E-M81 is found at an average frequency of 45% in the Maghreb and Libya...

E-M81 is found at an average frequency of 45% in the Maghreb and Libya, with peaks at over 60% in Tunisia as well as central and southern Morocco. It is especially common among Berber populations all over Northwest Africa, including the Tuaregs. Frequencies of over 75% have been reported among the Tuaregs of Burkina Faso and Mali.

In Europe, M81 is most common in Portugal (8%), Spain (4%), as well as in France (0-6%) and Italy (0-4%), where strong regional variations are observed. M81 is especially common in western Iberia, notably Extremadura (15.5%), Andalusia (13.5%), southern Portugal (11%), the Canary Islands (11%), north-west Castille (10%) and Galicia (10%). The highest percentage of E-M81 in Europe is found among the Pasiegos (30%, n=101), an isolated community living in the mountains of Cantabria.
>moortugal

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/public/frenchheritage/default.aspx?section=yresults
eupedia.com/forum/threads/32833-Does-Y-DNA-influence-one-s-looks-after-all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of subhumans like you
this haplotrash will never disappear from int

berber haplogroup

not being 100% is because of various rapes across history, original iberians were a north berber (white) tribe

Haplos can't make a person look like a moor, they really have no physical effect.

there was a retard who made this picture
slavs are subhumans

if a black man pairs with a white woman for dozen generations he will have more white admixture while still retaining the paternal haplogroup lineage

The initial group of proto berber already had J1 admixture from the middle east and sub saharian L and some euro.

Origin berber even 10000 years ago were never 100% e1b1 e-m81

Fake map

French Y-DNA Project results show
318 R
74 I
60 E among them there are 12 E-M35(Berber)
25 G
5 T

familytreedna.com/public/frenchheritage/default.aspx?section=yresults

WE're not kangz ?

>Eupedia
also, haplogroups don't actually show which race or ethnicity you belong to. it just tells you about who was your oldest male/female ancestor (who probably lived 40.000 or 50.000 years ago)

>haplogroups don't actually show which race or ethnicity you belong to.
Maciamo would like to argue with you.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/32833-Does-Y-DNA-influence-one-s-looks-after-all

>0-6%

>60 E

HELP
E
L
P

>t. Futur sub saharian country

You'll regret maghrebian immigration one day

it is only the first page(there are 6)

I calculated and it is around 4% E

anyway most of these E are Indo-Europeans

>one day

We already regret it.

>anyway most of these E are Indo-Europeans

They're still maghrebi sandniggers

>tfw roman empire was actually a berber empire

I knew europoors couldnt into civilization.

>Alentejo is part of Portugal instead of Galiza

our 1st kings had such a fetish for killing Moors they didn't even think of going North

>Hitler and Napoleon were sandniggers

I hate bougnoules too m8, but i beg you to differ

And it is not like they are just E, they are J too

>>Hitler and Napoleon were sandniggers

if they belonged to the E haplogroup...then yea.

There was a berber Emperor from my city called macrinus, overall only one maghrebian dynasty that led to some nasty stuffs (crisis of the 3rd century). There were some governors in britannia with origins from here but that's all.

Lucius quietus was going to take the power before trajan killed him.

But most of berbers were nomads/independant and in constant war with Rome for 400 years

sandniggers are J
any one who belongs to e like hitler or napoleon is a literal nigger (originated from ethiopea)

E1b1b was already in mesolithic Natufians, 100% west Eurasian, who brought it to Ethiopians

Having origins 25,000 years ago from Africa doesn't make you a nigger user.

It's like saying all humans are niggers because of the out of Africa. 25,000 years change a lot of things.

All european haplogroup R1a and R1b are from southwest Asia, no european is really native.

R1a and R1b were already in mesolithic Europe among hunter gatherers, nobody can believe the SW asia origin anymore

Haplogroups don't matter.

If the Frenchman with R1b rapes a black woman and they have a boy together, he will be R1b just like his father. Does that make him Celto-Germanic?

F(ancestor of Both R1a and R1b) come from CF who come itself from Africa

Are R1b, nigger too ?

And there are R1b in Africa, so i guess no matter what you're a nigger

>Does that make him Celto-Germanic?

It makes him a KANGZ

It makes him a Kelto-Germano-Niggeric

WE
WUZ
RIX

What's the point of this thread?
E-M81 reached Iberia sometime between 15,000 and 5,000 BCE. Its heavy concentration in western Iberia and its fading towards France and Britain are probable signs that E-M81 spread eastward during the Beaker period (along with other E subclades, G2a, I2a and possibly J1 and J2). R1b would have come in the opposite direction from Germany during the Late Beaker period and first settled in eastern Iberia, notably with the El Argar culture, then progressively move westward during the Bronze Age.