How prevelant is russophobia in your country?

How prevelant is russophobia in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKKPGhh-ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unheard of

not existant, but we must obey g*rmany

FUCK RUSSHITIA

10/10

Nonexistent, we have good business relations and lots of people love Putin's macho posturing. Still, we are Germany's and USA's lapdogs, so our media are constantly telling us about "RUSSIAN GAY CONCENTRATION CAMPS" to garner some support for the sanctions

ast russia full of anti-usa propaganda

Very but it's almost entirely towards the goverment, not the people.

Russians and Ukrainians are pretty much niggers here.

For some reason we have no hard feelings for Bulbashes, at least I haven't heard of hard feelings towards them.

we have no opinion on russia
too far away
btw stop killing gays

>Ukrainians
A u kidding ?

not as bad as germany or eastern europe but most normies hate russia/putin

Yeah, if you asked a lot of people on the streets you'd probably get a lot of mixed response on which one's worse, Ukrainians or Ruskies.
Still I think most people would prefer to drink with a Russian than an Ukrop.

Oh lol, I think every hohol will say what they (ukrs) the best friends with poolaks as well :D
Btw, from what city are u?

Łódź

what's the difference between ukrs and poles?

It isn't.

We don't really think or care about Russia. Maybe after the shooting of that plane with all the dutch and australian people, we are a bit suspicious of you.

A Russian coming here would find friends as well. We aren't sociopathically prejudiced against Russians as people/individuals, at least most of us aren't

pretty much for muh islands

>btw stop killing gays
Russia is to gays what aids is to gays and aids to russia

Yea, I know it. I live in kaliningrad, so I was a fucking lot of times in poland and in europe at all :] Also know a lof ppl from where.
I hoped u from Gdanks, gdyna, e.t.c. I just want to know what ppl think about my city

pretty much non existent on the social level because all the russians here are very effective Putin shills.
But it's still relevant on the political level.

very
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E

from my understanding western ukrainians and belarussians are very similar to polish, culturally and lingustically, just poorer.
but ukraine has a fuck load of native russians in the east, i'm pretty sure "the ukraine" literally means "the borderlands" and Rus (Russia) came from Kiev originally

It's somewhat common, but I think most people have mixed feelings, pure hatred is rare. Russian people are seen as kinda badass but your government has a bad reputation over here

Non-existent after we established the Great Wall against Russia, AKA Finland.

lmao that guy
youtube.com/watch?v=WrKKPGhh-ZU

It's big, but stll way less than it should be, thanks to parasitic Russian propaganda about friendship and "evil" west.

who cares nigger

> Rus (Russia)

it's like call anglo saxons celts

Should be more prevelant

stfu turnip farmer
haven't you got some polish jobs to steal

you can wipe ass your bigger income, it doesn't make poles better than us

Quite. Everyone's either MUH RUSSIAN HACKING or MUH 200 GORILLION DEAD UNDER COMMUNISM. I like you lads though.

Bad guys in our movies

None at all, but since being right-wing is turning mainstream here people are becoming europhobics.

it's not a stealing if you leave it

In the population: not at all
In the media: a fair bit
in politics: only when our American overlords apply pressure

There's no russophobia in czech republic.
There's only rational and calculated distrust.

Well we don't really think about Russia much but if you asked someone what they think they would probably just say it's poor and depressing. Perhaps something about vodka too

kek true that.
was just bants btw, I honestly don't know enough about european history, especially your bit of europe to have even commented in the first place desu

Only old people hate Russia

>russophobia
Пpeзpeниe и cтpaх этo paзныe вeщи.

>Bad guys in our movies
Feel white... you know

French are bad guys in dostoievski

whats so funny?

Meh, I was trying to shame you over living in Lodz but I feel a bit bad now. Sorry

I like my post-industrial shithole though.
At night when I look at night from the 10th floor over the city flooded with the orange glow of sodium street lamps, the industrial chimneys with aircraft warning lights in the distance and everything's so quiet I can hear the my cigarette burn It gives me this weird dystopian feeling.

Hello pls translate this
BИECTИ ЛAУДAH ПAКИCTAHИЛAИCИЛЛE: ПAИHУКAA BИTTУУH TЯЯЛTЯ!