Its a Pam and Jim act like there better than everyone else chapter

>its a Pam and Jim act like there better than everyone else chapter

but they are

>chapter

Jesus christ, OP.

Sorry the videochatroom I go to filters episode to chapter and I use chapter as a force of habit.

>there
>chapter

take you're autism pills

>it's a jim bullies the autistic guy at the office and starts panicking when the new boss calls him on it

That's what happens when you take a Chad and Stacey who would already do this and put them in an office filled with cartoon characters.

>>>>episode

Fuck

JUST awesome

>there
>not they're
Learn English faggot

mabey u shood to

That's their role in the show, they're the straight characters in an office full of dysfunctional people.

This is a common trope, called powercouple. Its basically flanderization but for a couple. They become heroes of every episode and they can do no wrong, eventually they think they are better than everyone else

see also: eric and donna

I wouldn't compare them to Eric and Donna, those two have much more normal people around them and Eric gets shit on all the time. Jim and Pam actually are better than everyone else in the office other than Stanley, because the rest are "crazy."

Jim and Pam are hardly a Chad and Stacy

Eh, Jim seems like a Chad who has two overbearing older brothers who played on the high school varsity team, while Jim played one season of JV and decided he would prefer to play "just for fun."

kill youreself

this desu senpai

>its
>there

>chapter
WHAT YEAR IS IT

They do get called out on this tbf, I remember one scene where they're desperately insisting "we're good people" when someone else points out what jackasses they are.

Someone keeps saying that and I keep trying to find that episode since I know it did happen but I can't find it.

Was it a season 9 episode?