What kind of injury's are these?

What kind of injury's are these?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the kind you can fuck

> injuries

Soooo close.

Scars caused by force lightning when palatine zapped mace windu. He didn't die when he flew out of the window

they aren't injuries but rather forming flesh. Snoke will be a former Sith who, as a spirit, found a way of using the dark side of the force to resurrect his body. that is my theory. we will come to learn that Snoke influenced Kylo and the Knights of Ren by using the Force and they somehow aided him in the final step to bring him back into the physical realm.

The same kind Anakin had.

I was disappointed when he turned out to just be a hologram. Him being a giant seemed potentially interesting.

I'm already dreading the crooning reviews for the future films that will stroke their own ego over 'informing' the populace that it's a reference to Wizard of Oz.

Like none of us could figure that shit out.

red herring right?

He suffered them from falling hundreds of stories after being electrocuted and having his hand cut off

He's a white supremicist

I don't think so, but then I'd really like it to be true. Even better if it's not really Anakin but some other Sith possessing his corpse.

Looks like herpes to me

Snoke is an Anakin Skywalker clone. The emperor had him cloned in case he didn't survive the transformation to the Vader suit. After some time had passed, it become apparent Anakin would survive, the emperor then had the clone facility destroyed along with The Anakin clone. Snoke managed to survive the attack. He then went into hiding waiting for the Emperor to lose his grip on the Galaxy. When the emperor was killed along with Vader it was easy for Snoke to slid in and work his way into power.

Because of Kylo Rens obsession with Anakin it was also easy for Snoke to seduce Him...he is a clone of his grandfather after all.

There is a hint to Snoke being a clone in The Force Awakens. It's when Ben Solo mentions to that Hux character "maybe Snoke should consider the use of a clone army". Ren said this because Snoke has an affinity towards clones because he is a clone!

with a bit of luck he is darth plagueis

>Vader has gash towards back of his head and left
>Snoke has gash towards front of head and almost centered
>Snoke has missing flesh from most of left cheek near center
>Vader has gash from cheekbone to temple

Literally not even similar. Kill yourselves, Anasnoke tards.

It's from where Palpatine slammed a lightsaber through his head in his sleep, and decay.

Also he became white...

Snoke is a hologram, we dont know hes actually white

He looks pink in OP's pic tho

Severe burns.

He was on Olderan when it exploded but he survived the explosion. He's Leia's father now turned evil.

Leia's father is Anakin.

death sticks

They're the injuries you get after getting thrown down a mine shaft like poor old Palpy.

I mean the adopted one Jimmy Smiths.

Maybe he got mutated in a nuclear accident or something, or Vader threw acid on his face.

Smoke in Ep. VIII is rumored to be a giant puppet that will take 7-8 people to puppeteer. If he was just a dude they'd have Andy Serkis in a green suit with mo-cap balls all over him. He's probably some ancient began-force using alien or something else stupid like that.

Maybe if Qui-Gon found the secret to a Jedi afterlife like Yoda mentioned in episode 3 then the dark side could do the same thing. Maybe the midicholrians themselves resurrected an old Sith master. I think it'd be cool to have an immortality force user arms race as the main theme in the next two movies.

I literally want the most autistic backstory possible that can explain this character.

We deserve it.

Rude. Those discrepancies could be explained away by the fall warping and shifting his skull, and/or Plagueis or whoever using the force to partially heal the corpse before possessing it.

this one

I'm ok with this.

But I don't really give a fuck. SW is meh.

when the old EU was destroyed, fragments of the old canon were mutated into pieces of the new cannon. Ben Solo was birthed from the remains of Ben Skywalker, and Snoke was born from the shards of starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snake

Is that pasta? I just took that clones line as a way to simultaneously do a callback to the prequels and let you know that Stormtroopers DEFINITELY aren't clones anymore.

nah simple its better
like in WW everyone was expecting Bernard to be Arnold and it turn right
so if Snoke turns to be Plaguies it will be ok and cool in my book

Jerking off

Fucking retard

A combination of Snoke healing Anakin's corpse with the force to make it usable, further warping of his body & wounds from the dark side and aging.

It's less stupid than giving Snoke scars in almost the same places for no reason.

These.

How could it be Vader if Vader was burnt to ashes on a funeral pyre?

The true answer

This, it's not even how clones work anyway, clones are created scar free with the potential for new random scars.

I've always hated when films ignore this basic rule of cloning. Case in point alien resurrection, which breaks this rule x100 by implying memories are transferred through DNA.

budget cuts

He looks like Horace Slughorn from Harry Potter movie

Is snoke human?

Why can't people accept that Snoke is a new character? is it some kindof autism?

>Why can't people accept that Snoke is a new character?
Because Snoke said that he has been around to see the fall of the Jedi thus meaning he was around during Revenge of the Sith thus implying he has to be a character that we have seen before.

Its a galaxy of fucking trillions with new characters being introduced all the fucking time... whats your point? trillions were around during the Clone Wars

How come we never see more of Yoda's race?

Like in Knights of the Old Republic game we get a Yoda like person. I wanna see another like Yoda instead of this Maz shite

>I suck at podracing injuries

-Rey enters a dark room, ornate with dark bullshit etc
-She approaches a mantel ( the mantel is dark and eerie and ornate)
-atop she sees a familiar sight
-a lightsaber hilt.
-without a weapon, she instinctively grabs it to defend herself
-suddenly she's transported. Again. Just like when she grabbed Luke's lightsaber
-she's on a balcony, in a city that goes on forever
-suddenly shes being showered in glass, shielding her eyes with her arm
-then, lightning. Not from the sky but somewhere from above.
-Only with this thunder doesn't come with thunder, it comes with yelling.
-suddenly shes somethink
-tink tink tink, then something falls to the side of her, nearly hitting her head.
-It's the same lightsaber she had reached for in that room.
-she goes to reach for it, but all of a sudden
-BLAM, a body falls at her feet and she's back in that same room, holding the lightsaber

The camera zooms out, showing her hand gripping the lightsaber, which is emitting a color she hasn't seen before; PURPLE.

"I see you you've found one of my oldest posessions..", says Supreme Leader Snoke's disembodied voice.

Would be cool/10

love

wrong, it's ezra

SJW retribution for being a CIS-white dictator.

>Snoke is Anakin clone
>Has Anakins scars as if they are part of his genetic code

But I guess on the other hand, it is all a bunch of space magic mumbo jumbo so I wouldn't be surprised

Galaxy of trillions and yet everyone is fucking related and a Skywalker

Snoke is the dark son

>How come we never see more of Yoda's race
Besides yaddle and pink yoda and one eyed pink yoda?

>PURPLE
so Dindu Nothindu?

underrated post

>snoke

hahaha sounds like a snack brand or a pokemon

he suffers from bad CGI infection

God episode VII sucked so much

>He didn't die when he flew out of the window

This is why you shoot a man before throwing him out of the window

I don't know why you nerds argue all the time.
All 7 movies look literally the same.

I still hope Snoke is actually Plagueis. It would be a great connection to prequels.

mace window

fuck man I made this same typo talking to someone about it tonight

Mace Windu didn't just "fall" out of the window. He was literally thrown over the abyss that is Coruscant. One can clearly see there was nothing bebeath him to stop his fall.

That doesn't make sense at all. Sidious should have sensed and killed him, since he honored the rule of two.
However, in case they just fuck around with logic again it still shouldn't be Plagueis. Sidious knew about his power over life and should have finished him of for good. Also, Plagueis would have taken revenge on him if he survived.
But in EU Plagueis took another disciple which he favored over Sidious.

Hahahaha autist wtf hahaha they're literally trying to make people forget about these shitshow of movies hahaha kill yourself with your midichlorians bullshit prequel apologist neckbeard fuck

You do realize that being mad as fuck is a dark side trait? And dark side users are white supremacists...

maybe he landed on a car or something like annie in ep2

my sides

That would be cool

Or he just force pushed off the ground before he hit. Still doesn't make sense unless sheev wanted him alive

why do retard's so often make this mistake? You gotta go out of your way to press the apostraphe

Well there's already rumours that the Knights of Ren are undead Sith constructs.

It wouldn't be a stretch to apply this to Snoke. He could be a literally-who Sith Lord from the ancient past who was resurrected to lead the First Order.

Cheating death would be in the mind of any Sith seeking UNLIMITED POWAH. Plagueis supposedly dabbled with it. It would be a perverted corrupt mirror of the Force Ghost.

I took just as many people to puppeteer Jabba tbH

Mark my words. Snoke is gonna be in the bacta chamber shown in the trailer and Palpatine will be talking to him. Neither Palpatine or Vader required the use of one for their injuries. You also have the Imperial guards stationed outside of it and they only answer to the Emperor. I'm guessing Snoke was being used by Palpatine as some sort of adviser or something. Snoke did have a lot of opinions on how the Empire was poorly run which lead to their downfall.

You know Disney wants to make a big cinematic universe with these movies that all have connections

Underrated post

There is no connection to Rogue One and Episode 7.

Vader is in the tank after getting injured. A behind the scenes photo of Anakin unmasked proves this

Snoke is Plagius, come on people.

Daisy straight up confirms it untill JJ interupts her.

It's Vader, and the hooded dude is an Imperial agent

From being electrocuted, being thrown out of a window and landing on an energy safety barrier

Why would you electrocute a man
before throwing him out a window?

but he sounds white

vagina dentata scars from reys ugly poontrap

Why would a clone have the same scars?

I thought Kylo was basically Jacen Solo

you say suddenly way to much

>thought he was a giant
>it's a hologram
>yfw he's actually 4 feet tall

He's confirmed to be 7-8 feet tall

injuries baby please

Or maybe he just kept tabs on it, and he was created by a man who doesn't have an original bone in his body. Snoke is obviously a callback to Palpatine/Vader.

JJ Abrams needs to be assassinated for the greater good.