/trans/ What'll it be editon

Manchester United could be set to miss out on Nemanja Matic, with Gazzetta dello Sport reporting Juventus are in pole position to sign the Chelsea midfielder

>West Ham are expected to sign Javier Hernandez "in a matter of days", according to Sky sources.

Nice have announced the signing of Christophe Jallet following his departure from Lyon.

>Aston Villa are hoping to complete the transfer of Ahmed Elmohamady from Hull this week, according to Sky sources.

Chelsea have set off on their pre-season tour of China without Nemanja Matic and Diego Costa.

>Jorge Mere is set to leave Sporting Gijon in a €9m deal although it is not yet clear if he will join Sampdoria, FC Koln or Malaga

Valencia defender Aymen Abdennour looks set to exit the club this summer with Leicester, Southampton and Inter all interested, say reports.

>Chelsea are ‘close’ to completing the signing of Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata despite links to Milan, say reports.

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has reiterated his club cannot sign anyone this summer and Diego Costa ‘is a Chelsea player for the moment’

>Borussia Dortmund have branded Milan “disrespectful” following the Rossoneri’s decision to go public with their pursuit of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

>Juventus are reportedly eyeing a triple swoop in the region of €90m for Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic, plus Valencia pair Joao Cancelo and Ezequiel Garay.

Malaga midfielder Ricardo Horta has completed a permanent move to Portuguese side Braga, but Juankar has signed a new four-year deal at La Rosaleda.

>Valencia have joined Southampton and Sampdoria in the race to sign Atletico Madrid striker Luciano Vietto , say reports in Spain.

Italian giants Lazio are interested in a deal for highly-rated Atletico Madrid forward Amath N’Diaye, according to reports.

Other urls found in this thread:

sport-english.com/en/news/barca/to-sign-neymar-would-cost-psg-528-million-euros-6177112
en.as.com/en/2017/07/19/football/1500466088_698143.html
marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/07/19/596f111346163f62678b4600.html
sport-english.com/en/news/barca/sport-eclusive-fc-barcelona-aksed-neymar-for-a-denial-6177674
draftfantasyfootball.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Danilo to Man Shitty for 35m euros

quints and Nerman signs with us

4th for Cold Out

>tfw feeling apathetic about the new season

Cech is the best Arsenal player by far

>tfw the sheer amount of dodgy deals and money laundering will destroy football

>Milan look to have missed out on Alvaro Morata as Sky Sport Italia claims the Real Madrid striker is “very close” to Chelsea.

>According to the broadcaster via Tuttomercatoweb, Madrid opened talks with Chelsea on Wednesday about the Spaniard possibiliy moving to the Blues, who are now “his likeliest destination”.

>Furthermore, the former Juventus attacker has “already expressed his intention” to leave Los Blancos as he wants to be a leading light elsewhere.

>Morata appeared to be closing in on a switch to Milan, but it is understood that Madrid’s demands – in the region of €80m – proved too much.

Bet Morata doesn't even move anywhere.

Di Marzio saying Morata is close to moving to Chelsea

Am fine with money laundering in football if it means it lures superstars and future GOATs to the prem tbqphwy

>Di Marzio with news for English and Spanish clubs
wow.it's.fucking.nothing.

>Isco to Barcelona: Real Madrid star threatens transfer if Eden Hazard arrives

who will Arsenal sign?

this faggot still hasn't signed a new contract and could leave for free next summer

They try to sign Lemar afaik

Mahrez when Sanchez leaves for PSG

Lemar to Arsenal
Morata to Chelsea
Van Djik to Liverpool
Mendy to Manchester City

man these deals are happening for weeks. what takes it that long?

Mahrez will go to Roma imo

and maybe but Lemar won't go to arsenal

>Arselel
>Real don't want to sell for less than £200m
>Tapped up
>Monaco want £65m

>To sign Neymar would cost PSG 528 million euros
>The fee they would have to pay, plus his wages is astronomical
sport-english.com/en/news/barca/to-sign-neymar-would-cost-psg-528-million-euros-6177112

spain pick up the news
en.as.com/en/2017/07/19/football/1500466088_698143.html

>Hull City defender Andrew Robertson will undergo medical at Liverpool tomorrow, Sky sources have revealed.

Neymar out of Barca is literally Ronaldo out of RM 2.0, but with slightly less transparent tax dodging

>always including wages in transfer sum
why do news faggots do this?

>Sport is a Spanish daily sports newspaper based in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.

Mahrez will go to Barca once they sell Nermal, cap this

If it happens which it won't they'll replace him with Ousman Dembele

>Suning Group has rejected allegations of corruption during its purchase of Inter last summer.

>Chinese state broadcaster CCTV ran a report on Tuesday night that suggested money laundering had taken place during Inter’s takeover by Suning, amidst the conglomerate’s share price dropping by 6.5 percent on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.

>“I saw the CCTV report, but Suning firmly supports the national policy of overseas investment,” riposted the company’s Vice-President, Sun Weimin.

>“Suning’s strategy has always been based on the development of the domestic market, with the aim of expanding in foreign markets and meeting the needs of domestic market development.

>“By investing in Inter, we can study foreign experiences in the field of football, improve the level of Chinese football and introduce advanced management and training techniques.

>“In using Inter as a base, Suning aims to improve the influence of its brand at foreign level, driven by a strong commercial network of overseas expansion.”

>selling Andy Robertson to Liverpool for £8-10m
>then buying Kevin Stewart off them for £8m

The fuck.

What can you tell me about him Liverpool fans?

23 years old, 11 games for you since 2014, with short loans to Burton, Cheltenham and Swindon. Not exactly encouraging considering we won't be spending much money.

They will buy Verratti if Nerman goes

>danilo to city
>spending £80m on two shit right backs

EXPOSED

Why I can barely keep my head up when I'm at work but as soon as I get home I can't fall asleep lads

He certainly isn't worth the same as Andy Robertson so that is shit business right away.

I never actually knew radio 2 was so popular

>De Sciglio is moving to Juventus

also I heard rumors that all Bonucci shirts have to be refunded by Jj, as hilarious as this is, is this actually possible?

one Chivas + coke pls

>Repeated reports suggested that Danilo was close to a move to Chelsea but Di Marzio has recently explained that a move to Manchester City is now a done deal.

Better than Moses atleast?

he's hilariously bad, not sure why anybody would sign him

All he's good at is crossing, shit at actually defending, dribbling or even just retaining the ball consistently. Says alot about the quality of the league when the two title challengers are chasing fucking Danilo.

>Everton midfielder Ross Barkley has not demanded to become Tottenham’s highest-paid player, according to Sky sources.

>It is understood Tottenham are interested in Barkley but unwilling to meet Everton’s valuation.

>Sources close to Barkley have told Sky Sports News that, contrary to some reports, it is “untrue” to suggest he has asked for £150,000-a-week - more than any other Tottenham player.

>Barkley did not travel with Everton’s squad to their pre-season training game in Netherlands because of a groin injury.

Don't pay more than £20m Levt bles and give him janitor wages

SNUBSEA

>Milan have ruled out the possibility of selling playmaking attacker Suso and Italy Under-21 midfielder Manuel Locatelli this summer.

>The assertions were made by Milan’s in-house, television channel, Milan TV, via Tuttomercatoweb.

>Aside from being “off the market” and “unsellable”, the broadcaster adds Suso will soon be summoned for talks over a new contract.

>Juventus and Torino were reportedly battling it out for Locatelli, while Tottenham Hotspur were thought to be keen on Suso.

>£450k for shearers shit analysis
>£1.7m for crisp dickheads zany antics
TV licenses doing good things

ha'way the beeb

Did someone say crisps?

>Juventus have announced the signing of ex-Roma goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny from Arsenal for a reported €12m.

>signing a shit right back because he's occasionally played LB
ffs

I hope the away fans to Nufc match threads are prepared for the second coming of half time Sholas

The JJ badge really did Just the team

Finally some warm weather and I'm literally choking to death because of this Fucking bogland humidity

for the love of god spurs dont buy barkley for £50m and pay him 150k a week

fucking middle age normies
REEEEEEEEEEE

kanker nederlanders

>mfw spurs are gonna waste another 30m on a shit midfielder
Barkley has all the physical tools but he has no brain

As a parasite who views iPlayer content through proxy I think the Beeb is decent, even if there's a lot of questionable content that's so obviously done for an agenda (Hijabs in New York) and general repeats/rinsing of concepts (The Great British Cooking Show / The Same 6 Comedians).
It's a bit of a tough position where you're competing with Sky's salaries and trying to maintain a decent standard.

Thanks

>PSG may have just beat Tottenham to the signing of 19 year old Estudiantes starlet Juan Fourth
Is this a GAZUMP in the making?

>The Great British Cooking Show

What do you actually watch? I don't think i've watched anything on BBC outside of sporting events like wimbeldon/football for about 3-4 years now and I despise their radio stations

I think radio is the best thing they do desu. Haven't watched any TV for years.

What are the chances that United just say "fuck it" and spend whatever it takes to get Verratti?

>Matic
chelsea are butt hurt over lukaku
>Dier
spurs won't sell unless we pay a 1/4 neymar
>fabinho
not sure why we don't want this, but I guess we don't

We need a CDM badly. We don't necessarily have to spend on a winger (FUCK YOU INTER). Same with LB. We can survive without an upgrade for a season.

>we

Veratti isn't the type of midfielder that >we need

Solid defence mid, played pretty well when asked but is fairly limited. Should easily be good enough for the Championship

It's a generic catch-all term for all that kind of stuff
MOTD, history shows and some other things that are quite interesting, like this documentary about Britain in the 1980s. Then occassionally some trashy TV like the Marigold Hotel show.
Polish Netflix is pretty poor in its content so I branch out.

>Man Utd's preseason features games against Real Madrid and Barcelona
>Liverpool have played Wigan and are now on the other side of the world to play... Crystal Palace

Sad!

He's exactly the quality of player United needs to compete. Which is exactly why >you won't get him

What about Michael Carrick? :^)

On TV of the top of my head
MOTD
MOTD2
Top Gear
James May: The Reassembler
Sherlock (even though it's shit now)
The Night Manager (GOAT)
Natural History stuff
And Then There Were None, Bake Off
Luther
More natural history stuff

There's no reason why Verratti would accept

Verratti is getting rid of his agent and signing an extension with P$G

If we got him he could play herrera's position and herrera as CDM.

-Rashford---Lukaku---Mkhitaryan
---------Pogba---------Veratti--------
-----------------Herrera----------------
Darmian-Bailly-Lindelof-Valencia
----------------De Gea-----------------

With Carrack, Shaw, Martial, Rojo, Jones, Pereira, Mata, Blind and Romero on the Bench

Seems good.

$$$$

??

It's Arsenal's year la

You're forgetting about my boy Michael Carrick :^)

He's fantastic. But cant play every game.

P$G la

>Leaf
He's the captain now

So many young black lads in the squad now, at least one of them is bound to make it.
Let's see how long it takes for City/Chelsea to start tapping up Iwobi

Not forgetting. Just being realistic. He can only play so much for the team.

Wtf, next you'll be telling me you don't listen to Magic either.

Implying an arm band can decrease the age of your ages by 10 years.

Cmon man. I'm 34 myself. Been playing my entire life. Still in the same shape I was when I was 20, but I sure as fuck have lost a step and some endurance.

I love Carrick, but he can't play every game.

>Listing MOTD and Natural history autistically twice
>New Top Gear
>Bakeoff, Sherlock Luther not all complete unwatchable shit
>Being 70 and liking murder mysteries

>Neymar: I am very happy at Barcelona
marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/07/19/596f111346163f62678b4600.html
>Barcelona are trying to dampen speculation regarding the transfer of Neymar to PSG and asked the player to send a message assuring fans he will not be leaving and calming down the rumours.
sport-english.com/en/news/barca/sport-eclusive-fc-barcelona-aksed-neymar-for-a-denial-6177674

Just skimmed the previous thread and my fucking christ would you Brits just pretty fucking please stop trying to police who gets to post? I don't really like the Bristol guy either, but that doesn't mean you somehow aren't allowed to reply to him. What the fuck do you think this is, twitter?

You're right, but is Verrati, an assumed starter for PSG (I don't watch Ligue 1, so I don't know) going to be content with sharing starts with Carrick?

not surprising you'd say this

I think that Carrick is the type of player / captain and professional that would be ok with subbing on for 20 mins in important games to see things out. Or only starting against the shit and unimportant cup games.

He's been around for long enough to understand whats best for the team.

he's 100% class and will do whats best for the team.

>being this bitter
Try and smile sometime sweetie

>"Italian giants Lazio"

that's a cute description

Fair enough. Who would get the armband then while Carrick's off?

How can you say just about Szczesny? Wenger not letting him play was just his own incompetence

Valencia probably

jose has said there will be no vice captain and just a selection of players who may take over, he named valencia, pogba, herrera, young and smalling

>Having a twink as a CDM

latest season of Top Gear is unironically better than the last couple of Clarkson ones

Saw the band Muse play yesterday, they were pretty good tbqh
>tfw to smart for vice captains

Truth

Trans is dead today fucking hell. draftfantasyfootball.co.uk look for sp chamempions league in public leagues

Walking red card

If they played any of Undisclosed Desires, Map of the Problematique, Endlessly, or Ruled by Secrecy I will be jealous desu.