Error: You cannot report a sticky

>Error: You cannot report a sticky.

It's mods encouraging memes like this that turned Sup Forums into this shithole where the same meme threads are reposted day after day after day with no ingenuity or humor

I wouldn't be surprised if the moderation team apart from ginger and niggermod came to this board in the last couple of years.

get a load of this guy

To be fair, the autistic reposting started in '03, it just used to stay on Sup Forums.

And the memers are befuddled and can retort only with memes because that's all they've trained their minds to do.

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2003, champ.

Did I say it did?

Did you say you didn't?

You tell me.

Is your idea of conversation asking the other person to answer for you all the time?

Only when the other is saying something stupid/random, and insisting I said it first.

You have a unique approach of asking the apparently stupid person to answer for you instead of providing your own thoughts.

Its what happens when you assert someone said something they didn't, then try to get them to defend it.

So your tactic is to continue to engage with this apparently intellectually inferior individual while not contributing anything of value to the conversation?

Exactly how can I elaborate on a claim I did not make?

This.

By refuting it.

Nothing I said was false.

Why wouldn't he do it though? he(snagglelord) has always hated Sup Forums

Get a room already

/film/ when

Hello ͏reddit

Nearly all Sup Forums memes are from films.
In before you spout the film-kino-flick meme - another film based meme.