Does Sup Forums prefer a skinny girl or a curvy one?

middle

2>1 never ever 3 or more.

trump traps pls

theres no other realistic answer to this

all 3 look fuckable but i'd prefer middle

Middle

Girl on the right looks gross, girl on the left looks nasty

2>3>1

Personality eh?

I'd fuck all 3 without complaint.

I like big thick appendages on girls. I can't be doing with no gangly arms n' legs.

Chubby girls are more fun to fuck, but skinny ones are better to look at. You're fucked one way or another, mate, pick your poison.

BREH

3 but not more tho.
C/D jugs and a thick ass for life.

>Girl on the right looks gross,
what

Left one is quite unfuckable, I don't like skeletons.

I'd obviously do all of them but long term 3 will yield the strongest children and is simply the most feminine possible.

She has to watch it though as going from there to fat is not a difficult thing to do.

I'd like her a bit more if her tits were a size bigger though. Seems just a little bit too small for the rest of her body.

The one in the middle looks most attractive, but I dwouldn't mind the one on the right.

this

Right
Enough blubber to feed an entire Eskimo family for a month

Not thicc, fat.

Girl from Brave post feminism? This girl is gross. Boobs dont count if you're obese.

Is that freckles or mold above her tits?
Actually I don't want to know

One on the right. Bigger chicks don't cry when you fuck them hard.

Skinny

The third one is probably shopped to hide some of the excess fat. Also most "curvy" women, like 99%, are more chunky than her and trying to feel better by using another word.

I like athletic girls, none of the sheila's pictured qualifies.

Those freckles maker her look like zangief

I'm gonna side with you on this, aussie bro
they're all fine looking ladies.

1 is best.

2 is second best.

3 is worst.

fat people should be forced into fat camps and forced to lose weight

resistance means execution

1>2>3
Because when they get old the skinny one won't get fat (not in the same degree as the others).

A muscled one (not too much)

All of them have healthy sexy bodies. I would prefer 3 one. She looks like my current pegging obsessed girlfriend

The queston is which of the 3 girls in this picture would you prefer, not "write a virgin rage rant on how photoshop and magazines destroyed your world image".

But you can be temporarily fat while you can be a cunt all your life.

either or... but lifestyle-wise, probably a fitter one

if trap, thin (flat chested) is fine IF the face is cute / sexy
if sarlaac, curvy is okay IF tits are not Nat Geo udders

All 3 can get it.

#2 > #1 > #3

Healthy is sexy

into the camp you go, fatass

> Implying your 500 pounds Murrica body would not completely destroy the skinny girl before she can even find your feminine penis.

low t

3, good for childbearing

kek

i prefer white woman

Yeah this, somewhere in the middle. Too skinny isn't sexy and too fat is concerning (for her health)

As long as she is healthy and fit that's all that really matters m8

H I G H T E S T

Fpbp

Curvy, I like a good frame.

Skinny. Not only for aesthetics, but also because "curvy" girls are too loud, entitled, and lazy. I can't relate to somebody who just eats and expects shit to come to them.

she looks 40lbs heavier, yet he has a bigger ass

#NotAllCurvyGirls

now i know at least youre not a paid bot.

from looks alone, this is my preference: 2,1,3.

now if 3 is a fucking saint and would love me forever and ever.. sure.

I have acute largebone disorder.

Implying those saggy b-cup tits are an indication of health and good genes.

Objectively 3 is the most healthy woman of all if the images are not photoshopped. Yes she has a bigger chance to get fat but that's something which you can control and work on.

You can't give 1 or even 2 nice succulent natural breasts and a real ass.

hourglass>pear>all

Petite asian girls. Small tits and skinny with a perky butt.

Pic related. Perfect body type for me.

I'm beyond physical appearance as long as the woman is healthy, well-groomed and sane but chubby is where I draw the line

My nigga

i loved fucking curvy girls when i was single, but my gf is pretty skinny.
So i like basically every type as long as it's not too much and it's good to know that you will still be attrackted to your girl after she gained some pounds

true

no just no

what a waste of red hair

Hanz is correct

>2016
>he doesn't have 180cm tall curvy girlfriend who pegs the shit out of him and Dommes him around
Are you even trying to have fun?

3 Is alraedy at risk fo lessened fertility, premature or overdue birthing, diabetes and miscarriage. Don't be fooled by the the average fatness today, in 3 the baby will have less room to grow due to the large amount of fat around her stomach.

I'd say 2 is most fertile. Than 1. Than 3.

I prefer white girls who like black men

Does your waifu also have a very feminine penis?

This as long as her face isn't too homely except number 3 is still hot to me. Chubby is fine, but noticeably overweight/straight up fat looking is where I draw the line. I'm Joe average (BMI of 22) as far as weight and height is concerned and I don't want a woman that totally doesn't give a fuck about how fat she looks. Show some self control, for fuck's sake.

Skinny. I'm dating a chick who is 5'8 and 96lbs. Shit is mint.

Underrated post

"Large amount of fat around her stomach"

Gee, wonder why all Dutchfags who want to get anywhere in life come to Belgian universities.

3 , I love those thick white girls.

The center; however, it comes down to health for me. I've known girls that are more skinny that the far left, yet they ran track and were perfectly healthy, whereas I have known girls on the right that did ballet and again, perfectly healthy.

However, middle.

>5'8
>96lbs

Dude, she's straight up concentration camp tier. Shit sounds gross.

Nope, but I realize it's a potential lady boy physique.

>implying TU Delft isn't top tier

Kek, my girlfriend had black experience and several friends of her too. Contrary to Sup Forums memes they are not trashy or have issues. My girl is a medical psychology student, her friends too or already in the field.

Even though 3 is by far the hottest I would not pay for a ticket to see her do ballet, even if skilled.

Would always look somewhat fucked up.

Chubby girls are fun for a while but in a long run it becomes a bit tiresome and annoying. For a relationship I'd choose a skinny petite girl anytime.

But isn't it wierd if the girl is fatter or bigger than you?

>Black men in Russia dating white women

How in the fuck is that possible? They would get beaten up in Poland and I don't image the case is much different in Russia.

SAUCE