Women and politics

A girl on tinder saw from my photos that I support Trump (there's a shot of me in my MAGA hat) and started messaging me about "muh Trump hates women and minorities" and shit.

She just sent this. How do I respond?

Also, generally speaking, why are women so misinformed about politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I most certainly am your personal army.

>it puts other eastern religions at stake

Yeah people are running in fear from the buddhists

>This dumb bitch is so fucking misinformed about politics!
>Guys, quick, give me some epic lines so I can totally OWN her and show her how much political knowledge I have! Then she'll put out for me.

Taking women's opinion about politics from a dating app, just say what you will do to her (forgive her college debt after the first fuck) and she will love it.

Why are you so retarded that you can't respond to this basic argument?

He probably went to public school with all the leftist retards and got the same miserable education they did.

Tell her to post pictures of feet.

If you don't know how to respond, you shouldn't have invited comment by openly displaying your political views.
Having said that:
>The majority of terrorist attacks worldwide are by people who identify themselves as muslim. It wouldn't make any sense NOT to target the single religion that is common to each of these murders. Friendly reminder of Paris (multiple events) and Brussels.

Terrorism is already a problem caused by a single religion. We do not fight back, but they are already at war with us. If we do not fight for ourselves we can at least speak for ourselves.

don't say "they" though say radicals or something

Eggplant her

you swiped her right? ugh.

thereligionofpeace.com

This desu. The one good thing emojis have given us.

>Trump doesn't even target the religion he says we shouldn't allow people from radical areas into the country. How does that make sense?
Done.

Also why aren't you just saying that the vast majority of mass shootings, massacres, stonings, honor killings, rapes are perpetrated by the "religion of peace". Pull up crime statistics from Europe or the Middle East. Hell, tell her she'd get raped and stoned in Shitstainistan for showing her face on electronic media. Make her your bitch and then rape her footpussy.

Inform her on taqiyya and how you can't compare what Mudslimes do to any other religion because of taqiyya being present in ONLY Islam.

A method of covering ones own ass on a large scale that allows subterfuge, lying and deceit to cover for the horrible crimes they commit. They do bad shit, then lie about it. And most cucks believe them and then defend them further the next time they do more bad shit.

>She just sent this. How do I respond?

you don't discuss politics with women

Quick tell her about how many muslims from Afghanistan would foam at the chance of killing American citizens. Tell her about how ISIS has people among the refugees fleeing syria who will eventually commit Jihad against their hosts.
Also tell her she has a 3/10 attitude and a 2/10 face

ayy lmao

>If you don't know how to respond, you shouldn't have invited comment by openly displaying your political views.

This. Stay hidden until you can debate.

Ask if she wants to hate fuck, then call her intolerant if she says no

Tell her she's a dumb twat.

She's not a child.
Don't treat her with kid gloves.

Then how the fuck does he learn how to debate retard. This is said he can't beat a woman in a debate by himself. Literally give one response and they cave 90% of the time. The other 10% cave by the second retort. By the third retort they're wet for you.

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT SHINTOISM!

Wait... Is this what Americans look like?

Don't be hasty, she might have 10/10 feet. OP needs to get on this.

Not an argument

She is brown.. Why the fuck are you trying to hook up with a spic/sand-nigger/pooinloo?

Tell her it's not an isolated incident.

Tell her that Hillary Clinton is a murdering fucking witch and you'd rather a retarded faggot, literally a retarded faggot, gets voted into the White House before she does.

This will win no hearts or minds. We need to show people the truth, not berate them with insults. That is the way of the left, and of children.

By lurking?

It's exactly what we tell newfags to do inorder to learn how to post.

Ask her if she supports Obama and tell her that he shut down immigration from Muslim countries in 2011.

Who cares? Women are incapable of reason. They shouldn't be allowed to vote.

kill it with memes

Don't even bother discussing politics with women...

Dan Schneider pls go.

Start quoting polls showing how many muslims agree with killing gays etc

Just tell her you don't care what she thinks.

Who cares?

Stupidity need not be tolerated.

If she wants to be an adult she can come to the table like an adult.

There is no point in attempting to spoon feed her
Sometimes the blind cannot be made to see.

im sorry but the bitch looks like a muslim

Yes, let's leave out the majority of the voting public, then still make law and policy by electing people by voting.

There's no way that'll turn out to be an unmitigated disaster!

Politely tell her you're not interested in discussing politics on a dating app and stop talking to her?

Go find some good MAGA pussy.

>Americans should die so ”eastern religions" don't get there feelings hurt
Liberalism is a mental illness

Death to all degeneracy.

The weak should NOT be tolerated.

the only message you need is ;
"if you think I give any sort of fuck about what some random slut on a casual sex app thinks, the syphilis must have reached your brain."

Tell her this: if 95% of all the egging on your house at night came from your neighbour's house, then there is clearly something dysfunctional going in that house, if it's the children being unruly or the parents simply not giving a fuck.

She is a Hindu tell her about the Muslim oppression of Hindus

>implying you nips even do anything besides visit shrines when you need help on exams/getting laid
I bet you haven't even made the pilgrimage to the shrine at Ise.

Tell her that she wouldn't be allowed to drive a car in an Islamic country, that she would have no choice of what to wear, and she would be married off around the age of 15.

Hey op fellow shit skin punjabi sikh reporting in, Her name is punjabi so I'll tell you what to say to her that will make her pissed off say " kuthya Sallie panchoad, Teri fudi thee vic lun paar do gha" (basically just means; hey you sister fucker I will rip your pussy apart wit my cock)

I have two 御朱印長 completely filled out so you should shut your fucking mouth you low level weeb. I've been to Ise Jingu twice already this year.

Say what you want about others, but I really like Sikhs. Bro-tier as fuck, and I like your food. Y'all can move into my exclusively white/asian country when I'm elected God-Emperor of the Imperium of Man.

Why do I always see "muh bro-tier" whenever sikhs are mentioned? Is it real, propaganda or just a meme?

>It wouldn't be okay if I said that all X is Y

Yes it would. If they are a threat to you it makes perfect sense to be prejudiced. Is she stupid or just insane?

Or a paid jihadist trying to ENABLE KEBAB ENABLE KEBAB ENABLE KEBAB ENABLE KEBAB ENABLE KEBAB ENABLE KEBAB ENABLE KEBAB ENABLE KEBAB

You should have never engaged her in debate.

A simple 'lol' would have sufficed.

she wouldn't be free to say that if not for 300 million americans protecting her from Islam law.

Sincerely a cool culture, and "bro-tier" fits because they value certain virtues that fit that.