What flags (if any) do you have on the walls of your house and/ or room?

What flags (if any) do you have on the walls of your house and/ or room?

I am flagless.

looks very cheap and ugly

I own a Russian flag in case they ever invade.

France, I guess.

So you have a white canvas? HEHE

now give me upvotes

xD

Flag of the Venetian Republic and Quebec.

your forbears would be proud of your prudence

the Venetian banner certainly makes a nice tapestry

the simple tape holding it to the wall is my favorite part.

I self made their flag so I'd have one put on my desk after all the terrorist attacks last year

iron your flag you nigger

I wouldn't wish to risk disturbing the shape of the synthetic fabric through warping

I'm not nearly autistic enough to have a flag on my wall.

Also inb4 some permavirgin posts a Nazi flag

put a sheet or bandana over it and then iron it. or you could go downstairs and ask your mom to do it for you

Non. I would like one of my country, but it costs money and sewing one myself would be gay.

>but it costs money
Get a job, man. Or are there no jobs there? Honestly, I would believe you if you said there weren't.

>having flag of any country but yours in your vicinity

I don't see how it could be construed as autism, people have often sought ways of adding interest and color to a blank space such as a wall. The hanging of a banner tapestry is a fine way of doing just that.

Why not make your own flag? Surely you need something to do on that sea blasted island anyway!

Fucking kek'd

>Canadian flag
>Union Flag
>Manitoba flag
>The Queen's Canadian Royal Standard flag
>USA flag
>Ukrainian flag
>Ukrainian insurgent army flag
>Cossack Hetmanate flag

My walls are pretty full.

Laugh all you want but when I was at uni there was this guy, quarter negro.
His grandfather was from Somalia or some shit. Slightly swarthy skin but bright blue eyes (looked funny)
Nordic/slavic pagan symbols everywhere, hard music, always reading muh nordic pagan fantasy books

Ridiculous that even 2nd generation mixed people struggle with self-identification.

is that photoshoped?

or are there men that really possess a face like that?

The greek flag.

Unironically.

by nordic pagan fantasy what do you mean?

haha :-DDDD

I won't give you the titles of the books because I don't remember. Nordic themed, slavic themed, historic books, historic revisionism, history-themed science fiction. All these low-quality stuff a lot of writers churn out these days.

He was pretty okay to be around, sometimes slightly cringey but he was never obnoxious with his fantasies and hobbies.
Real patriot too.

Couldn't you at least iron it before you hung it? Also, don't put flags on your walls

I have a Canadian flag on a flagpole in my dooryard.

Sometimes I hang this outside my window, ironically of course.

Kids outside always start screaming about the flag for some reason, patriotic drunk people seem to like it too.

>dooryard

that's quite a spicy anachronism

surprised they can even see it, that's not even 3 x 5

You would call it a front yard. I think Brits call it a garden. We say dooryard, because it's the yard outside your door.

the union flag and st george's cross, unironically considered getting a rhodesia flag once

stop watching anime

Flags are pretty much non existant here, you see them only on public holidays.

Ruslan pls

So yea, sticks out pretty well.

were I to pass your house would I hear muted OI! music issuing from it?

ah, surprising it isn't seen more often, it is a pleasant looking yacht club flag.

nah i'm middle class, i just wanted something on my walls that wasn't a poster or painting

This is what we use for boats, I don't know why the goverment has made the flag so rare.
Does give it a special feeling to when you happen to see one.

Want:
South Africa (1928-1994)
Confederate
Imperial Japanese Army
pic related

thats aesthetic as fuck

t. fat angsty teenager

>ironically of course.
>Kids outside always start screaming about the flag for some reason

Why is Finland so weird?

>Confederate
only acceptable if you're a southerner

That's my flag, faggot.

It's full of Finns.

Autism, you would be surprised how fucking weird this place is coming from a half finn.

I see it came in a very small bag

>t. pole asshurt from being civilised by teutons

If memory serves Manitoba is home to a great diaspora of Ukrainians, I presume you're one?

It did.

>owning the flag of anything that isnt your country/state/province

maybe muh heritage is alright but fuck off larper

I'm actually underweight a bit.
Indeed I am.

many flags can be admired from a standpoint of aesthetics in space

I'm sure we can find more to cluck our tongues at towards the posters you might well have on your wall

got a norwegian one, plus a bigger one somewhere that we use on muh day of the constitution

at least now the leaf makes sense

Got an Ireland flag in my room
don't really see the point of having another countrys flag

orthodogs are false christians
serbs are genocidal savages

I like how bright and colorful your flag is.

I had a little Norwegian flag as a kid, I forget what happened to it at this point. It used to sit on my study desk.

perhaps it looks nice, you hold affinity for them, or you feel kindred to them?

I put a proper canvas aussie flag as a backdrop to my liquor display because I like how it looks, I like the country, and it fits in the space/ matches the booze.

I have a Hezbollah poster in my room

t. obese stormnigger larping as le saviour of the white race

>prussia
>stormfags

Kill you are shelf familia

no h8 pls

you weren't very liked at school were you?

This flag desu

stay strong

>unironically being a communist
really?

We have hard times. Being into one region with Lorraine and Champagne makes sure Alsatians haven't got anything to say in their own "country". The French oppress us and our country and our homeland is de facto taken over already. If nothing happens there will be no Alsatian left in the 22th-century. We're basically living in our own prison. France should decentralize or Alsace should become independent to guarantee the existence of Alsace.

Lad, I have two versions of the Norwegian flag, one standard flag and a pennant. I fly them on my flag pole. Those are the only flags I own.

France can keep Lorraine, because the residents consider themselves French and almost everything is French there. But Alsace it an identity on its owns.

Don't bully.

Watch me
*bully user*

what others have you got in your collection? have any pics? did you ever manage to smooth out the legion of creases? also, have you devised something more substantial and dignified than scotch tape to affix it to the wall with?

I find that I actually do gain some catharsis in erasing France from the map.

I can't well explain this phenomenon.

I got nunavut in the package as well. I'll be ironing out the creases sometime this or next week.
Might use sticky tack or scotch tape.

*wads of duct tape

White and based posts

Overcoming your inferiority complex perhaps ?

It's more akin to witnessing karmic retribution I suppose.

Ah yeah so it was that indeed. Venting out your frustration on a computer game

not at all, it's the pride

A fucking awesome and supercool nazi flag. I worship it twice a day in commemoration of my fuhrer.

have you amassed a large folder of these?

who would waste the time to fabricate them? now that is an obsession!