DO NOT RESPOND TO PAID THREADS

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

^^^^^^^^^^^^

this

I don't understand how your image proves paid shills? Not that I don't believe there are paid shills

yes mods sticky this

They post a bait image/question and the retards of Sup Forums flock and keep the thread on the first page while important information is being blocked from the front page.

Well yeah no shit but why are the IDs circled?

Bump

I always assumed these were just pol users satirically posting liberal view points.

Because if you make a thread you usually fucking post in your own thread. These shills are only paid for starting a thread you fucking idiot. Put 2 and 2 together.

Basically these left wing threads are getting spammed somehow because this is a massive community of free thinking and the shills just won't have that.

Fuck Shillary and her army of shillbots

These guys did nothing but feed a fucking leaf shill yesterday evening, it was beyond sad.

i do this all the time
i start threads and never post again in them

Here's another.

Maybe this actually should stay on the front page for the rest of the summer since the mods cant keep the damn board clean for five seconds after a happening.
pic for fun

>MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Why cant you just fucking lurk? Why you gotta shit up the board you damn jew? This is not your fucking blog.

This. I've always assumed they were trolls, laughed at some of the threads before and just tend to skip them now. Gets boring way too fast.

>DON'T BE A SHEEP AND LISTEN TO ANTI-TRUMP POSTERS
>BE A SMART INDIVIDUAL AND SUPPORT TRUMP BLINDLY.

Fucking sheelpe.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Because if you make a thread you usually fucking post in your own thread

Not necessarily. See I was looking for evidence, not jumps to conclusions. What's the evidence those threads are created by literal paid shills and not just the typical b8? Or is it one in the same now?

What lets you check posts by this ID?

How do you know they are only paid to start threads?

>shit posting is now considered shilling

lol u fags never create bait threads just to watch retards argue?

Click on the ID...

The fact that so many retards respond to those bait threads makes me believe that the idiots on here deserve it.

>6roSS0cZ
That just highlights posts by that ID i want to know how to check posts by the ID like in the OP image.

This tbqhwyf

The bar is being lowered. Now all you have to do is make a thread to troll.

Any retard who doesn't use the catalog deserves it

Fuck off shill.
I'm putting 2 and 2 together, they never reply in their own thread.

One post = paid?

What kind of mental gymnastics did it take to come up with that?

Because it just happens. It circulates arounand people will just fuck with us like this all the time.

are you fucking dumb?
click the id to highlights it.
control + f
copy and paste the id into the bar

Nice paranoia my friend. I recommend asking your doctor to up your dosage.

1 post for each of those people, meaning it was their very first time on 4chin

STICKY THIS POST

Ah well, someone already answered to this user

I also assumed this or
>plebbitors, /leftypol/ or fags from other boards are being le ebin trolls
>shills and bots

I reply to whichever goddamn threads I want.

Stickies are very rare on half-chan, you know that.

cause i make memes

>/leftypol/ STILL fucking exists

Why haven't they killed themselves yet?

What if I post 2 times?

Bumping with a pic related to yours

>pol
>free thinking community

Lol you amerilards crack me up

This.

MODS STICKY THIIIIIIIS!

This. Catalog masterrace

That is a beautiful pic. Thank you.

>WAAAAAH somebody posted something I don't like!

>He...HELP ME, MODS!!1

Holy fuck you fags are pathetic. Welcome to Sup Forums.

what country are you anyway?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Thats why the images in And Say "pol users are being anally probed..."

Hopefully those images will spread as a defense mechanism so pols agenda might spread undistracted by bait threads.

>important information
topkek

>Sup Forums
>moderation
Pick one and see 8&9.

You think people are paid to make retarded threads...?

>ok

you can hover your mouse over the flag, you glorified holywood amusement park.

you stupid dipshit.

have a bump!

D O I T
O
I
T

sticky my dick you jewish faggot

Who doesn't use catalog? You must be autistic if you don't.

That's not how that works, it counts posts in the the thread you newfag.

Some people are on mobile

>tries to dissuade everyone that paid shills dont exist whilst bumping a thread to draw raise awareness

stupid fucking shill, your plan is backfiring

^^^^↑↑↑↑^^^^

I'm on mobile u inconsiderate fuck!

Yeah. It counts only 1 post in the thread the OP made... and there are over 20 threads like that, with 1 post per op, at any given time. It dilutes the users intrest and derails the real themes, while slifing real threads.

> one post by this ID
sage

Bump, leftycuck.

Bulge-area

>a single post by this ID
cross-sage

and this thread is one of them. Just look at the deadshit canned responses in this thread

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

I remember the role model thread. Nobody responded to me posting Serj from Syndrome of a Down.

Most are from whiny redditors. Some are from genuine idiots. Two sides of the same coin.

no is being paid to shill for hillary, this is a republican funded oh no ive gone crosseyed

That image, kek

Don't we have a "counter force" for shit like pic related? I use the term counter force lightly but you get what I mean, ja?

>more than one post in your thread
>HURR STOP SAMEFAGGING RETARD
>one post in your thread
>DURR FUCK OFF PAID SHILL

Why is this board so retarded?

Yeah, the "1 post by this op/id" is the new counterforce

How many conversations have you had where you ask a group of your friends a question and then just not even contributed to the conversation you started... oh wait nvm you dont have any friends to talk to...

no sticky, but remember Sup Forums;

Quit samefagging then you retarded fuck. There's a difference between discussing the topic and being a self-congradulatory jackass.

Fuck you OP, you also only have 1 post by your ID.

Really makes you think Huh?

word

>they disagree with my ideas
>they are paid

A CLASSIC

This thread seems like bait since a bunch of people come from the front page not realizing that 1 post just means one visible post on the front page and when you actually open the thread there are more posts visible so the number changes.

good advice

and if you have to reply, learn to sage, newfags

you're right, OP!

this

M O D S
O
D
S

Hover mouse over the ID
Clicking on the ID highlights the posts by the ID (and clicking the ID again removes said highlights)

>how does x compete
>Sup Forums BTFO by x
>x really makes you think
>neatly wrapped up with image.jpg and a Canadian flag