"Always go against the grain."

>"Always go against the grain."

Eww do white men really shave like this? I know you don't get hardcore razor bumps like we do but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/278444-How-often-do-you-change-your-blade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you nogs get such horrible razor bumps?

Coarse hair I think.

Dexter taught me how to shave...

>shaves against the grain
>eats double carbs for dinner
>wears a leather jacket in the georgia heat
>plays pool outside in the middle of the street

dude negan is CUH RAZY

yeah a lot of millennials barely have any facial hair so i guess they can do it. personally i would probably die from blood loss if I do that

No thank you, I can't get anything close to clean shaved without my face erupting. Feels stubbly man

Im middle eastern and I do this to get the closest shave

My nigga

i go against the grain on my 4th pass

Are you not supposed to do this? I thought this was how you got the closest shave possible.

Always go with the grain silly

>not going with, and then against the grain for a smoother shave with zero risk of cuts/razorburn

It takes 20 seconds longer and your face is as smooth as the day you turned 10 years old when you're done.

Try it sometime.

No, not ever. (Unless you want in-grown hairs and other uncomfortable stuff)

Matter of fact I do

Add that to my privelages

your face was covered in cuts and scars when you were 10 years old?

Yes but as a black guy it's also a good way to have my face erupt in bumps and ingrown hairs later. I always go with the grain and don't mind a little stubble.

It's the best shave I can get with the cheap disposable razors my mom only lets me use because she doesn't trust me with real razors.

>tfw always get awful razorburn on my neck

Who's arm is that shaving Negan? Can't be Carl's or Judith's.

Go with the grain the first pass and then go against the grain the next pass. Do you fucks not have dads or something?

YMMV

you see those old men with pot holes in their face?

that will be you if you carry on that bad habbit

stop shaving

My dad is dead, fuckhead.

>Jeffrey Dean Morgan
>"white"

Ha-ho kay.

My dad shaves with 2 bladed disposables, barbasol and cold water

use hair conditioner instead of shaving foam or cream

those pot holes make you look distinguished though

Don't be a retard with the razor and you won't ever cut yourself.

I shave my head, my face and my junk.

I've cut myself while shaving ONCE in the last 20 years and that was only because I was broke as fuck and couldn't afford more razorheads at the time.

Women should stop shaving, I agree.

Those pot holes are probably from pox or acne

>shaving your junk against the grain
Never ever

>I shave my head
lmao baldy

I shave both ways for a clean shave.

White people don't keloid like brown people.

That's how I learned to shave, but since about age 27 it's made my face a bloody mess most times I do it. These days I can manage an against-the-grain shave on my second pass maybe once a week, on Monday, to get the weekend stubble gone.

Aging sucks.

>shaving my face one time
"hmm ill go against the grain"
>do it
>look okay then that entire side of my face explodes in blood

yeah nah. Plus I have a fucking huge beard now because fuck shaving

I'll be your dad today, retards.

1. Don't use shaving cream, it's a fucking joke. Especially if you have sensitive skin. Use either bitch soap like sensitive skin Dove or conditioner.
2. Shave with the grain, then shave against the grain. If you need more than 2 passes. All the first few passes should be with, then the last is against.
3. Don't be black

this
if I only shave with the grain I end up with stubble

this

>tfw can shave every inch of my body with no consequences but the instant I shave my crotch it breaks out into pimples

>not shaving in the shower with a personal fogless mirror
>wasting your time with (((shaving cream)))

faggots the lot of you

Got a massive cowlick in front and I'm pushing 40 so I've lost a few hairs. Figured fuck it, if I'm going to go bald I'm going to go bald on my terms.

Done it since I was 14. Not one cut. No ingrown hairs. No razor burn. And I use a fucking mach 3.

>Yes but as a black guy
>black guy
>black

FUCK OFF YOU SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MONKEY THAT BELONGS TO THE JUNGLE AND DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE.

>I'm pushing 40
>I'm still posting on a board filled with teenagers
Get a life, baldy

I just use an electric razor.

Wait, you all use disposable razors to shave? What's wrong with the 3 head electric ones? Never cut myself once

>get a life
>posting on a Best Korean Interpretive Dance Imageboard

You lost?

>shaving
For what purpose?

Because replacing the blades on those are like 200 bucks and fuck that

Yeah yeah I've heard it all before Trump.

It's just personal preference, but I hate the sound of vibrating anything so I always use non-electric options for anything I can.

i just use a hair clipper. it's how i cut my hair too since i'm not just bieber bitch

it's fine if you are using a razor with a single blade, try it with those shitty 3-5 blade ones and your are asking for trouble

>40 years old and watching GoT
Pathetic baldy

>Not using the best shaving cream in the world

Goddamn, he's hot

>shaving cream

This TBQH

I paid 40 bucks for my electric razor and I haven't replaced the blades at all in years.

what kind of razor do you use if it's something with more than one blade switch to an old fashioned single edge one and use a brush too, even with cheap spray can shaving gel it will help raise your hair up making it easier to cut

>tfw you get to your sideburns and you can't tell if they're even or not

This. I can get a 6 month supply of razorheads for ~40 bucks. Or I can spend 200+ for potentially less time.

Fuck electrics. Trimmers for stache/goatee, mach 3 for head, junk and stubble. I can do all 3 in about 5 minutes in the shower.

>wasting your time with (((razors)))
just grow a fucking beard Allah demands it

>not watching one of the most popular shows on TV

Well lucky you, I had to replace the blades on it after a year and change and they were going for 200 bucks. They weren't cutting anymore, and were basically yanking the hairs out. If I wanted an epilator, I'd have bought an epilator

>>>/tumblr/

Except it's not gimmicky or expensive. Try again, perhaps?

this is the worst

try again honey

I have a ton of stubble if I shave with the grain and it looks awful. It doesn't look great if I shave against the grain, but it does look better.

Anyone who uses shaving cream that comes out of a can needs to stop right now. The chemical that makes it an aerosol is probably causing razor burns

>carefully shave sideburns so that they're horizontal
>they look wonky because you wear glasses
FUCKING EARS

dwayne?!

>14XXXXXXXXXXX.jpg
How about reddit?

Kid we're having an adult thread here. Go to bed. You have school tommorow.

>get yourself something like this
less blades less razorburn, blades last way longer than disposable ones do and cost way less. 1 blade usually lasts me a month and last time I bought em it cost me $4.50 for 15 of em

>tfw you realize your ears aren't even with each other

Fuck that, I get like 2-3 months out of my disposables. And I only throw them out when I realize it's time to shave my crotch again

>only have to shave once every few months because terrible genetics

Thanks dad.

>3. Don't be black

good advice

>1 blade usually lasts me a month
What kind of faggot thin hair do you have on your face? I can feel my blades starting to tug at the stubble after about 3 days.

wtf do you shave like once a week?

I use one of those and I got myself a lifetime supply of blades for $20. Feels good man.

How often do you think men talked intensely about pointless shit like this before the internet? Like, did men ever spend hours and hours talking about silly shit like this.

I always get sad thinking about all the banter that was lost to time before we could ever record it.

>not shaving with the grain then shaving against the grain
What's the point in just going with the grain? Why even bother shaving if you've still got a whole face of stubble?
Don't be a fucking idiot with 20c razors and enjoy your baby bottom face.

Get Feather blades off Amazon. They're super sharp and cheap enough to replace every week.

we are truly evolving

Every other day

Take better care of your razors then. Stop leaving hair/shaving cream/soap/water to collect on a metal surface. They're not made of stainless/surgical steel. Rust will dull a razor that's NEVER BEEN USED faster than a razor that's used daily but is cleaned properly.

It's Nagan's arm. JDM is a lanky guy

>alt.shaving

>realize your ears are uneven and don't line up with your eyes
>tfw mom was lying about you being handsome

I throw my blades out every week and each blade is like 10 cents, why would you keep it for a month and cut your face with a blade that's cultivating bacteria

>tfw just standing around and it feels like one of my legs might be slightly longer than the other
>start thinking that either the floor is wonky or my body leans in one directions

>It's an old white people talk about shaving episode

Do people actually still shave IRL?

What do you shave with?
I can shave pretty close with my safety razor in 1 pass, 2 passes its baby butt smooth.
On the 1st pass with, then AGAINST, you scared of some blood boy?
I have a Gillette safety razor, was my pops, got it all plated in Rhodium too, not bad. I but 100 blades for cheap the medical blues from Personna blades or Derby made in Turkey when I'm a pussy.
Feathers are too sharp, even the Personna blue are sharp.
alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.shave

No, there's something definitely wrong with you.
badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/278444-How-often-do-you-change-your-blade