THE OA - NETFLIX'S LATEST SHOW LOOKS LIKE STRANGER THINGS

youtube.com/watch?v=DvHJtez2IlY

>The Netflix original series The OA, which launches this Friday, is from visionaries Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij (Sound of My Voice, The East), who created and wrote the eight chapter, mind-bending odyssey together. The show begins with a missing blind girl in her twenties, Prairie Johnson (Brit Marling), who comes home to the community she grew up in with her sight restored. Some hail her a miracle, others a dangerous mystery, but Prairie won’t talk about her seven years missing with the FBI or her parents.

slashfilm.com/the-oa-trailer/

WILL YOU WATCH ALL 8 CHAPTERS THIS FRIDAY, Sup Forums?

Rostam did some music so i'll check it out

Our generation's Stranger Things

Cashgrab general?

I hope they cover this topic very well. There were only a small handful of people who had their site restored after being blind most of their life, but being able to tell if it was dark, or light outside.

One guy actually had his sight restored, but got depressed when he realized his wife was ugly.
And regular everyday objects terrified him.

>got depressed when he realized his wife was ugly.

HAHA

>One guy actually had his sight restored, but got depressed when he realized his wife was ugly

Actually he got depressed because he realized that both he AND his wife were ugly.

I find Brit Marling to be a sub-par actress. I sort of like her ideas, I just wish she wouldn't insist on being in all the stuff she writes.

Looks bad.

So pumped for this. It looks nothing like ST but it does look a lot like everything else the collective has done, and Sound of My Voice, Another Earth, The East, and Eye Origins are all solid stuff.

Jason Isaacs is in it so that's a plus.

Brit Marling is qt but most her ideas are dogshit

Brit Marling is 20x the writer and director that anyone associated with Stranger Memes is, and I include Shawn Levy high on that list

Sound of my Voice and Another Earth were fairly interesting, not great but unique enough to be worth the watch. Didn't care for The East much, but i'll check this out.

doesn't look anything like Stranger Reddits

>doesn't look anything like Stranger Reddits

are you blind?

>It looks nothing like ST

I think you may be blind. A lot of the imagery is similar.

Looks boring as heck if I'm to be completely honest.

>who had their site restored after being blind most of their life,
Shit, how were they able to set up their site while blind in the first place?

not even gonna lie, ill literally watch this, thx based nettflix

>watching shows with female leads

nice pic

It seems more like they don't want to show much

dis show is going to be fucking great.

>The show begins with a missing blind girl in her twenties, Prairie Johnson (Brit Marling)
why only beautiful girls play ugly girls?

Are you clinically retarded?