The ultimate soy filter

the ultimate soy filter

>the ultimate soy filter
[source[

>nighop
soy filter? more like shitpaper

If 'Chads' listen to this shit then I never wanna be A Chad.

t. soy abusers

I mean I love G Unit related shit starting from Power of the Dollar and ending up with Buck The World and even the shitty Spider Loc mixtapes that were dissing The Game, but I'm still a proud soy boy. What's your point? Can't handle the soy?

poor argument buddy

I'm still a bit bored before bed so might as well hit yo bait
Reply to

you're a tripfaggot and not deserving of anything more intellectually demanding

>durr tripfag
That's not a valid argument once again, sounds like you're using the standard strawmans dude. This whole soy boy thing is so boring and I'm not really surprised that the people who spam it are just as boring.

>I never wanna be A Chad.
spoken like a true normalfag

nice blogpost faggot

;)

Well if this is the shit you listen to why would I want to?

>HA! HE DOESN'T LIKE BAD HIP HOP! SOY!
Good one.

why do all guys who look like this (nu-male by dictionary definition) do this stupid ass pose

>g-unit
>bad

you're only digging the hole deeper, soyboy

it's genetic

jesus christ. nu-male: the gathering. I am disgusted

don't be such a shitlord

Aight bud, I'm off to bed.

Please work on your meme so that a soy boy like me doesn't embarrass you on your terrible knowledge of G Unit. I doubt anyone from around the time when Fifty was on the top would be old (and dumb) enough to spam it now, so try to use newer meme rappers as soy filters. Might get more tension.

Don't forget to listen to Bangadoshish and Yayo's Thoughts of Predicate Felon before going to bed so you can educate yourself on some G Unit lore and the whole G Unot/Bitch Boy lore. Essential shit.

>g-unit
>bad
Yes. Very bad.
Name one fuckin' rap collective worse than G Unit.

Brockhampton

behold the soyverlord

Ok you win.

pls draw pics into their mouth

*dics

that's even more embarrassing then the gathering itself

Almost.

>No Man's Soy