genetic.

>first post is best post

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

nice

Which state is this?

all of them

State of decay

The United States

moments like this make me appreciate that my state has a

Infestation will occur soon enough friend.

This is normal in my state. Especially my city.

Please cleanse Delaware.

NO TRIGGER WARNING, OP?

YOU SAID WHITE FEEL GOOD VIDEO, AND INSTEAD I WATCH A FEGRO SUCKER PUNCH A WHITE BYSTANDER.

ALL BECAUSE WE WERE WINNING

AND THE LOOTING?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The USA

B-ben?

That dirty butthole shot at the end!

I swear niggers should be deported or gassed.

>people think the KKK existed because whites hated black skin color and not because they were intimately aware of the nature of niggers.

The replies in the thread are the same
everywhere
any video gets posted like this. Most are
sarcastic making a joke out of it, 2 or 3 angry,
and you have a right to be.

Blacks killing whites, "knockout game",
"happy slap" retribution killings for (insert dead
thug/gang member) Travon, brown ect. The
Black "Community" really is out of control.
Every day or every 3 days another video
gets uploaded where a white family is brutally
murdered or emotionally scarred due to the
africans. When will there be white unity?
When will white people realize the danger
that blacks really are? And stop joking about it?

Yesterday this video was posted:
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/watch-right-wing-politician-teaches-migrants-to-keep-their-hands-off-the-girls/

I could never imagine a similar video being
made by whites in america.

masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=E1JdtB77iZU

Kek.

lol

I dont want to live in the US...I'd rather have knifing muslims that get shot dead and lynched than free roaming nigger beasts...

fffffkek

This...I guess for americans its nothing new but its shocking to me that their first thought is to steal...

>Samefagging this hard
Nice dubs though.

That negress maybe weighs 85lbs. She's at a big size disadvantage.

>beats up
This shit was pathetic, those snails pace punches followed by laying on top of a fat bitch who probably would've taken 5 minutes to get up without someone on top of her was just silly.

Meanwhile in the background her sister solves her problems by taking it like a bitch and crying, Jesus christ

They didn't respect her in the least bit and were in fact shocked she beat the nigger beast
>How you gonna let that white girl beat your ass?
They assumed their pack roaming would allow the fat black girl to bully the thin white girl who beat her, which is why they erupted in a chorus of laughs when her phone was snatched not expecting her to do anything.

The only reason they didn't jump in was because she fought back, whereas the other white girl just cried and allowed them to look through her things.

That car stopped at the end and what sounded like a white lady started yelling at them.